670. The horn has been blown
258 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the portals opened, the 3 portals had humans who came out of it. One portal had people coming out with quadrilateral shaped hats on their top and clothing which was not conventional. The clothing could be said to be part of ancient Japanese Culture.

Another portal had people coming out which had weirder clothing from the first one. One wore bare minimum clothes, one didn't have a shirt, one wore tight-fighting dress and various others.

The other portal was more of a normal one as the humans who came out of it had a uniform who wore the same kind of dress. A white haori with traditional Japanese clothing inside.

They were all unique in their own ways and many could feel that the new people who had arrived were powerful.

As expected they were the 5 kages with their advisors, the captains of all the divisions and the fairy Tail guild from Asgard. Till now Fairy Tail had been away from the normal fight and they only looked after the 10 realms safety and security but this time John had decided for their involvement.

And the last portal was rather big. There was a reason for this was that there weren't humans who had arrived from the portal. These were animals of huge size that had arrived.

Yep, you guessed it right, John had called some of the powerful Pokemons over. Arceus, Ho-Oh, Darkrai and some other ones who could fit inside the Harvester without causing any damage to the surroundings.

John wanted to include everyone in this and thus didn't hesitate to bring in everyone, so that in the war he could easily say that everyone volunteered. The crowd was taken aback by the inclusion of weird looking animals and from the looks of it these animals weren't like normal ones and some might be really powerful as Professor X could easily tell that some of the animals were psychic.

This was a new revelation for them and from the power that was oozing out of them, few of them are of his level. (yes, I know many will say Mew and Mewtwo are more powerful than Professor X, but in comics he once brought down Phoenix Force to its knees (Scott was the host) So he is powerful even if the movies hasn't shown much)

Seeing the new people, 616-Professor X, 616-Captain America and others approached the new visitors in order to get acquitted. John hoped that everyone could get accustomed to each other and have an open mind.

Professor X of both the worlds approached the Pokemons with the help of John's universe professor X. Since the X-men of their own universe had become accustomed with Pokemons by now they were easily able to communicate. Though the Pokemons normally didn't find it hard to communicate, it was only possible when it came to basic things.

Some Pokemons would always find it difficult to communicate in a detailed way and the Professors were able to close down the gap for everyone present. Some of the Pokemon who had arrived were cute like Mew, who loved pranking people and its smile was very contagious so the women loved it.

Mewtwo was a Guardian of Oa so it had its own pride.

This was a new kind of world for everyone and John just smiled looking at it. He never expected that there would come a day when the multiverse would have to be introduced to his summons. This was a new thing even for John.

As people got into talks, the Harvester had slowly started travelling in the universe and was on its way to the crack. It would take some time to reach so everyone was allowed to roam the spaceship and was offered various entertainment in their journey.

Food, drinks, gyms and even entertainment sections were available in the spaceship and all were happy to see such kinds of facilities in this big spaceship. The aliens were working for all of their enjoyment and everyone was in a fun mood as they looked at the passing stars outside.

None of them talked about the mission or the crack. They could feel that it might be their last form of enjoyment in a long time and thus everyone was having a time of their life.

After a few hours of travel, they were finally reaching the edges of the Void and they could already see another spaceship that was of the same model as their spaceship. They could also see the huge barrier from their window.

The barrier was so huge that they couldn't see the ends of it from any direction. And even from far hey could see the crack that had appeared on the Wall. The crack had grown larger over the course of time and they didn't have any idea of how long the Wall could hold.

 

Announcement
Read 140+ more chapters on my patreon
11