System?
3.4k 11 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Kouro thought about whether he should quit school and settle down in the mountains, he suddenly shook his head and then erased the silly thought.

Wasn't he already determined to save the world?

He certainly wasn't someone who relaxed his determination just because of some obstacles.

Moreover, isn't this a golden opportunity for him to cure this phobia?

With an optimistic mindset, his cluttered mind began to settle down and had even taken a step towards greatness.

Kouro's eyes instantly burned with the fire of determination, making his expression become serious like a giga chad making some students instantly blush.

_______

Several days passed.

His life as an ordinary high school student began to take shape, though the difference was that all his friends were girls.

With a positive mindset, Kouro openly shared his phobia with his classmates.

He didn't feel ashamed about this, after all what bad thing could a high school student do?

And just as Kouro thought, the girls who found out he had a phobia of being afraid of girls ventured to help Kouro get rid of the phobia.

Although their intentions are not pure, after all if Kouro doesn't have the phobia anymore doesn't that mean he won't refuse dating?

Especially if Kouro later thanks them for helping him recover from the phobia... Maybe they can try to confess to him?

Of course Kouro doesn't know their true intentions.

He currently felt moved by their enthusiasm in helping him, look at those starry eyes, they are really kind-hearted girls.

As Kouro guessed, compared to the mature women out there who are stressed and frustrated wanting to feel the pleasure of s*x, young girls are the best!

Well... Perhaps Kouro would retract his words if he knew their true thoughts.

__

After class, before returning to the dormitory, Kouro was called to the principal's room, and the beautiful principal informed him that the school gave him a quota for an internship at Massive Electric Co.Ltd for one year.

Massive Electric (ME) Industries is a world-renowned technology company.

ME Industries mainly researches and develops conventional weapons, information equipment and communication equipment.

1 out of every 10 electronic devices in the world is equipped with electronic chips produced by ME companies.

As long as the apprentices in the company do not make any major mistakes and work normally on weekends, this apprenticeship quota for ordinary people almost represents the future qualifications for joining the company.

Of course, this will be very valuable.

Kouro's plan for attending school here was indeed to get an internship at the ME company, but isn't this too easy to get!?

Thinking of this, Kouro curiously asked the principal why he was given that.

"Because you're a man, especially you're a handsome man!"

The principal's straightforward and simple answer left Kouro speechless.

'It's also good to be handsome.'

Actually, Tachikawa academy cared a lot about Kouro, since he was the only boy in the school who improved the school's accreditation score he also had good grades and of course, since he was handsome, being handsome was indeed a sin.

After hearing the news, the other students did not raise any objections...

Since long ago, due to HB disease, the male population began to decrease rapidly.

First, newborn baby boys died for various reasons.

Then children and adult males, who contracted HB were no better physically fit than newborns.

Therefore, healthy and fit adult males were cared for and fought over due to their rarity, which made all walks of life give them preferential treatment.

At the same time when a large number of women cannot find a partner, they become helpless or eager to see the same sex.

With the help of various technologies such as IVF technology, humans have cleverly avoided the male population problem, and therefore men will no longer be fought over.

Unless the man is extremely handsome, that's another story.

Of course, this was no longer a problem for Kouro.

At the time of receiving the internship quota, all the plans Kouro had prepared had been completed with his handsome capital, and he stared blankly at the invitation letter representing the ME company's internship quota in his hand.

Why did Kouro want an internship at the ME company? Because in that company there is some information, knowledge, and most importantly, weapons to fight honkai.

In this town, he couldn't buy special weapons to fight the honkai even if he had the money because those weapons were usually specially made for the Valkyries and other special forces.

So the only thing he can do is steal.

Of course, there were other safer ways, but that could only be done if he was strong enough or even if it took a long time.

Kouro knew that in 6 months this city would become a dead city so just use this opportunity to the fullest.

Kouro chose the ME company because he knew it from his previous life memories.

Moreover, there had been news a few months ago that the leader of the ME company, Raiden Ryoma, had been arrested for economic fraud.

While the other students in the class were cheering because Kouro had qualified for an internship at the ME company.

Kouro also returned their cheers with a happy smile.

Then when he was thinking about how to store the weapon he was going to steal in the dormitory, suddenly before his eyes a light blue virtual text appeared in front of him.

[Requirements have been met, unlock system functions...]

Seeing his golden finger finally come after 15 years made Kouro shout with joy and even unconsciously hugged the girl nearby.

Kouro's phobia had long since begun to subside with the help of his classmates, so he was indebted to them.

Kouro soon realized that his actions were rude so he let go immediately.

"Ah?! I'm sorry, I was too happy earlier..." Kouro said while with an apologetic expression.

"Ah? No problem, I don't mind."

Said the girl who was hugged by Kouro earlier with a calm expression, even though she had a nosebleed.

This girl had a decent appearance with short black hair and developed assets for a girl her age.

"Eh? But you have a nosebleed--"

"It's fine, no need to worry. "

Although she said this, her mind was currently filled with Kouro's hard chest and his male scent that made the girl dizzy.

The other girls who saw this looked at the black-haired girl with dangerous eyes.

"Yeah... Well, if you say so." said Kouro uncertainly.

After that they went back to their seats and continued the lesson.

Fortunately Kouro was sure that no one was looking at the virtual text prompt in front of him, he did not touch his system and took a deep breath.

Somehow he felt strange given a golden finger after living for 15 years without relying on it.

At this time, Kouro could only wait quietly.

He planned to focus on the system today after returning to the dormitory, he even have a fear that the text commands he saw were just a hallucination.

Kouro never closed the text message.

After watching the text prompt for a long time, Kouro felt a slight headache, but he endured it.

If Kouro asked for permission now instead of being allowed to go home early, he was sure that the principal who cared too much about him would personally take him to the hospital and it would take longer than waiting for school to end, so he could only calm down and be quiet.

Waiting for about 1 hour, in addition to being dizzy, Kouro also came to the conclusion that the system lacked intelligence, otherwise it would be impossible for such a long time to have no other clues.

In other words, there are many things he needs to explore on his own, as if the system did not appear immediately after he was reincarnated, but appeared while he was interning at the ME company as if determining the trigger conditions.

_________

Almost immediately after the bell rang, Kouro stood up from his seat and tactfully but firmly declined the invitation from the girls to have dinner with him.

The dormitory where Kouro lived was outside of Tachikawa academy.

A quick walk to the dormitory, when Kouro came to the academy, it took more than ten minutes, now it only took eight minutes to return to the dormitory.

If it weren't for the attention and invitation of the people around him, Kouro would even run straight back, after arriving at the dormitory he immediately read the system function, the system function has 4 functions, namely Status, Inventory, Mall, and Quest.

__

Status:

Name : Hanagami Kouro

Level: 1

Job : None

Title: None

HP: 200/200

SP: 20/20

Fatigue: 0

(5 Average adult)

Strength: 8

Agility: 8

Vitality : 10

Sense : 8

Intelligence : 10

Honkai : 5

Points : 0

__

Notes: Strength = as the name suggests, focuses on strength and more.

Agility = speed, balance, reaction speed, etc.

Vitality = amount of vitality, recovery speed, resistance to various poisons and diseases, etc.

Sense = enhancement of the five senses, intuition, prediction, etc.

Intelligence = ability to remember, ability to learn, ability to process memories, ability to control emotions, ability to control the body, etc.

Honkai: amount of honkai energy, ability to control honkai energy, etc.

__

(mastery from beginner > intermediate > advanced > master > grandmaster > saint > transcendent)

Skills:

Combat:

Weapon mastery (Advanced), Martial arts (Advanced)

Commons:

Cooking (Intermediate), Parkour (Advanced),

Mechanical mastery (intermediate), Horse riding (beginner), swimming (advanced), acting (advanced), singing (advanced), painting (advanced),

Logistics:

Survival (Intermediate), Stealth (Beginner), Learning (Advanced)

__

Abilities:

Passive:

Unknown lv Max

Iron bodylv 1

Active:

Sprint lv 1

 _______

Kouro has been training physically since an early age.

Since realizing that he was in the world of honkai impact 3, in addition to physical training, Kouro also learned knowledge about various things such as biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, and so on, he even learned to use various kinds of weapons, which made Kouro become as strong as this.

But he knows he is only extraordinary as an ordinary human, if he wants to save the world, he must surpass humans, monsters and possibly 'gods' just to be able to qualify as a savior.

__

Kouro then turned to stare at the Quest screen.

[Daily quest]

Preparation to become stronger:

Push-ups 0/100

Sit-ups 0/100

Curl-ups 0/100

Squat 0/100

Run 0/10 Km

From the looks of it, this system allows Kouro to become stronger by leveling up or by doing missions, just like a video game.

In this world, Kouro does not believe that he can survive the Eruption just because he is a man.

In fact, to some extent, honkai is more dangerous for men, otherwise there wouldn't be so few men in this world.

Kouro didn't want to be an ordinary person in this world.

After all, as a reincarnated person, he also has his own pride.

Even Kouro thought that with the power of the system, he could become much stronger, perhaps even surpassing those called "Herrscher".

104