678. All he colors (3)
217 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is unfair...."

"I will kill you for this..."

Such harsh words came out from all the other Lantern Corps who were currently fighting in the war as they listened to Ganthet. He didn't pay any heed to them as he himself wore the Green Lantern Rings. After doing that he took the rings of some of the other Corps and made a copy of them. And these new Lantern Rings flew away, in search of new hosts.

The Blue Lantern Rings flew to Barry and the ring itself.

"Barry Allen, when all hope dies, your presence gives hope to the people surrounding you. You will be the new Blue Lantern."

"Alexander Luthor, you have too much avarice, too much greed for your own good. You will be the new Orange Lantern."

"Mera, Queen of Atlantis, you heart burns with rage. You will be the new Red Lantern."

"Roy Palmer. you have immense compassion for your friends. You will be the new Indigo Lantern." (Arrow series, DC version of Ant-man)

"Scarecrow, you find joy in infusing fear into your fellow beings. You will be the new Yellow Lantern." (Batman 1st movie, Christopher Nolan's, he was the guy who wore a rag as his mask and used chemicals to show fear)

"Diana Prince, your heart is filled with love, you will be the new Violet Lantern."

But Wonder Woman was already a Black Lantern, because he had died once long ago and was brought to life, but the power of love was proved to be too much for her own sake and the Violet Lantern took over the Black Lantern which was thrown away.

If every Lantern corps coming together wasn't epic enough, this point of the series was huge enough to throw the audience into an awe. They had never expected this to happen. Even the Avengers themselves didn't expect such scenes. This was unprecedented.

All turned their heads and looked at John.

"You always knew, didn't you?" Steve asked. John nodded his head. Thus turn of the story was too much for even them to handle. And if only this was the end. Ganthet continued. with his words as the new Lantern Corps which had just got boosted were fighting against the enemies

"We have been fighting on this planet for a reason. We speak of ourselves as the most ancient and the life giver of the universe. But it is not true. The real reason there is life in the multiverse and universe is because of Entity. The personification of Life. And Nekron is here because he wants to kill Entity and plunge the world into death again."

The warriors who were fighting were just speechless listening to the words of Ganthet. Sinestro, meanwhile was furious. He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"You imbeciles. You hypocrites. All your secrets. All your inaction had led to this. Every inaction of yours now has cost us so much. You don't deserve to be called as a Guardian."

He was furious as he flew away. Now to a specific direction. Nekron was finally able to unearth the point on Earth where Entity was hidden and was forcefully taken out. And Sinestro right to the Entity in order for him to become the new host.

Thus, Sinestro became the first White Lantern of the universe. It wasn't any hero who had first wielded the first White Lantern Ring. It was the Sinestro who ruled over Fear. But his power of White Lantern Ring didn't last long. Nekron was easily able to rip Entity out of his body in order to kill it.

But there was a small window for all the other supeheroes and they acted on it. Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman and others instantly flew near Entity and soon they go their new White Lantern Rings. And from that point onwards the superheroes were the new White Lanterns.

All this time they were trying to use their powers to destroy the black Battery. But not this time. Indigo 1 mentioned that they would be able to destroy Nekron only if they could change the state of his main connection to the physical world.

And that can be done only if William Hand is alive.

Thus the superheroes banded together to infuse life onto Hand. Hand who had committed suicide came back to life. But that was not the end. Since his power to connected to Nekron was strong, by reversing it the amount of power which his body contained was immense.

He vomited out many White Lantern Rings and they flew away to replace the Black Lantern rings of the zombies. With that, all the dead heroes that had been dead for quite a long time had come back to life.

Every single superhero who had died for various reason over the course of time was now back to life. Everyone, except Batman!!

Announcement
Read 140 chapters ahead on my patreon
12