Anti-Entropy Invasion (1)
1k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An ear-swelling explosion sound was heard near them. It was coming from Himeko's house. 

'Ayame' attention was distracted by the sound of the explosion. She stood and stared at the window. 

"Who's interfering with my special time? Mhn? This presence… A Herrscher? No, it's a bit weaker, so a Pseudo-Herrscher?" 

Hearing 'Ayame' words made Kouro suddenly wear a serious expression, he then opened his interface and added all his points to strength. 

Name: Hanagami Kouro

Level: 32

Job: None

Title: Wolf Slayer  [+]

[HP: 23,402/24,400]

[SP:2,342/6,912] 

Fatigue: 0

Strength: 182

Agility: 122

Vitality: 122

Senses: 96

Intelligence: 87

Honkai: 108

Point(s): 0

After that he used [Power Strike] to increase his strength again. 

Like a Hulk, his body muscles instantly enlarged and with all his might until his neck turned blue, Kouro managed to tear the tendrils that bound him.

Kouro staggered to his feet, his legs and arms hurt so much as if they were about to break, he breathed so harshly that it gave off dew, his purple eyes glow brightly at 'Ayame'.

"Haah… Haah… Give back Ayame's body right now… If you do… I'll pretend it never happened before… But if not…" 

For the first time, Kouro emitted killing intent, that killing intent mingled with the aura produced by his purple eyes.

'Ayame' felt goosebumps down her spine, her body couldn't move, Kouro who was looking at her at this moment seemed to be a completely different person, as if… 

A god who was looking at her with a gaze like looking at an insect, no, something lower than that.

All of that happened just a moment before Kouro came back to his senses. He shook his head a few times. 

'What was that feeling? Forget it, I'd better focus on helping Mei and the others first.' 

Kouro looked at 'Ayame' again before his eyebrows twitched a few times. 

'Ayame''s current appearance, she seems to have a face as red as an apple while panting using her hands to hide it.

Moreover, Kouro saw a clear liquid flowing from under 'Ayame' which gave off a floral scent. 

'I definitely have to watch out for this Herrscher! Luckily, she was only able to stay in Ayame's Stigmata so her appearance wouldn't take long. ' 

Kouro felt that if all Herrschers had the same personality as Herrscher Ayame, he would really be running away to a secluded place away from all things Honkai.

"Oi! Do you want to return Ayame's body or not?" 

Hearing Kouro's words, the 'Ayame' expression immediately changed to normal as fast as a Sichuan mask, she then said shyly.

"That's.. Kouro-kun, it's not that I don't want to do it, but... Ayame's consciousness is currently in a state of unconsciousness due to what happened earlier, you... Playing so rough that it made Ayame faint." 

Kouro got the point, but what's with that last sentence?! 

Luckily there was no one else here, otherwise... Kouro didn't know and he didn't dare imagine it. 

Kouro sighed, he took out his cell phone and sent an emergency message to Theresa that 'The Academy has been infiltrated by Anti-Entropy'. 

Having done so, he approached his wardrobe to pick up some clothes and quickly put them on.

Kouro glanced at 'Ayame' who was strangely silent and obedient, so without much of a move he immediately threw his other clothes at 'Ayame'. 

'Ayame' caught the outfit which was the white t-shirt Kouro was wearing yesterday. 

She obediently then put it on. The clothes turned out to be big enough for her, who only had a height of 167 cm. 

Kouro, by the way, is 179 cm tall now.

After putting on the clothes, Kouro quickly explained the plan to help Mei and the others.

"Ayame, I want you to find Fu Hua. She is very helpful in fighting this Pseudo-Herrscher. I will go to the armory first to get weapons." 

After all, without the Divine Key weapon, Kouro was just a human who was stronger than most ordinary Valkryies.

He had not yet reached the point where he could compete with Herrscher barehand . 

"I know with your Herrscher and Mei's power, fighting these Pseudo-Herrschers is as easy as turning a hand, but it's better to be careful."

'Ayame' didn't ask, she quickly nodded and without further ado she carried out Kouro's orders. 

She opened the window and jumped out of it before running while humming towards Himeko's house, which looked like it was in ruins. 

'Hmm.... I wonder what her expression would be when she found out I almost did that to Kouro-kun? '

'Ayame' smiled slightly. 

Kouro felt goosebumps for a moment. He looked left and right for a moment. 

He took out a health potion and SP potion and drank it quickly. 

"Well, maybe just the wind. "

[HP: 24,400/24,400] 

[SP:6,912/6,912] 

Kouro sighed and with shining eyes he jumped from the window before activating [Sprint] towards the Armory. 

'Wait for me, everyone. '

__ 

A few minutes before the explosion occurred.

At Himeko's house, in the living room. 

Mei and Bronya are seen playing the PVP fighter game seriously. 

"Hyaa!" 

"Hngh!"

Mei made an exaggerated move while pressing the attack button on the joystick.

Bronya glanced at Mei with a straight face before pressing a few buttons activating consecutive attacks. 

Seeing her unmoving character being attacked by Bronya's character, Mei couldn't help but complain sadly, "Can I win just once? I've already lost 23 times! I can't beat Bronya-chan..." 

Seeing Mei being like that, Bronya stealthily pressed a certain button on Mei's joystick, activating a [Special Ultimate] move that instantly defeated her character.

[You Win] 

Seeing her character win, Mei cheered with joy, "Kyaa! I can finally beat Bronya-chan!"

Bronya only smiled slightly at Mei's behavior.

 "But… What button do I press to activate this Special move?" Mei said confusedly.

*knock* 

*knock* 

Hearing a knock on the door, Mei subconsciously stood up to open the door before stopping, she glanced around very quiet. 

"Mhn? It's weird why it's so quiet? Where's Ayame-chan?" 

Mei then approached Himeko to inquire about Ayame's whereabouts. 

"Himeko-sensei, have you seen Ayame?" 

"Oh Ayame? She went to train with Fu Hua."

Himeko with a red face from drunkenness answered quickly. 

*knock* 

*knock* 

There was another knocking sound but with an impatient rhythm, hearing this Mei quickly then opened the door.

 Outside there was a man wearing a blue hood so his face could not be seen. 

Seeing this man, Himeko's drunk face disappeared to be replaced by a wary expression. 

"Sorry to bother you guys this late at night, I'm principal Theresa's new admin clerk." 

"Don't lie! Principal Theresa would never recruit a male admin! Who are you?" 

Himeko stood up, she looked ready to attack. 

Hearing Himeko's words, Bronya and Mei looked at the unknown man warily. 

Seeing his plan not working, the man clicked his tongue before quickly catching Mei. 

"Kya!"

"Mei nee-sama." 

"Mei! " 

The man then hit Mei on the back of the head causing her to faint. 

(A/N: Don't copy it!) 

After doing that, a black ball appeared in one of the man's hands, "You guys better give up, before I kill her with this." 

"Enemy subject, release Mei nee-sama right now!" Bronya summoned her robotic 'Stand' before aiming her laser cannon at the unknown man.

 Seeing Bronya, Himeko immediately walked away, she had already sent an emergency message to Theresa.

[Target Locked] 

Bronya's robot then fires a laser cannon at the man.

"Fire! "

 *BOOM! * 

__ 

On the other hand, in Theresa's training room.

Theresa who was outside looked at Kiana who was in the middle of the practice room and was wearing a tight white battlesuit that showed off her curves. 

["Do you like this battlesuit Kiana?"] 

"Well… This battlesuit is strong Auntie! But… Why does it have to be this tight! The one I was wearing wasn't this tight before." 

Kiana remembered the first time she used this against Chiyou, or rather against Himeko who was possessed by the Xuanyuan Sword.

["The battlesuit you were wearing back then, was still a rudimentary prototype, and the one you're wearing now has been perfected."]

["This battlesuit has the codename 'White Comet', a 3rd gen Valkyrie Battlesuit worn by B-rank Valkyries. Mastering the White Comet will make you stronger than ever."]

["Besides that even a talented A-rank Valkyrie takes 3 months to get used to this battlesuit."]

"What three months? I thought you agreed to make me stronger in an instant!" Kiana complained. 

["I know that's why I brought you to my special training room!"] 

Theresa cleared her throat then explained. ["This training room will scan the strongest enemy in your memory then... Schicksal's technology will use that memory... And create the enemy!"] 

Hearing the conversation between the two of them, Kallen could only mumble. 

"Battlesuit… Special training room… Haah… Technology is indeed advancing." 

Theresa pressed the button to activate. 

*BIP! * 

A copy of Ayame then appeared and immediately attacked Kiana with her whip.

Kiana dodged easily before staring at the 'Ayame' in front of her who looked very real.

"Hmm... This reminds me of the virtual world that Bronya created." 

Theresa then reminded. 

["They may not be as strong as the real thing, but they are also quite strong, so be careful though."] 

Kallen also added, ["Fighting is the best teacher for all Valkyrie Kiana! So fight with all your might!"] 

Kiana who dodged some of Ayame's attacks then smiled confidently. 

"Trying to injure me? All of her attacks alone I can easily dodge!" 

"Let's start the practice! Auntie!"

42