674. Release of the 1st series
266 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you really want to know who the person was?" John asked while he eyed everyone present in the huge set where they were shooting. Everyone tried to avoid his eyes but he could already see the curiosity of all present. All this time he could easily tell that they were curious but nobody approached him.

Only Kevin had the courage. John sighed a bit. He knew that he needed to speak up here for a bit. It wouldn't matter anyway because soon they will know of the person who had appeared.

"He is named as the Chronicler. Think of him as an observer. I think some of you who have read the script of the second series know who he is."

Kevin shuddered when he heard John say that. In the script that John had given them, there was an entity who was named as such, but since the story is much in the future he didn't give much importance to it. But now that he knew who he was, he could easily recognize the being who had appeared a few days ago.

Kevin had a bad feeling when he recognized him. The Chronicler in that script has very little screen time but his presence explained many things and showed who was actually controlling the multiverse.

John didn't speak more words about it. The next series would be out soon so he didn't need to explain much. He knew that the knowledge of the Chronicler would scare many people present but there was nothing he could do. All he could control was the spread of knowledge and he would make sure that the more general public would never know of top secrets.

"Let's get to work, people." John said as he got to work again with the others. This shoot was tiring for many people as they were on a tight schedule but everyone was happy to see an epic series come to life so everyone gave their 100%.

In this way more months flew by.

The shinobi world was totally busy with the preparations for the War. America Chavez actually decided to live in their world as she had to open the multiverse for war preparations as help was arriving from two universes. The preparation was working in full-fledged mode.

Factories were made to make new weapons for the shinobis and the normal superheroes. Tony Stark of all three universes were personally working on this. All the three universes Wakanda was also ready to provide Vibranium whenever needed.

Every single superhero, shinobi, magicians from Asgard and even the Shinigamis were now busy getting themselves ready while John and others looked over their Earth.


After 8 months of work on the series, the first series was finally out. The people had worked tremendously hard to work on this series and it was the most anticipated series of that year. Disney had hyped the series by a whole new degree claiming this was a masterpiece and would easily cross the expectations of the fans.

Since it was a series and was made on the budget of movies for every episode, the actors, directors and everyone related to the series claimed that this series would blow their minds. Even Justice League : Apokolips War would fade in front of this story. But Disney had also asked for people to have a general idea of the series of Justice League Unlimited as many characters from that series would also play here in live action.

Since it was a series release on Disney+ (Disney please don't sue me) everyone could watch the series while sitting at home cosily with their family. By now technology was more common to the people than John's previous world. Even the poor had access to high end mobiles and the middle class people could easily have holographic watches.

This was a new age that they were living in. All thanks to the Avengers and Umbrella.

Tony had asked for the concurrent release of the series in all 3 universes at the same time so Disney management had to work overtime to complete the distribution.

On a chilly night of December, all the Avengers had arrived at the House of Mysteries. They had arrived early in the morning and it was only a few minutes before the release of the whole series. They had all decided to binge watch the series together.

Even the family members of the Avengers had shown up for the series. It wasn't a movie like always so they had decided to barge in the huge home of John to watch the series. Normally the Justice League had an idea of any series or movies related to them.

But not this one.

"How long is the series?"

"9 episodes!!"

"That's long!! I hope it is good."

"Does it matter? All you need to care about is that whatever you will be watching has already happened and I tried my best to portray what I had watched in my dreams."

Announcement
Read 140+ chapters on my patreon
11