742. Decisions
105 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The solution that he could think of right now was charging into their multiverse.

"Calm down Bruce. It's not like you are responsible for all that has happened. The Batman who laughs isn't you. He can never be you." Clark calmed Bruce. It was a very rare moment for Wayne. He had always been level headed and would do things in a calm and collective manner.

But this series made him agitated. This series tried to destroy the perfect image he had for his parents, made a mockery of his mother and in one version even he himself killed his parents. This was unacceptable and inexcusable.

He needed to beat the shit out of these and make his heart calm down. Bruce here didn't have the policy of 'no-kill' rule like the Wayne of Earth Prime. So he wouldn't have any qualms in killing all the versions of Dark Multiverse Batman. Especially Batman who Laughs.

He, like others, didn't have any idea till what of the story had happened or how much the story had changed because Perpetua wasn't the only person behind the scenes, so in order to get a hold of the situation he wanted to cross over the DC multiverse and take a look of what was going on.

But of course it wasn't easy to cross. Even if the route to the DC multiverse had been figured out, they weren't sure if they would be welcomed or not. Perpetua might allow them to interfere. They had escaped from her hands last time by hiding, but they weren't sure if they could do the same again.

"Do we really want to cross over to the DC multiverse?" Toshiro said in his calm tone signifying that even the other groups were thinking the same and would try to clean the problem before it even started and get a hold of their future. Once the Wall gets broken, there wouldn't be any more chance.

Everyone then looked at John. It was John who had dreamt of their multiverse, and it was him who would have much knowledge of their multiverse. It was him who had produced and created this series and only him would have enough knowledge of the multiverse.

John felt a little ashamed that everyone now was looking at him with such expectations. The Avengers had been controlled by him and his group for a long time and he was one of the leaders of the team. Though Bruce had the ultimate power of decision making in the team, when it came to matters of multiverse, the group would always throw him to the front.

Today was one of those days!!!

"I don't know how that multiverse is faring nor do we know how the story has deviated away. The God of their world had lost a complete hold of his own multiverse. So it can lead to different scenarios where Perpetua wasn't the only pawn. Now we have an enemy which we know very less about and don't really know his ambitions. The 10 month timeline is soon going to end. If our multiverse remains till then we might just pay a visit. But that visit wouldn't be a simple one. Doing that would mean we have declared war and from this point on, our future would go to the point of chaos at an exponential rate."

Everyone took a moment to understand what John had just said. The DC multiverse was in chaos right now and they would have to swim upstream in this chaos and bring balance to their multiverse. But the real problem was even their multiverse was threatened by the Wall and the problem with Owen. Though Owen has been put out of the picture, none of the Avengers were sure if everything was safe and sound.

Their own home might catch fire before they could douse the fire in the neighbours. They needed to take care of their own home first. Though Wayne and others would love to save their previous 'home' but in the end this new world was their new home and that wouldn't change even if they saved the other multiverse.

"Let's wait for the time line to end and then we will go for war." Wayne got up and walked away after saying those words. He was too traumatised by what he had seen and needed a time off. He needed to be alone with his own thoughts for sometime. Clark wanted to go after him, only for Captain America to come up and stop him.

"He needs time alone. The things which we saw were the stuff of nightmares."

"John, you are really cruel to even show the real deal of the multiverse out there." Zatanna came and accused John of showing the raw part of the multiverse. They had lived in the multiverse before but holy shit this was dark.

Announcement
Read 70+ chapters on my patreon
8