Bad Meeting
2k 5 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From ME company to Senba Academy is not too far, but if he rely on walking, he will feel a little tired.

But Kouro who had been baptized by the system naturally wouldn't care about this physical activity, he was walking in a hurry, thinking about the eruption, thinking about Raiden Mei and the others, making him dazed and ignoring his surrounding.

"Oh, little brother, where are you going in a hurry? It's getting dark soon. If you don't have a place to stay, how about coming home with us? We'll definitely take good care of you."

As a result, Kouro who didn't pay attention to the surrounding was stopped by three girls who looked like unscrupulous girls in a quiet little street, watching them look at him with lustful eyes, listening to the frivolous and slightly excited tone of the other party, looking nothing like robbery.

Wait it looks like they a robber, a robber of the chastity of men.

What is the experience of being robbed by a girl? , three points of helplessness, three points of surprise, four points of philosophical thinking.

If he just go with these girls, even though they're unquestionably evil, they still look a little charming, but it's a shame they met Kouro.

Kouro saw the girls approaching him like a predator meeting good prey.

"Girls can you guys get away I don't have time to play with you, I still have something to do."

Kouro didn't have much free time with them compared to these girls, he was more concerned with his promise to meet Raiden Mei.

"Did you think we would just give up when we saw such a young and handsome boy like you?, by the way, you are a bit unlucky, the roads here are so remote and deserted, no one will save you even if you scream with all your might."

It really opened up the world view, seeing a girl say this to a boy, but it's a shame that kouro wasn't in the mood to think about the other party.

The unscrupulous girl trio who had finished speaking let out a 'hehe' laugh, and stepped closer to Kouro. 

"You guys are unlucky to choose me as a target." 

Seeing them, Kouro knew what would happen if he didn't fight them, after all Kouro had experienced a situation similar to this, because he didn't want to experience that again, Kouro looked for information on the internet how to deal with people like them, namely defeating them with fighting methods.

After heaving a sigh, Kouro exploded at a speed that ordinary people couldn't match.

He quickly got behind the bad girls.

He just waved his hand three times and smacked the back of their necks, watching them pass out without defense, Kouro showed a thoughtful expression to the girls who fell unconscious on the ground.

"Is it unsafe to let them faint here?"

After thinking about it carefully, Kouro believed that, there shouldn't be any male bastards in this world, except if these girls were to meet and be carried away by evil things like human trafficking and organ trafficking, Kouro would feel a little guilty.

These girls aren't hostile to the kouro so it's natural for a bit of concern.

Glancing at the fainting girls, Kouro's eyes fell on the sneakers they were wearing.

Two minutes later, Kouro used a pinch to wake the trio of girls who had been in a coma for a long period of time.

The unscrupulous girl woke up with a relaxed look at the unchanging scene in front of her blankly, then stared at Kouro for a long time before she came back to her senses, completely unable to understand the other party dropping they first, and then waking up them again.

"What are you... "

"I was just thinking about it carefully. It's a bit of an overkill to take you down directly, I woke you up for your personal safety. Be grateful. Bye I'm leaving now."

Seeing Kouro turn to leave, one of the unscrupulous girls reacted with a soft voice.

"You want to leave after playing rough with us? Sister catch him together! " 

The three of them stood up quickly and wanted to catch up, but they fell after taking a step. 

"Oh, by the way to prevent you guys from bothering me after waking up, I tied your shoelaces together. You can take it off slowly. Bye!" 

Kouro who had finished saying the last sentence, had left and completely disappeared from their sight. 

After hearing the other party's words, the girls who had fallen then looked down and saw that their sneakers had been tied together with more than five knots.

"tsk!…that guy, he looks cool and so handsome, and he can even use this little trick on us." 

One of the immoral girls groaned to herself as she untied her shoelaces, while the other girl beside her spoke weakly.

"Sister, I feel that the boy is very kind, it's clear that we have bad thoughts towards him. But he still considers our safety. Even though we won't be in any danger when we faint here, but if we faint here later we will catch a cold. right?"

"Then what? should we say Thank you? this is so annoying, why did he tie her up so tightly, hey! you help me, I'm so annoyed!"

Five minutes later, the shoelaces untied, and the trio of girls shyly stood up.

The eldest sister stared in the direction where Kouro had gone for a long time.

The two younger sisters beside her were curious, and asked. "Sister, do you want to chase?"

"Chasing? we can't catch up with him, his trail is far, .... Say, can we meet him after this?"

"Huh?! even if we run into him again, we can't beat him, my neck still hurts now after being hit by him."

"Is that so.... it can't be helped, let's go."

75