707. Going to the Wall (2)
201 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There is nothing we can do even if Owen can't be the guide. We will have to take this war to them or else any one universe will just crash and that will just snowball the rest of the multiverse. We can't save the infinite universes out there one by one in a year. The Wall is going to tear apart soon and it is better we take the war to them."

There was silence in the room. Nobody spoke of it but everyone knew that the War was coming. Some wanted to avoid it but they had forgotten or rather chose to forget that there was no escape from this.

"Who will accompany Owen in this mission."

"I will take the first step." John volunteered. He needed to see inside the Wall and make sure what he had known was actually real or was it just fictitious.

"I will go." Barry said as he got up. He had the speed force with him which would allow him to go at super fast speed and even change time if it is required.

"I will go too." Wanda said as she raised her hand. She had been studying, cultivating, and fighting all this time so that she could be helpful and be powerful as the counterpart of 616.

"I want to take Lucifer on this trip." John said as he asked for another person. Lucifer hasn't been in the meeting and he hardly shows up and tends to be at his home in LA and just bury his head under the thighs of Detective Decker.

But for this mission they needed someone who was in God level. So John specifically asked for him.

"Will he listen to you?" Wayne asked, still doubtful if Lucifer will agree.

"The threat to his family will be enough to get him from his bed."

"Good. Any more you want to take?" Wayne asked. They didn't refute the fact that John wanted to go. As OAA had said, his powers came from the Wall so his inclusion in the first attack was necessary.

But everybody couldn't go as there needed to be powerful people staying on the Earth and protecting them. And thus John made sure to bring one of the strongest teams for this. He didn't take any Shinigamis or Shinibis because he felt that it was not necessary and only reality bending powers would be enough.

In addition they would have Owen and Thanos. Going to the multiverse would be a toll on the body too so it was necessary to have a strong mind and will to handle the erosion. The Wall wasn't known as a prison just for fun.

"All in favor raise their hands." Clark asked as it was customary now. And surprisingly there was tie among all the members. The Shinigamis and the Kages didn't raise their hands as they felt a person from their team should leave. And some of their own Avengers members felt that there were less number of people in the team.

"So we are at an impasse." Wayne said.

"Who else wants to volunteer in this mission? I will not take any Shinigamis nor any Shinobis. We only need reality bending powers." John said. He didn't expect his decision of taking their own team would be challenged by some people. He wasn't angry about it. Rather he felt happy that many people genuinely felt that they needed more firepower.

"We have huge powers with us." Yamamoto refuted.

"You do. But this Wall is between us and Wayne's multiverse. Your presence here doesn't coincide with the two multiverses. We want to keep you as a hidden weapon."

Yamamoto was silenced by this. John was right the shinobis and the shinigamis were the hidden weapons of theirs and they needed to keep it that way until the main war.

"Take a mutant with you." Professor X said as he wore his helmet.

"Who is going to come for this mission?"

"Take Jean. She is still very powerful and has connections with the Phoenix Force ." Professor X suggested.

"Sure Jean will do." John said He would have liked the son of Professor X a.k.a. Legion but he was too unstable for their own good and he was still young. Another mutant he would have liked was Hope Summers but she wasn't born yet.

The mutants were still far away from their future dominance and there was still time for the Scarlet Witch of their world to make the 'immortal pond'. That was too OP and even in John's book such a thing shouldn't exist.

The existence of that 'pond' would just break realities and start another war.

"Good. Now all in favor?" Wayne asked. After this all had raised their hands signifying they had reached a decision.

"Get ready and tell Thanos to get his ass here soon. I will plant a bomb in his brain before he leaves. Any wrong move. He dies." Tony said.

Announcement
Read 110+ more chapters on my patreon
8