691. Everyone is called
333 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As John was seething in excitement in the confinements of his bedroom and checking out his Logia powers, something else was happening on one of the moons under . Wayne and other scientists were building a huge 5 feet tall ring structure on vacant land.

The ring was round in shape and on the bottom of the ring it was connected to a huge motor shaped machine. The ring was placed vertically and it was taking time for them to charge the ring. Wayne was holding the schematics and commanding the people around to do their job properly.

This paper in which the schematics was drawn was what he had received from Reed. It would be the portal from one multiverse to another. John or America couldn't ever be always present to open portals. They needed one with which they could use for their own selves. And Reed from 2 universes was enough to come up with one.

Now one was being built and it was at its end of the construction. Wayne had done it without even consulting the Council and when the Council came to know from Coulson it was already too late. They had called him and asked for an explanation and all they could hear was

"Multiverse is in danger. We are doing it to save the world. The less you know the better."

With that the discussion came to an end.

The construction came to an end after a few hours. It was done.

"Sir, do you want to do the honors?" A scientist with an excited look on his face handed a remote control over to Wayne. Over the years working with Umbrella they had come across many astonishing things. This was another exciting one. After going through the directions and drawing they could already guess what it was.

A trip through the multiverse. They had always known about it but had never seen it in real life. This was a first for them and they wanted to see it happen but they handed the main control to one of the owners of Umbrella Corp and the current Secretary of SHIELD. After all he was the one who came up with the ideas. They were just following it.

Wayne took the control and pressed it the next moment, he didn't even think twice or stop for a moment to dwell on the creation that they had just done. He had been hopping too many universes for the past few years to care about it anymore.

And as expected from Reeds, a portal opened when Wayne switched it on. From the ring they could see another scenery on the other side. The other side was the other ring that 616 Reed had built under the Avengers Tower.

Everyone could see that there were many people on the other side wearing lab coats. The leading person smiled when he saw that the portal had opened. He approached and stepped on and placed his foot on Wayne's side.

"Bruce, we have been waiting for you."

"Took us time to gather all the materials. Thanks for the heads up with the drawing and explanation."

"Mention not. Where are the others?"

"Their homes. I haven't called them yet. You should go and call everyone who has signed up for this. I will notify SHIELD, the 5 nations and the Soul Society." Bruce said.

"Alright. In the meantime let us join and make a few other rings around here. Would help us more."

"You can lead these people and direct them to make new ones. I will go and convene the people."

The scientists of both sides were confused by the words of these 2 people. On Wayne's side they were more confused. They thought that the drawing was made by Wayne or Banner or even Stark but from the words of Wayne it meant that this person who was the first to step out was the one who drew it.

And what Soul Society? What 5 nations? What were they even talking about? They had questions but they knew that they couldn't ask them. Only time would tell if they were important enough to know the answers.

Soon they got acquainted with Reed and scientists from the other side while Wayne just left with the help of Guilty Spark to gather the Avengers, the teen Titans, some of the Green Lanterns, the Shinobis, the Shinigamis, people from Asgard and even Guardians of the Galaxy.

Everyone had prior information about the completion of the portals and it was time for everyone to gather and train accordingly.

"Avengers and fellow heroes of the universe. You are called to come at the Hall of Justice. The people from other sides are already here. Be here in 6 hours." Wayne gave a general call to everyone.

Such a long time was given after careful thought about the distance which needed to be covered by some of the Lanterns and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Announcement
Read 120+ chapters on my patreon
12