721. Amalgam Universe (2)
146 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John were now fighting in close combat with Logan while him using Haki. Kicks, punches, elbow knocks all moves that they both had learned in their lifetime was used in this fight.

"Fighting a hybrid of Logan and Bruce is really annoying." John thought as Wayne was known to have practiced every form of combat known to mankind and Logan had the experience of of long age. He was basically fighting a person who had more than 80 years of experience.

This was terrifying!! And of course the healing factor.

And surprisingly Logan didn't feel stop the killing of the Beyonders. He could see that he was genuinely enjoying the close combat with John while the Beyonders were dying left and right. John was intrigued.

"Are you not going to help them?" John asked while trying to punch the face of Logan.

"No. They were meant to die the moment Owen showed up. That was their destiny. Wasn't it?" Logan said he was trying to off balance John.

"But you are their leader." John said.

"No they just fear us and our power. You don't think that I am the only one from that universe. Do you?" Logan asked while giving a very creepy smile from under his mask. His claws were a hybrid of Logan's claws but the blades were undercut in the from of a bat so John made it a point to avoid the under cut of the claws or else it would be painful if it touched the body of John.

"Then why are you here if they are meant to die?" John asked.

"To test you and to see if you are worthy of fighting our leader." Logan said as they continued fighting.

"You mean Dr. Strangefate." Logan nodded his head.

John didn't speak more. He could see only a couple of Beyonders were left now. Others had been sucked dry by Owen. The last two Beyonder is desperation killed the other one so that he could suck the power of the other one.

This gave the last beyonder more power than the original. In the whole of the fight, the Beyonders didn't even speak a word which made the others feel that the Beyonders were communicating on telepathic frequency that the others weren't able to tap into.

The last Beyonder too died at the end. But when he was being sucked the Beyonder gave a creepy smile to Owen. Seeing this the Avengers had a bad feeling. It's just that they didn't know what had gone wrong.

"Logan it seems you will have to die here. you shouldn't have come just to test me." John said as he could see from the corner of his eye that the Beyonders were dead. Logan just smiled at it and said

"You really think you can kill me? You are looking down on our universe if you think you can kill me. I might not be able to do magic. But here you are in our world." Logan said as he suddenly backed off with a jump.

"Oh you think you can escape." John smiled as he threw magma meteors at Logan. The meteors were at least 1 m in diameter. Logan who saw this smiled and used his claws to cut two of the meteors and avoid being burnt. John's black hole was still in effect so Logan still wasn't able to move freely.

In fact all this time John was entertaining Logan as he needed intelligence and it seemed Logan was happy to answer John. it was for this reason John had stayed his hand and didn't kill Logan. He could easily kill Logan with his powers or stop him but that would render his mission useless.

After seeing that the raptors were killed John needed data and this person was freely providing him that.

"Logan it was nice having this small chat with you and thanks for freely providing us the information." John said and in the next moment he used Chains of heaven from different angles to chain him from all sides while making sure that he wasn't able to move. Logan instinctively tried moving away from the chains but it was impossible as the chains had come flying in from all angles.

He was finally chained down though he tried his best to move away. But this was the problem. Even after being chained down Logan didn't show any panic. From the moment they had appeared, Logan never showed any form of panic or fear. This puzzled John.

He knew that Logan wasn't powerful enough to fight against John. So what was the gameplan of Logan?

"You don't seem to be afraid of us?" John finally asked the chained Logan.

"Why should I be? You can't kill me." Logan said.

"Why can't I kill you?" John asked. Logan smiled at it and said

"If you kill me one of Owen in your multiverse would explode and it will start the process which you have been dreading and trying to avoid." Logan gave a creepy yet confident smiled. He seemed like he had won the war from the get go.

Announcement
Read 90+ chapters on my patreon
9