Anti-Entropy Invasion (5)
960 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Judgment of Shamash. 

It is a divine key made in PE (Previous Era) using the 7th Herrscher core which has the ability to control fire (thermal).

This divine key is said to have such a destructive ability that it even damages the user himself so that the core is split in two and turned into a pair of pistols. 

The full blow of this weapon was enough to crush a city into a sea of fire. 

Theresa looked at the great sword in Siegfried's hand and muttered, "He unsealed the Judgment of Shamash..." 

Theresa then realized something that made her expression change, "Wait a minute! This training system is based on memory. It means Kiana has seen this weapon before. That means... Siegfried is..." 

Kallen, who was beside Theresa, stared at the sword with an expression of remembering the past. 

It was the sword her father used to save her and Otto from Honkai's attacks when they were little. 

The sword was also the reason why her father died. 

She could still remember the charred smell of her father's body being in the coffin no matter how many fragrant flowers had been placed.

Siegfried, with the Judgment of Shamash sword in his left hand, looked at Kiana with an annoyed expression. 

"Stop being stupid, girl, you have to kill Herrscher eventually. If you still don't listen, I'll slash you to ashes." 

Kiana holds her face with both hands while screaming hysterically, "Kyaa! No! Don't make me do this!" 

Suddenly, only for a moment, Kiana heard her father's voice in her mind. 

["Give up already, baby doll? I thought you were stronger than this. Don't you still remember the promise we made? We'll do anything for the people we care about. "] 

That voice made Kiana's heart harden again.

She looked at Siegfried in front of her with determined eyes. 

"That's right! I don't care whether Mei-senpai is Herrscher or not! I promised Dad that I would do anything for the people I care about!" 

"Kouro has also shown me that protecting someone sometimes doesn't need an excuse!" 

Kiana pointed her gun at Siegfried. 

"My real dad will not stand in my way when my friend is in danger! Eat lead, you fake! "

 *BANG!* 

Kiana's shot, hit Siegfried's left shoulder making him bleed, but despite being hit instead of getting angry, he smiled gently.

 "Finally, you've made your choice, Kiana."

He dropped the Judgment of Shamash and walked slowly towards Kiana before stopping when they were facing each other.

"Looks like you've learned a lot during these 4 years. I'm relieved, my little baby doll can really take care of herself now." 

["Phew! So he really didn't want to kill his own daughter. Thank goodness! "] 

Seeing Kiana's face, which had a blank expression as if it didn't understand at all with the sudden change of situation, Siegfried just chuckled. 

"Heh, listen to your heart and believe in your choices, Kiana." 

Siegfried then hugged Kiana gently. 

"We are Kaslana. We are the fools who did everything to save those we care about. I hate to say this, but now it's time for me to go."

"Remember to follow Kaslana's oath and fight well, my dear daughter... Kiana Kaslana." 

After saying that, Siegfried backed away before turning to Theresa, who was outside the practice room. 

"Ah! Theresa! I didn't realize you were up there! Aren't you excited to see me again?" 

["Excited? You must be joking! I still haven't got my revenge on you for taking Cecilia!"] Theresa shouted.

"Cecilia… Is that Kiana's mother's name?" Kallen asked on the side. 

Theresa's movements paused for a moment before nodding gently.

Siegfried, who heard Theresa's words, just chuckled and smiled. 

"Heh! You haven't changed at all. That means I can entrust my daughter to you. She is a little slow and needs a little push, but she will definitely become a great Valkyrie."

He then looked up at the ceiling of the closed training room. "This place is like the underground. What's more, it has such an ugly design. This ceiling should be given a window to see the moon." 

Siegfried's body slowly disintegrated into a flickering yellow light, sensing this, he then hugged Kiana once more. 

"I met everyone I care about under the moonlight… Theresa, Cecilia, and my baby Kiana. This place would be even better if there was some moonlight. " 

"But just seeing you is enough for me, Kiana, you are the princess of the moon, my one and only darling girl." 

Kiana, who felt Siegfried's body gradually repeated subconsciously, hugged him very tightly. 

Feeling Kiana's embrace, Siegfried smiled and also hugged her tightly. 

"Take Care... Baby Doll." 

Siegfried whispered before his body disappeared completely into a flickering light like a firefly. 

Theresa and Kallen then entered before approaching Kiana, who seemed to be lowering her head to hide her expression.

"Kiana... Are you okay?"

"... I don't know, he feels so close, but I can't remember anything... I can't remember what happened before." Tears involuntarily flowed down from Kiana's eyes. 

Theresa was seen scratching her neck with a troubled expression before speaking quickly.

"…I understand your feelings Kiana, but we have to go save Mei first. Come follow me to the weapons room, I'll take Judah and teach that trash a lesson!" 

*DING! * 

Right after saying that, a communication screen then appeared beside her. 

It was Otto Apocalypse.

__ 

Near Himeko's house which had become a ruin.

It was seen that Joyce who was breathing heavily with his body covered in burns and looked at 'Mei' who was now in the air with a look of anger mixed with fear. 

'Mei' looked at Joyce coldly and arrogantly like seeing an insect. "I thought a Herrscher like you could give me a decent fight, but as I thought, a bug is just an insect in the end."

"No way! We are both Herrscher but she is stronger than me!"

In the midst of the fight, Kouro was seen who was currently still in 'Mei''s arms with an expression like he was constipated. 

He felt his pride as a man had been tarnished. But even so he could only surrender after all he was just an ordinary mortal. 

"Etto... Mei...-sama can you put me down?"

'Mei' stared at Kouro for a moment, Kouro felt his heart beating fast under those gazes, she then landed and lowered him. 

Kouro then with a stiff expression cleared his throat and said. 

"Ahem! Thanks for listening me." 

Fu Hua and 'Ayame' can only watch from afar with strange expressions. 

Fu Hua felt the First Herrscher might, no, definitely die under Herrscher Mei's attack, so she turned to 'Ayame' and said. 

"I feel like things are under control here, so I'll go take Himeko-sensei and Bronya-san to the hospital." 

"~Okay." 'Ayame' said without turning her head. 

Fu Hua slightly glanced at her with a strange look before then left. 

"I'm done playing with you time to burn the bugs." 

*PRZZT! * 

The dark Clouds appeared in the sky giving rise to purple lightning that flashed like the wrath of a god. 

"Damn it! I have to run away!" 

Joyce who saw the cloud then tried to run away with a frightened expression. 

Seeing Joyce running away, 'Mei' just put on a cold expression. 

"That's a useless insect."

*BOOM! * 

A giant purple lightning bolt fell on Joyce's body, scorching the ground in a radius of tens of meters around him. 

Kouro narrowed his eyes at the blinding light of the lightning, before taking in the sight.

Seeing this scene, he subconsciously clenched his fists.  

'Will one day I can have this kind of power? Yes! With the power of the system I can definitely be this strong' 

Kouro then quickly dispelled this thought before realizing that the mission completion notification didn't appear. 

Then there was only one possibility, First Herrscher after being hit by the attack didn't die. 

Thinking of this Kouro was about to open his mouth to said this before he felt someone grab his left wrist. 

As if realizing something, he turned his head stiffly towards the right. 

The person who turned out to be holding him was 'Ayame' who was seen smiling. 

Kouro who saw that smile somehow had a bad feeling. 

And sure enough- 

"~Thank you for helping my Darling, Mei-senpai." 

'Ayame' emphasized the word 'Darling'. 

'Mei' turned to look at the two of them. 

Kouro swallowed back what he wanted to say, because he felt that his life was at stake! 

'Ah. I Fu*k up. '

44