729. Plans (2)
134 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Those who are in favor of this plan please nod." The Living Tribunal said and all of the three heads that were attached to his head nodded along with the main head. The Living Tribunal has 3 heads and each head had a different name and function so in order to reach a consensus.

The other abstract beings too nodded their heads and everyone reached the same decision. Even In-Betweener too agreed to it.

"So we will deal with Owen. What about Dr. Strangefate?" Infinity asked as like others she was concerned for the multiverse.

"That is the second reason why I had called you here. What do you want us to do or rather what can we all do together? Do we launch an attack on the Wall to bring him down or wait for the Wall to break on its own and then attack with all our strength." John said.

Wayne and others too were silent on this. Owen was not a problem after John confronted Dark Claw. He knew that there are many universes out there but it would be very easy for Owens to die. He just needed a nod from Death and Eternity. With the multiversal omniscience of Eternity and the power to kill and destroy everything with the help of Death.

This would be a walk in the park for them, of course they would have to agree to do that at the beginning which John was sure that he would be able to convince. In fact John had a feeling that giving him 10 months would be a win for John and this statement was also known by Dr. Strangefate.

It's just that John was confused about why his counterpart would allow them to have the headstart when he knew that he would fail. or maybe he didn't know that OAA had given John full reigns and was still thinking that they would be helpless like Doctor Doom.

If he was thinking that they would be helpless like Doom then it meant that Dr. Strangefate didn't have omniscience like John was expecting him to have. That would be great news for John and others. But if it wasn't then it meant that he had some other plans, probably more dangerous than John had any idea about. Or others for that matter.

Everyone now was contemplating what should be done and what they could do. Finally it was Orochimaru who stood up and spoke in his own snake-like hiss.

"We can send some ninjas and shinigamis to the Wall for scout operation. If they could return with more intelligence then it would be better."

Orochimaru was the captain of one of the stealth teams so he had enough hold to speak up on the meeting. And what Orochimaru said was sensible. John was also thinking the same. Sending a small throw away team for reconnaissance was possible and it could be done with no casualties of high level members.

Though it sounded harsh, for John it didn't really matter. These were his summons and if required he could always bring them to life. So John was up for it, but of course all the abstract beings and the Avengers would have to give a green signal to it. And for that he wouldn't manipulate their decision. Sending a scouting team in itself was a big thing and he didn't want to take any wrong step here.

Especially now, when he has no idea of what the future will be like.

"Then we will have to make a team with enough power to go into the Wall and come back with results." Byakuya said. Though the kages and shinigamis were ready to accept the death of the underlings, not all of the Avengers were ready for this. Especially Captain America and Clark. In the beginning itself they were not okay with armies being made and trained for war.

But they also knew that this was necessary. Though they had an ugly face while this discussion started they didn't oppose it. At the end the fate of the multiverse was at stake.

After everyone agreed with sending the team, they started making plans of how to approach that universe and what equipment they required. Especially Reed. During their last voyage inside the Wall, Reed and his team was able to get many data from their suit and was now actively trying to make a device which might allow them to communicate from inside the Wall. Though the research was just a few hours old, his intellect has helped him research it fast.

"When should we send the team? Before the massacre of Owen or after?" Wayne asked.

"The killings will take a month as there are many universes. Not all deserve death and many would be displaced from their home. Those who will be displaced, we will try to cure them or give them to our Owen. Others will be killed." Death said.

Announcement
Read 80+ chapters on my patreon
8