735. The last series (5)
135 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world of Naruto was already known by many people and their presence. The only thing that confused the people was where these people lived. But the existence of Shinigami signified many terrifying things for the world.

The world of the afterlife!!

The people were in huge uproar seeing the famous Captains stepping out with their respective Vice-Captains. The normal people at first didn't know how to react to this. The journalists were visibly sweating. They were conflicted.

As a sentient being, anyone would have the fear of death. And the Shinigami represented death so they had no idea how to overcome this fear and approach them. Meanwhile, the Captains had started walking on the red carpet. When the Kages had arrived, Kevin had gone to welcome them personally as he already knew from before who would come.

He was the most excited. This premiere was like a dream come true for him. This cinematic universe was his baby. John had been the director for sure, but a series or a movie was not just the director. It had many intricacies. And Kevin looked after it. And for the last premiere of the cinematic multiverse, it was getting a reception from the most powerful people known to mankind.

This was a badge of honor for him. And he wasn't scared of the Shinigami like the people here. Being with John for a long time he had seen more scary people. John would sometimes speak of the beings that would show up at the office so the existence of the Shinigami wasn't much of a problem for him.

"Welcome to the grand premiere, Yamamoto-san. I hope the journey here was comfortable." Kevin bowed down in full Japanese -style. Yamamoto just opened his eyes for a bit and gave a nod. Kevin didn't mind that as the old man had his own arrogance and experience. Kevin went on to greet all the other Captains.

The scene looked a little awkward as only Kevin approached and there was a visible silence in the surroundings. Seeing the arrival of Captains, the Kages went to have a chat with the Shinigami.

The shinobi world and the shinigami world had been in cooperation for sometime now and presently more so because of joint exercise together. Seeing the friendliness from Kevin and the kages. The journalists and the fans finally had the courage to approach the Captains.

And like the Kages, they too were interviewed and later more aggressively so. The people wanted to know if they would go to their world if they died. The answer they received was vague as there was a certain criteria to get to the world of Shinigami. This too went on for a few more minutes before more guests started pouring in.

Next was the people from Fairy Tail along with Atreus, King of Asgard, Thor and Kratos. The people now were numb to the emergence of so many people from fantasies. They finally got to understand what John meant when he said that the friends who had helped his career would arrive.

The people in the fantasies had always been real. It's just they didn't have any connection with them and only John had the friendship and thus allowing him to go forward in his life. Some were now jealous that John got the first hand in their stories and made it so that he profited from this friendship.

After Fairy Tail, there was another group that caused an uproar.

The famous Straw-Hats!!

Among the anime that John had been bringing out, it was only One Piece that was still on the go!! Which meant that the story hadn't finished, but here they were. The same Straw-hat group.

"Ohhh.. Sugeiiiiii.... (yes I know its sugoi, but Luffy has this weird accent)." Luffy had stars in his eyes seeing so many powerful people around. He could already feel that many people present were super powerful. The other powered beings came forward for introduction. They have watched the respective anime of others too.

Zoro was visibly shaking when he saw the Captains. He wanted nothing but to battle the swordsmen of the shinigami. He had met the grim reaper before and now he was meeting them again in actual flesh.

"Kid, after the premiere we will have a battle." Kenpachi was the first to approach Zoro. Like him, Kenpachi too could feel the power of Zoro.

"Agreed, we need to find a safe place and have a good one."

Sanji had heart eyes as usual seeing the beautiful girls around. Especially from the Fairy Tail world. Chopper went to meet Unohana as he got the information that this division was the medical division. Like Sanji, Brook and others were having fun around.

The people around were surprised to see how well the famous characters got to be friends so fast and how cheerful they were around. Maybe this was what made these people great. The power to make allies and overcome any difficulties together.

Announcement
Read 80+ chapters on my patreon
6