Special Stigmata
972 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning! This chapter contains a little lemon

__

["Segs!"] 

["Segs!" ]

Ayame's face reddened up to her ears hearing Kouro's direct words. 

With a shaking body, she with her head lowered slowly took off her clothes before placing them on the bed. 

Ayame felt Kouro's gaze, so she subconsciously covered her chest with her hand. Kouro, who saw this, just looked at Ayame with a smile. 

Ayame was so embarrassed that she burst into tears before with trembling hands she started to slowly lower her skirt. 

Kouro, who saw the action, then raised his eyebrows with a questioning look. 

"Ayame… Why are you lowering your skirt too?" 

"Mhn? Didn't you say undress?" Ayame asked in confusion. 

Hearing that, Kouro blinked for a moment before saying innocently, "Mhn? I didn't say to take off all your clothes, I just said to take off your clothes." 

"Eh?" Ayame blinked blankly. 

She then asked in a trembling voice, "S-so I just need to take off my clothes?"

 "Yeah, I just need your stigmata. What do you think I told you to undress for?" Kouro said with an innocent expression. 

["So, no Segs?"] 

"..." Ayame lowered her head, her body shaking violently. 

Then, with a cute expression, Kouro then said in surprise, "Oh, could it be that you thought I would do something like 'that'? I didn't think our Ayame would be that perverted-"

*BAM!* 

"BAKAAAAA!" By gritting her teeth, Ayame, in embarrassment and annoyance, accidentally made an uppercut towards Kouro's chin, sending him flying and smashing the ceiling.

[HP : 23,400/24,400] 

*Cracks! * 

Kouro looked at the moon that was shining brightly with an unconscious expression, 'The moon can actually be this beautiful...' 

He is like a turnip planted in the ground, his head pierced through the ceiling causing his body to hang from below. 

... 

A few minutes later. 

"SUMIMESEN DESHITA!" Kouro did a dogeza to Ayame. 

Ayame folded her arms with a very annoyed expression. 

"Do you know what your mistake is?" 

Kouro, who was still doing Dogeza, quickly explained in a loud voice, "I'm sorry for not explaining clearly beforehand so you misunderstood, making you have to take off all your clothes instead of-" 

Hearing Kouro's embarrassing explanation, the blushing Ayame interrupted his words quickly. 

"Enough! I understand! No need to continue! I will forgive you! " 

"Really? Thank goodness." Kouro then stood up before heaving a sigh of relief.

After that, he then looked at Ayame properly. Now that he realized it, Ayame's underwear was too wild. She wore black lingerie as her undergarment. 

Kouro realized he was staring at her for too long, so he subconsciously turned his head to the side to avoid Ayame's gaze. 

Seeing Kouro who turned his head, Ayame then asked, "Why are you turning your head Kouro?"

Hearing Ayame's question, Kouro scratched his cheek and said a little embarrassedly, "That... I just didn't expect you to wear that as underwear, it turns out... You have a wild side..."

Hearing Kouro's words, Ayame's face became so red that it even emitted smoke. 

She lowered her head and clenched her fists until they were veins. 

"I-if I hit the back of his head he definitely won't remember anything, right?" 

Ayame said with a crazy expression. "Stop! Hold your hand Ayame! Hold it! That lingerie really suits you even it makes my heart beat fast!" Kouro said loudly while closing his eyes. 

After hearing Kouro's words, Ayame was seen lowering her head to hide her expression.

'What should I do? My heart was beating really fast when Kouro said that!' 

Ayame apparently tried to hide her expression, which turned out to be smiling happily. 

Kouro, with eyes closed, was waiting for Ayame's attack. 

After a long wait, he then opened his eyes slowly only to see Ayame standing quietly.

After a moment of silence, Ayame raised her head and with a normal expression she then asked first. 

"S-so... What you need is my Stigmata?" 

"Yes. I want to try to upgrade it. So lie down on the bed on your stomach." 

Ayame looked thoughtful for a moment before following Kouro's orders. 

She lay on her stomach on the bed exposing her back. Kouro then came closer to look at Ayame's back or rather the Stigmata tattoo on her back.

The stigmata appeared to be in the form of two thorny roots bound together and with a serious expression Kouro then touched them.

Suddenly a system interface background appeared in his eyes.

 _____ 

[Stigmata: ???]

[Rarity: ★★★★☆☆] 

[Type: Stigmata ] 

[Authority : Plants] 

This stigmata is a natural stigmata that mutates because it mixes with Herrscher's stigmata to form a new stigmata. 

Gives a physical increase of about 400%

Increases Honkai energy control by about 200% 

??? 

{Can be upgraded. } 

_____ 

Kouro raised his eyebrows when he saw this, he didn't expect Ayame's Stigmata to have more potential than his Xuanyuan Sword. 

But if you think about it carefully, this does make sense, because if he isn't mistaken, humans only have a 1% chance of possessing a natural Stigmata, plus Ayame's Stigmata have mutated with Herrscher's Stigmata so it's no wonder it can be this powerful. 

Kouro tapped the plus sign below the interface. 

[It takes 2,500,000 Coins to upgrade this Stigmata. Are you sure you want to upgrade this Stigmata? ] 

Kouro glanced at his Coins. 

[Coins : 5,000,012] 

'Start Upgrade!' 

Ayame's back suddenly arched upwards before her Stigmata began to glow brightly.

'Hot! My body... feels hot! ' Seeing this Kouro quickly used his hands to restrain Ayame's back before channeling his Honkai energy into her Stigmata. 

["This is... Honkai energy? No, something purer than that?"] 

Ayame's mind went blank, her body became sensitive due to the increase, coupled with Kouro's Honkai energy, made Ayame feel very strange. 

Ayame was seen lifting her head like a swan to sigh before quickly lowering her head and biting the pillow, her hands also squeezing the bed sheet very tightly.

'Something! Something belonging to Kouro got inside of me!...' 

Ayame's eyes bulged upwards, the pillow she was biting on was full of saliva, Kouro even with his keen senses started to smell something fragrant.

This went on for several minutes, before the light covering the Stigmata began to dim and disappear completely. 

[SP:2,342/6,912] 

Kouro wiped his sweaty forehead with a handkerchief before looking at Ayame.

Ayame seems to be breathing heavily, her body is covered in sweat even though strangely it smells like flowers, her face is red like it was steamed, her green eyes are teary because they are full of tears. 

Seeing her state like that, Kouro drew himself closer to Ayame, "Ayame... Are you okay?"

Ayame seemed to be still breathing heavily, "I'am...fine...Kouro...-Kun!!" 

Suddenly Ayame exploded with great force knocking Kouro down. 

"Wha-!" Kouro fell down with Ayame on top of him.

'Ayame' held both of Kouro's hands, they were seen holding on to each other before Kouro tried to push 'Ayame' with all his strength like a Sumo. 

"What are you doing Ayame?!" 

"Fufufu~ Just give up Kouro-kun~" 

"You!? You are not Ayame!" 

Kouro's hands seemed to be shaking, he couldn't push 'Ayame' at all. 

'Activate [Power Strike]!' 

Kouro's strength instantly surpassed 'Ayame' he with all his might started trying to push him away. 

'Ayame' still looks sadistic smile of a yandere, she seems to have expected this. 

Kouro's wardrobe which was made of wood, suddenly grew a tendril the size of an adult's thigh before moving swiftly like a snake binding Kouro's hands and feet. 

After doing that, 'Ayame' then took off Kouro's shirt while flanking his hips to not let him go.

Even though Kouro still had some ways to break free, all of these ways had to hurt Ayame, so he wouldn't use them. 

So with a resigned expression, Kouro showed the Condom he found with trembling hands to Ayame. 

"Ayame.. Please... at least wear this..." 

'Ayame' took the condom and under Kouro's hopeful gaze, she quickly threw it away. 

"No! "

Kouro closed his eyes as sparkling tears flowed down, 'Father.... Mother... Your son will soon be adored by a girl...' 

Seeing Kouro who looked helpless, 'Ayame' smiled widely. 

"Itadakimasu!" 

*BOOM! *

42