Fame – Part 5
412 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue - Eight Months Later

Pammy's getting a good working over on the massage table. Her personal masseuse digs into her tight and aching muscles. The tour ended a week ago, and Pammy still hasn't recovered. Night after night of dancing around and singing her voice raw has taken it's toll.

In the past few months, she's been across North America twice, around Europe, done three weeks of shows in Asia and Australia. She's lived on tour buses and private jets. The life of a rock star isn't easy, but she'll never give it up, willingly.

That's not to say they're won't be changes.

She's discussed at length the future of her career with Janet. They both see the Loli-rock era is winding down. Even now, it's mostly just Pamala and few artists that are lesser imitations of her. It's time for the new phase of her career, and over the next three albums they're going to transition her into a more mature harder-edge persona. They've already hired the best image consultant in the biz and a top team of publicists to handle the change.

In about five years, she'll lose the glitter and the unicorns and deliver music that will appeal to rebellious teens between the ages of thirteen and seventeen. She'll still keep the pink (she loves the pink!), but there will be a bit more black leather in the mix and a lot less tea-party dresses.

The masseuse gets her to roll over on her back and begins massaging her breasts before working on her happy-ending.

The portable massage table is set up in the rec room of the Aspin cottage, and from her vantage, Pammy can look out the wall of windows at the snow covered mountains.

This is the life!

Sure, she still sometimes gets upset about not having her parents around, but she's gotten to know Aunt Becky pretty well when she traveled with the band through Europe. So, she doesn't feel alone in this world.

The young woman working on her finally get her oiled hands down to her pussy and begins to stimulate it.

Pammy will never get off on just this. The woman is too gentle, too quiet, too young. So, she casts her mind back to the night she played Atlanta and had a big Latinex woman named Roberta visit her after the show.

The woman was about fifty, had four children, and worked as a prison guard. She really got into her role and took no shit. She even went off script and did things that Pammy hadn't asked for ahead of time. By the end of the night, she felt like a worthless dirty sex slave. Just the memory of it brings her close to climax.

She closes her eyes and pictures Roberta pounding her ass and soon she's cumming on the twenty-something's hand.

"How was that?" the woman asks.

"Wonderful!" Pammy sits up but waits to regain her equilibrium before getting off the table. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?"

The masseuse stands with her dripping hand held slightly away from her body. Pammy is tempted to lick it clean. But that's not the relationship they have.

 "Victoria and I are going to go skiing." Victoria is Pammy's make-up woman.

"It's a nice day for it. Have fun." She finally stands up. She's about eye-level with the small woman's bust. "See you tomorrow," she says before marching off buck naked to her bedroom.

After she's showered, Pammy puts on a cute pink plaid flannel romper and heads to the great room. Deb is sitting at the kitchen bar drinking a glass of red wine and flipping through a magazine.

"Any word?" Pammy asks.

"Yeah, they called from the airport about forty minutes ago. They should be here soon. Need anything?"

"I wouldn't mind a hot cocoa."

Deb tells her assistant Angie to get it for Pammy, and she goes to get comfy by the giant fireplace.

She's gotten so used to things she could never have imagined. The never being alone is weird but comforting. It's nice always having someone around to talk to if she feels like it. Even if they're only there because they're on the payroll. And the constant pampering is amazing. Pammy has always been rather lazy, and having people constantly at her beck and call is a dream.

The plan is to stay in Aspin over the holidays and go off to Italy in January.

A massive real fir tree has been put up in the center of the great room and is decorated with lots of fairy lights and a simple scheme of pink and white glass balls. Gifts are piled up beneath it. Some are for Pammy and some are for the others. She's bought none of them. Deb and Angie has taken care of everything "from Pammy."

She tries relaxing while sipping the hot chocolate by the crackling fire, but she's too excited. She has to force herself not to go to the window and wait for her guests to arrive.

When they finally do show up, she runs to the door and jumps into Aunt Becky's arms. 

She's tanned from her time on the Mediterranean. "Good to see ya', Kiddo," she says hugging her back. Pammy says hi to her aunt's boyfriend, Antonio, and Angie rushes to help them with their luggage.

Then, she's being assaulted by Ashley, the daughter of her latest girlfriend. At nine, she's almost as tall as Pammy, which is a weird situation. The young girls is absolutely thrilled her mom is dating Pamala Paridiso and thanks her profusely for letting them spend the holidays with her.

"I'm just so happy you're here," she tells the girl. Then, a moment before she locks lips with her mother, Alexis, she says, "And I'm so happy you came!"

When they finish their epically long tongue kiss. Alexis says, "How could I have ever said no?" She pats Pammy's head in a way that would seem intimate and tender, except for their difference in height which makes the gesture seem a bit like what an adult might do to a child.

Alexis is 5'10" and simply towers over her. She was lithe in her youth, but age and motherhood has thickened her thighs and plumped her breasts. Not that she's particularly old. She's only thirty-seven making their age difference manageable for a relationship. And she's not a total dominatrix like that woman, Roberta, but she knows how to wear the pants in the bedroom. And she knows just how to handle a naughty girl like Pammy.

Well, dear reader, this concludes Parkers story, a man who was never bad, but too lazy and selfish to ever amount to anything. His flippant use of the Miraculous What If machine gave him everything he desired and the discipline he needed. Now, as Pammy he gets the chance to become a better woman than he ever was a man. Join us next time when two best friends ask for something seemingly impossible: magic!

 

9