661. Jumbled story
257 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's been some time." The young man finally spoke after seeing John. The moment John appeared near the gate, the young kid on his shoulder informed them that a person had arrived suddenly at their doorstep.

Listening to this he was curious and came out with the kid. The young man was Shang-Chi and the kid was Goku. Goku could sense that a very strong person had appeared. Though he was small, John had been spending fan values once in a while to enhance the growth speed of Goku. He needed him to be on the power level of Super Sayian as fast as possible and this was the only thing he could do was spend some frugal fan values and infuse some memories of the future into his brain.

This time he had come to see how his progress was. And from the looks of it Goku seemed powerful enough to handle Raditz even though he was still a kid. This was astonishing progress, because the same progress in the anime happened after Goku was older.

Hell, by that time Goku had even married and had Gohan!!! But this was good for the Avengers and soon they would have a strong fighter among themselves. If the fan values wouldn't give any other update by the next year, he would go for the Prince. The Prince of the Saiyan planet.

Vegeta

For a long time, he was the most favorite character for John. He was young at that time and he didn't have much access to anime since he was in a country where anime wasn't so much of a culture. But later when he got to see more animes his views changed and many others became his favorite.

It was almost time to bring out all the famous characters and especially from his favorite anime.

One Piece.

He had been avoiding One Piece because the story hadn't finished and because if he did bring it here, it would tip the power scales by a whole new margin. But from the looks of it, it would be time soon to bring them and since One Piece had tons of amazing characters, it would be very helpful for the Avengers. It was fortunate that John still had access to manga from his previous life so he was always up to date or else his greatest regret in his new life would be not finishing One Piece.

John was lost in his own thoughts for a second when Shang-Chi spoke but in a moment's notice he was back to reality.

"Sashi buri-dana.... aaah sorry ... It's been some time... yes."

John was so lost in the thoughts of One Piece that he almost spoke in the voice of Crocodile. He felt a little ashamed that he almost spoke Japanese here. Shang-Chi had a weird look on his face as he could easily see that John just spoke Japanese but he didn't point it out.

There was an awkward silence among the two and it was only broken when her sister came out to greet John. She brought him inside. Though there was an awkward moment between the two before, it didn't change the fact that the two siblings still hold huge reverence for John.

He had changed their lives. Avengers had protected their life even after they knew that their father was a mass murderer before. And now they had gained a sibling in the form of Goku.

He was so powerful now that even if all the family pits against the kid, they couldn't even touch him. It was hilarious because both of the mother and father were the ones who taught him martial arts.

In just two years, he was powerful enough to beat all of the 4 in a single combat. But it was good that the kid didn't hold any malice for the family. Actually he was very respectable to his parents and even his elder siblings. They all loved him with all their heart and treated him just like another member of the family.

But they also had told him the truth of his ancestry after he was old enough. Though it was not required as John had been injecting memories of his past but the family still felt that he needed to know.

Goku didn't care about his ancestry and was happy to have such a loving family. He had even gone a few times to Ta Lo and like John he too was loved by the Water Dragon of the lake. Goku loved being with the dragon who would roam the skies with him and have fun. Goku could be said to be very much pampered by many people.

Even Rayquaza had appeared in front of him quite a few times as the Pokemon had a weird kind of connection with Goku. The story was all jumbled up for Goku but he was more than happy to experience such a kind of life.

Read 150+ chapters on my patreon

13