680. Looks who’s back
207 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are one hell of a pain in the ass. Why does it matter.... Wh?" Tony who was going to have a useless argument with John stopped in his tracks as a loud tone got blasted from his pocket.

The tone was more like an alarm. Tony instantly brought out a device which was making a noise. This was a special device made by the best scientist from multiple universes. This was made for emergency situations.

Situation that arose from the Void. Since the Wall was very far away, they had to use their best technology to make an emergency communicator from the Void to the Multiverse. And for the first time it had gone off.

John and others had already known of it. He vanished after hearing the alarm not even caring of what the others were thinking or the way they should have reacted. This was the first alarm that arose from the Harvester that was near the Wall. Since he couldn't take others to the Wall he vanished away. He would reach there the fastest, the others could take their time and reach.

"Wait John... No... Shit..." Batman screamed in a loud voice to stop John from vanishing but he was already gone.

"He should have asked us before making that move." Tony clenched his fists when he said that. The alarm came the moment they were away. All this time many were juggling from Void and the Multiverse for work purposes.

And the moment there was least guard at the Wall, there was an alarm. Talk about coincidences.

"Hope everything is alright." Hal mumbled. The other Harvester was actually in their solar system parked for their travel. It had been sometime that the spaceship was used for travelling to the void. At first the Council wanted to know of this huge spaceship as there had been no knowledge of it in the intergalactic net.

But Wayne said that it belonged to the Avengers and the Council backed off. Avengers had stayed out of politics for a long time and they wanted to keep it that way.

The other Avengers had already ordered for the Harvester to pick them up and go to the Wall.

John meanwhile was already at the Harvester. There were still some heroes on the Harvester watching over the Wall. TRN 891 Reed was one of them and it was him who had sounded the alarm on multiple universes about a situation. John appeared right beside Reed.

"Reed, status"

"You are here?? Good!!! I thought I would have to fight alone with this bastard, look who's back..." Reed said, pointing his finger at the screen. John looked at the screen which showed the rack. The Crack was now of huge size. There were multiple platforms being established by the Lantern Corps.

The crack has grown in almost 5 times the size they first saw. And as the days were passing by, the speed was getting faster. But that was not the only thing that was being shown on the screen.

On one small point one could see a pair of hands trying to emerge out from the crack and a leg. For those who have been in the multiverse for a long time and had been undergoing an intergalactic voyage for a long time, they could easily recognize those hands and the leg that had just emerged out. The figure seemed like it was trying his best to get out of the crack.

There were several Green Lanterns pointing their rings at the emerging figure. They could already guess who the emerging figure was.

It was Thanos!!!

"How is that bastard coming from the Wall? Did one of his variants come to Wall long ago? Is it because of him there is a crack in the Wall?" Reed said in a grim tone.

"No. This Thanos was sent by OAA to the Wall to gather information after he was defeated by us. We were almost close to killing him when the TVA came to take him away."

"Are you sure that he is the one?" Reed asked again. Thanos had been a menace no matter which version was being taken into account. It was surprising that OAA sent him to the Wall. Maybe because he was dispensable, OAA thre him to the Wall. Reed didn't take much time to understand why Thanos was sent to the Wall by himself.

Now, after a long time he was back!!!

"Last time we met, the Avengers made the promise that if we see him next time, we would kill him. Seems like we will be able to keep the promise." John smirked. He didn't care what he saw in the Wall. Since he was back he could easily read his memories and find out what he saw inside the Wall and later kill him.

Announcement
Read 130+ more chapters on my patreon
13