Kiana’s Past
916 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other hand, in a special prison place.

This prison is in the form of a box with a size of about 50 meters with iron doors that must use the ID card feature to open it. 

Even though it is called a prison, this room does not look like a prison because the room has some furniture such as a bedroom, bathroom, and shelves filled with books, only that there are no electronic devices other than CCTV hanging on the far left near the door.

Theresa probably chose this place specifically considering that Sin Mal was still a child. 

Sin Mal is seen lying on her back while looking at the ceiling with empty eyes. 

There are also several books scattered around her. 

"I'm bored. " 

She had no entertainment in this prison other than reading books to pass the time. 

She has no problem with reading books to pass the time. 

The problem was... 

The topics of these books often made her eyebrows twitch in anger.

Examples such as [1001 ways to be a graceful woman] [How to speak politely] [Proper manners of etiquette] 

She will rip up all of these books! If it wasn't for that bastard who always beats her ass hard like doesn't know tomorrow after knowing this. 

Well... At least that bastard knows how to apologize and reward compensation (food), so she won't hold a grudge... Perhaps. 

After all, even though she was given food 3 times a day here, the food in this prison was hell, the only food here was vegetables, vegetables, and vegetables! 

At her orphanage, even though the food wasn't as luxurious as here, at least, there was meat. 

Yes, she was an orphan.

If not for Mathuska (Cocolia), she would have died long ago in the snow from starvation. 

Sin Mal somehow began to miss the children in the orphanage where she lived. 

She was reminded of a pair of annoying twin girls with pink and light blue hair. 

"I wonder if they can properly run the orphanage without me..." 

Sin Mal, who was still lying on her back, suddenly heard the sound of the door opening. 

She didn't realize that the CCTV had been turned off. 

'Mhn?... Who comes in here in the middle of the night like this? Is that a bastard? Did he end up not being able to stand his passion so much that he wanted to attack a child?...' 

(A/N: Sin Mal your mind has been corrupted...) 

She glanced at the person passing through the door before standing up muttering.

"Dr. Tesla..." 

Tesla looked at Sin Mal while raising her eyebrows because the clothes Sin Mal was wearing, even though she looked like a tomboy, still had a feminine impression not like before.

"Sin Mal, right? Mophead gave me a mission to save you. Cocolia is also waiting for you, let's go." 

Sin Mal didn't say much and followed Tesla. 

In the middle of the trip, Tesla glanced at Sin Mal, who had been quite strange.

 "You… Are you alright? " 

"Me? Yes, I'm fine. What's the matter?"

Although Tesla is not familiar with Sin Mal, she still knows her personality is a sadist who likes to curse. 

But now... Sin Mal actually looks very quiet.

"That.. No, it's fine." 

__ 

Kiana POV

I used to live in a lonely forest cabin where it was covered in snow with my dad. 

I don't remember anything when I wasn't even 9 years old. 

My dad Siegfried said that my head was injured in a very serious accident. 

That's why I can't remember anything...

Including my own name... 

When I said this to him, I saw him silent with a sad expression before saying it. 

"Your name is... I don't think it matters. You are my daughter and that's all you need to know." 

He said that my last name is 'Kaslana' and my mother died before I was 2 years old

.... 

Dad is very good to me. He always gives me what I want. But even so, I didn't feel happy. 

I noticed he never smiled or celebrated my birthday. Instead, he'd be drunk until he passed out on my birthday. 

He will always say 2 names when unconscious.  "Cecilia... Kiana..." 

Well... If I think about it, he's not doing his job as a father well. 

But I know that he is the protector of mankind and I am proud of that. 

He said he worked for a powerful organization called 'Schicksal' But he left and later became a loner. 

A loner who would do anything to fight Honkai.

... 

Every late night at the forest cabin. 

I saw dad always coming back from the fight badly injured. 

Seeing him continue like that, I then asked. "Why do you keep fighting even though you're already badly injured?" 

I saw him chuckle and said with a smile. "I am a Kaslana, my blood will heat up when I see innocent people being attacked by Honkai." 

It was the first time I saw Dad smile at me, his words made a deep imprint on my heart. 

'I want to become a warrior who fights to protect others. I want to... Be a real Kaslana. '

... 

Then Dad taught me the Gun-kata Kaslana technique. 

But even so... 

"Stay home, girl! I will NOT let you take part in the fight." 

This went on for 2 years until the incident happened...

I saw Dad stagger into the house before falling and passing out. 

I frantically helped him and laid him down on the bed. 

Dad, he was seriously injured beyond the injuries he had before. 

Seeing him like that I then took care of him until one night the Honkai alarm went off..

*Bzzz! * 

*Bzzz! * 

Seeing that I stood up and took the gun that was used by my father with a heart full of determination. 

"I won't let them hurt dad again!" That's what I told myself after picking up the gun. 

But... Things didn't go the way I wanted. 

The Honkai I fought were too strong for me.

Falling helpless, I stared at the Honkai in front of me who was about to make an attack. 

I closed my eyes before I felt the wind blow in front of me and the sound of... My father.

"What did you do to my baby doll!" 

I opened my eyes and looked at him, this was the first time for me to see him put on such an angry expression. 

After eliminating the Honkai, he then looked at me, at first I thought father would be angry with me for wanting to beat the Honkai. 

I spoke softly while avoiding his gaze. "I... I'm sorry Dad. .. I just wanted to protect you. I... Don't want to see you hurt again..." 

Hearing my words he looked at me with a gentle smile before I saw tears running down his right cheek. 

It was the first time I saw my father cry. 

He then knelt down before hugging me and said in a hoarse voice. "Your birthday is today, right? I'm so sorry, I should have celebrated it with you. Let's buy a huge cake, food and start a party." 

"My sweet baby girl..."

It was the day dad gave me the best birthday present... 

My name. 

"I'm so very proud of you... Kiana Kaslana." 

On that day, my father and I made an oath. 

We promise to do our best to fight for all that is beautiful in this world. 

These words echo the true spirit of Kaslana. 

I thought after that things would get better from there. 

... 

Dad became a different person after giving me a name. 

He is always the one who cooks food for me even though the food he made is very bad.

But I know he's done what's best for me.

He also tried to teach me how to drink and flirt. 

Dad did what he could do. 

Though he really sucked was at being a dad... I can fight by his side as his daughter. 

Dad is very good at fighting, I want to be like him and fight for the people I care about. 

... 

1 year later passed and that day happened...

Dad suddenly disappeared. 

Suddenly without a clear memory I sat down in the middle of a scorched forest. 

I smelled a scorching smell from around me, before I saw the silhouette of my father walking slowly towards me. 

There was a man I didn't know beside him, I don't remember clearly the appearance of the man because he was wearing a mask, but what I did know was that he was wearing a red suit with his purple eyes shining brightly.

The man then said something to my father before walking away. 

I saw my father's appearance, he was seriously injured! His left hand had disappeared. 

Dad hugged me before whispering in my ear, "It's okay, baby doll. We Kaslanas will do whatever we can to protect our loved ones."

"I'm done my part, Kiana. And now it's your turn, my Baby doll." 

POV End.

__ 

Kiana fell to her knees and mumbled with empty eyes. 

"No, no... " 

'This shouldn't have happened!'

'No one must know the truth! ' 

'I'm not supposed to have remembered this!'

'This is a nightmare!' 

After a few minutes, Kiana's empty eyes shone again, she looked at her hands while muttering. 

"What happened just then? It think I remembered something, only to forgot about it again…" 

"Have you made your decision, Kiana?" Siegfried said while pointing his gun at Kiana.

 "Just give up on your friend Mei! She is a Herrscher! Even if you saved her, you'll have to kill her to lived up to our Kaslana oath!"

"Killing Mei-senpai? No way! I will never do that! " 

Hearing Kiana's refusal, Siegfried looked at her with an angry look. 

"Foolish girl. If you don't listen to me then I will kill you right here right now." 

He fused the pair of guns together before they glowed with fiery flames and transformed into a Greatsword. 

*SWOSH! * 

Theresa who saw that then said in a tone of surprise mixed with worry. 

"How could that be? He unlocked the seal of he Judgment of Shamash!"

 ["Stop this madness, Siegfried!"]

44