Dissapointing internship
2.2k 5 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouro who was walking home on the sidewalk was smiling calmly, his heart also felt a little peaceful.

He had always been focused on studying and practicing since he was a child, not to mention his determination was always tested because of his depraved grandfather's training which left Kouro with no time for friends.

Now that he had met Raiden Mei, Kouro finally felt a long-lost sense of pleasure, a sense of pleasure that was different from getting a system that had the function of making Kouro stronger step by step.

Kouro was finally happy that he had Reincarnated into this world.

Of course besides enjoying the pleasant atmosphere he did not forget to observe Mei's situation.

After all, the Mei of today was different from the Mei he knew.

Although Kouro was no longer an ordinary person, he was still a level one and he could not grasp the details of Mei's inner status like a precision instrument.

However, if there is any abnormality in the future, he can know about it immediately. After all, in the plot, the Third Eruption happened at the same time as Mei turning into Herrscher.

"Herrscher... Huh?" Kouro muttered after pausing to stare at his surroundings full of neon lights and passersby.

Herrscher was a being that possessed a high level of Honkai energy and was chosen by the 'Will of Honkai' as its apostle to bring destruction to the world.

They have the ability to bend the laws of the universe with ease.

Even... Humanity in the Previous Era suffered a crushing defeat against Herrscher.

That's why in the face of Herrscher's power, this kind of hustle and bustle will only be a memory.

Fortunately, Kouro had information on the signs of Herrscher's birth.

First, people who will rise as Herrscher tend to have fickle emotions, which is why most Herrscher are women.

Secondly, Herrscher is chosen by the 'Will of Honkai' itself which is characterized by the awaken of natural Stigmata or at least having a Herrscher gem inside them like Mei.

Third, the Honkai energy surge for the birth of Herrscher is at least 1000 HW (Honkai Welt).

Honkai energy of that surge was enough to make Kouro wary so he was thinking of a plan to be able to take Mei to an area away from the population without making her suspicious.

Despite not having the ability to directly prevent Honkai, he could at least try to reduce the possible danger caused by the Third Eruption.

Even after Mei was taken to the suburbs, the Honkai Beasts would continue to spread from the suburbs even to the urban areas, but by then the residents of Nagazora city should have been evacuated.

Kouro was no saint, but seeing people he knew being eaten and turned into zombies due to Honkai energy corrosion, he didn't want anything like that to happen.

He could only do this to reduce losses, Kouro hoped that there were more survivors compared to the original, but he also had to increase his strength faster, he had a hunch that entering the Dungeon was the fastest way to become stronger.

Kouro also thought about how to survive the overpowering honkai energy when Mei turned into Herrscher.

After all, a Herrscher carries a certain level of Honkai energy radiation waves that become location transmitters for zombies and Honkai Beasts that will appear at that time.

He also knew that at the time of the Third Eruption, Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei and Bronya Zaychik were in an interdependent situation.

This meant that the three of them should have gotten to know each other before the third eruption, by his calculations there should be about half a year left before the third eruption.

Kouro calculated using Kiana as a reference, since Kiana should have transferred to Senba Academy in the middle of the semester.

For half a year even if Kouro only used the daily quest rewards to strengthen himself, he could use 3 status points every day.

Then within 1 month he can get 90 status points, at least it can save about 540 status points after six months, not to mention if you count the status points obtained after leveling up.

Kouro then thinking about the preparations to be made for stealing at the ME branch company.

Understandably, this was his first time stealing, let alone stealing a weapon of destruction that must be done carefully, after all, who knows if the weapon of destruction will have problems.

Kouro then thought about his study schedule, after all it did not matter if he was ultimately a high school student who had to complete his studies.

'... Saturday and Sunday I have to go to an internship, huh... I seem to be busy for a while. ' Kouro thought with a helpless expression.

Actually Kouro didn't lack money, his Uncle and Aunt were among the top 10 richest people in the world, even though he had left them, the credit card they gave him was still there and it would continue to grow every month.

Moreover, as an outstanding student he received a scholarship from the school, Kouro didn't count how much money he had, but he was sure he could become Batman with that money.

He is currently planning to work hard as an intern to get promoted in the company in order to access confidential information.

And maybe if he was lucky enough to find the location of the weapons of destruction produced by the ME, he could even gain control over the authority of the Mecha 'Titans'.

But when he found out that the work the company asked him to organize today was still not much different from yesterday.

He finally couldn't help but ask his superior, a beautiful woman who was professional and graceful, the woman's answer disappointed Kouro.

"Promotion? You're quite ambitious, but you have to be a little more patient now that you're only an apprentice. Promotion only comes after you've graduated from school and become a permanent employee and there are some conditions, so work hard!"

Hearing this, Kouro was already expecting it when it was decided that the ME company would not allow him to sort through valuable information, he immediately found an excuse to leave.

Although the ME building was full of mature and beautiful women, unfortunately the Eruption was about to occur and he had no intention of wasting time looking at these beautiful women.

So far other than learning that there was a weapons research laboratory on the top floor of this building, Kouro hadn't gotten anything else of value in this company.

The internship process at the ME company was monotonous and boring, but at least the things to come were much better.

Night was approaching, it was time to abide by the previous agreement and go to Senba Academy to meet Mei.

75