695. The Captains (4)
179 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In addition to that there will be two small espionage teams which will be of smaller scale. This team will be responsible for breaking through the enemy lines and gathering information. This team will be deadly team and will be consisted of people who are great in assassination and will be crucial to the whole war. Orochimaru and Kurotsuchi Mayuri will lead the two smaller teams. In addition to that Tsunade and Senjumaru Shutaru (0th squad of Bleach, known for her sewing hands and good medical knowledge) will team two different teams for medical attention on and off the battlefield." Wayne finished his speech with that.

But this time there was no cheer among the crowd. Both Orochimaru and Mayuri were known for their notorious deeds in all the places and them leading a deadly team meant the team which would be under them would be treated the harshest ways possible with no regard to life. There were already 4 separate smaller teams from the rest of the main regiments.

They were not sure about their own-selves before but after Wayne announced that, the people in those small teams shuddered. Except for Tsunade who was somewhat warm and gentle, the rest were ruthless. Even Senjumaru was known for her deadly pranks. The 4 teams looked like they were on the verge of crying.

And if that was not enough all the 4 captains already appeared in front of the team and had started inspecting them making them freeze on the spot.

"With that body of yours... You will die second you step on the field. I will throw you out for a human shield. You will be named as human shield 1...."

"Ah such young lads. I will have fun doing experiments on them."

Such cruel words were ringing as the 4 captains were going through their personnels. Even the mutants who had joined them were shaking in fear hearing the words. Like others they too had watched the anime and had already known their horror.

The 4 main regiments could only shake their heads in pity for their brothers and sisters and pray for them.

"There might be more teams joining over the course of the year so I expect all of you to get accustomed to each other as fast as possible. Now your fate will lie upon your captains." Wayne finished his speech with that and left the podium while the respective Captains jumped down to handle their business and train them in the best way possible. The only person who was not well versed in the military was Tony but he had Friday to help him out in this.

So all in all it was good for all the regiments and the teams. The smaller teams would definitely find it hell in the next one year but they would have to endure it for the safety of human kind and safety.

A huge part of the moon was cleared out so that the soldiers could go through drills and strategies properly and the Avengers made sure that everything would be carried out in secret. If it ever went out that a huge army was getting ready on a place near to Earth it would cause unnecessary panic and none wanted to be a part of that so Tony and John had to take care of this through Umbrella and proper anti reconnaissance measures.

The higher echelons went to the Ring after seeing everything was in place. These soldiers would be staying in here for a long period of time so they were also provided with proper food and lodging too. This would be harsh for a bit living away from home but this would be better for them to hone their skills and relationships.

"Your Ring is really awesome. It is so huge. I suppose humankind didn't make it." Reed asked, seeing such a huge place and the grandeur of it. It had its own weather too. This was just like the Harvester but it was more open than that spaceship

"No. It was the forerunners. I pulled it from a universe where there is war between aliens and humans. There is a third kind of species which could be at best termed as parasites. They were a nuisance and danger to every living thing so the forerunners built this both as a safe haven and as a weapon." John replied explaining the place from where he pulled the Ring.

"Weapon? This Ring is a weapon?" Tony was surprised by John's words. When John brought this Ring here he never said that this Ring was a weapon and the only thing they knew was that at best it was like Noah's Ark for humankind or aliens.

"Yes. I separated the weapon part when I brought it. The weapon was a very dangerous one. The weapon could release a pulse which would be able to travel until the distance of a whole galaxy and wherever it passes through it would annihilate every kind of being which has a nervous system or pain receptors and that includes all kinds of plants too."

Announcement
Read 120+ chapters on my patreon
12