718. Batman?
174 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The person who sat on the main chair wore the exact cape of Batman, with his iconic mask and black cape. But there was a difference. This Batman had a thick beard and he looked more manly. The person looked like a mixture of Bane and Batman.

The only difference was the beard. The beard had a weird shape and John wasn't sure why it was like that. His mind went through all the comics and especially the Dark Multiverse of DC and there was a version which was a combination of Bane and Batman.

But that person didn't have a beard.

"Whoa are you?" John shouted.

"You got some balls John Jameson. You and your little friends come to our territory and attack and later ask who the fuck are we? Do you think that this place is your home?" said the 'fake' Batman.

John's eyes squinted when he heard being named by this random Batman. He was pretty sure nobody knew of him from Source Wall or the DC multiverse. If there was another John in the multiverse of DC, Presence would have spoken about it.

But this Batman knew of him. How? Is it because he had the powers bestowed upon him by the Wall? But he never had any recollection of Source Wall. Even when he was reincarnated, it was an instant one, or was it?

"Fine, if you don't want to speak your identity I will beat it out of you." John said as he could already feel the movement of the Beyonders here. He didn't expect that the Beyonders would team up with a 'fake' Batman.

How were they able to accept the fact that a person who didn't belong to their species was sitting on their main seat? No!! This Batman was leading the Beyonders... What the hell is going on?

"We will have to beat it out to get the answer." John mumbled as he already had one thing in mind. Take this Batman down and get the answer. The Beyonders would be left to others. John had a feeling that this Batman wasn't as simple as he looked like.

"Ice age!!!" John murmured as suddenly under the feet of John the surroundings was getting frozen. It became so cold that even the air was freezing up and slowly there was a bridge between the platform from where they were standing and the main Hall where everyone was sitting.

Wanda and others were now looking at John with a curious look. Ice age? That is Aokiji from One Piece, where did John get the powers.

"I will explain later. Now attack." John said as he saw that he was getting weird looks from everyone. Thanos didn't seem to care that John had frozen up the air and he was the first person to attack the Beyonders.

Thanos had made it a point to redeem himself here so he was the first person. Wanda, Barry and Lucifer followed him. Owen was the last. The main point here was to secure the life of Owen while bringing the powers of the Beyonders.

John appeared near Batman with a single move. He used the Soru from One Piece and used his leg to hit Batman with all his strength. Batman dodged this with a side step while he took out his katana to take a swing at John.

John couldn't avoid the katana and he didn't try to dodge either. The katana which had randomly appeared at the hand of Batman went through the torso of John and the blade came out from the other side.

The blade seemed like it went through the frozen hell as there was frozen ice all over the blade. It looked terrible and the blade would for sure break in the next move if it hit something hard.

Batman looked at his blade with contemplation, not at all surprised that his blade had just gone through the body of the opponent.

"He did say that you will be terrifyingly powerful, now I get the gist of it." Batman said in a loud tone. John was still in limbo. A batman who used a katana. What the hell!!

Was this Batman from the Japanese old times ?? He doesn't remember any Dark Multiverse story where Batman belonged to Japan. Even during the war none of such forms were shown in the comics. Most of the Batman was under Robin King and all looked the same.

"Who are you?" John asked again and now his tone was more demanding.

"Oh!! Don't be impatient. He said that you have knowledge of us too." Batman said.

"Who said that?"

"Your nightmare." Batman said as now he used Batarangs to throw at John. These Batarangs were ladden with bombs. The Batarangs got struck at the cold icy body of John and blasted with a huge explosion.

The explosion was loud enough to attract the attention of others who were fighting around. The Beyonders have come together to take on this small team that John had brought.

Announcement
Read 100 more chapters on my patreon.com
10