Meet the new Herrscher again
777 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I got the gem... " Kiana grasped the gem with her both hands and breathed roughly. 

"If this gem is retrieved from the Honkai container... *huff* *huff* That means we can stop the Eruption, right?"

Ashborn nodded.

"Thank goodness- Urgh! This hurts!"

She suddenly felt a pain that radiated throughout her body, making het fall to the ground. 

Ashborn looked at Kiana calmly, "If you can't take the pain, let me do it. "

"No! I won't give up! Hnngh... I won't let go of the gem!"

"... "

He looked at Kiana who was vigorously resisting Honkai's corruption of the gem. 

*BIP*

His eyes then glanced at Honkai's meter. 

[2208 HW]

Honkai's energy concentration level had started to drop ever since Kiana had grasped the gem. 

Kiana tried to endure the pain she then felt before saying weakly, "Did I... prevented the Honkai Eruption?" 

"Yes. As expected by you-"

"Kyaa! My head! It feels like it's going to burst!"

The pain that radiated throughout her body, suddenly gathered in her head, the pain was like being stabbed by a large needle at the tip of her head, making her want to bang her head against the wall. 

Dark blue streaks gathered at the bottom of her eyes as if to absorb her eyes. 

Kiana's originally blue eyes began to turn a golden color and glow. 

She then fainted with her hand still clutching the Gem of Serenity. 

Ashborn looked at Kiana, his eyes calm and murmured, "It has begun... "

He then looked back. 

He saw Fu Hua already standing at the door and looking at him with a surprised look. 

"...Dr. Kageito?... You are..." Fu Hua, was seen looking at Ashborn with a mixed expression. 

"Who are you?" Ashborn asked first with a wary expression. 

"...I am Fu Hua, a rank-A Valkyrie from Schicksal. Overseer Otto sent me to rescue you and take the gem back." 

After saying that, Fu Hua then looked at Ashborn intently before asking, "It's.... Are you familiar with someone named Kouro?"

Ashbron didn't seem to flinch, he glanced at Fu Hua and said calmly, "I think you need to save your friend first..."

"Ah!" Fu Hua then realized that Kiana was currently passed out on the floor, so she quickly helped her. 

Ashborn didn't answer Fu Hu's question, he just stared at her for a moment before asking calmly, "...Has Otto given you a container for the gem? " 

Seeing Ashborn not answering her question, Fu Hua, visibly opened her mouth, but considering that she was currently carrying out an important mission, she finally closed her mouth back. 

But even so, she felt that Dr. Kageito in front of her must have a special relationship towards Kouro. 

"He didn't give me the container. But.... Someone else gave me this soulium box..." Fu Hua showed the box given by Siegfried. 

Ashborn's eyes stared at the box, for a moment his eyes seemed to be unfocused before returning to normal, "Good. That box can withstand the honkai energy released by that gem. "

Fu Hua picked up Kiana and stood up, she then looked at Ashborn, "Come with us, Dr. Kageito, your safety is also included in our mission."

"That won't happen, Honkai energy has long corroded my body. " Ashborn showed his neck which had turned pale white. 

After that, he then whispered, "Anyway... From the beginning this mission was the last mission for me."

Fu Hua who heard that suddenly put on an 'understanding' expression.

Not knowing that his words had been misunderstood by Fu Hua, Ashborn turned around and continued, "I will destroy the energy reactor before it becomes dangerous. The meltdown of the reactor will make the city of Singapore an unlivable city. "

"Then, I will leave, goodbye... "

Hearing Fu Hua's footsteps leaving. Ashborn seemed to close his eyes for a moment before opening them again and saying, "...One last thing. Before you go... Can you give this box to Kouro?"

Ashborn threw a black box similar to the one given by Siegfried. 

Fu Hua caught the box and stared at it for a moment, and as if confirming something, she then smiled. 

"Okay. I'll definitely give this to Kouro. "

Fu Hua finally left, leaving Ashborn alone. 

... 

*BIP! *

[Reactor self-destruct system activated...]

[Self-destruct countdown initiated...]

Ashborn seemed to be standing still as if he didn't care if the place he was in would explode. 

[5]

His disguise is slowly disappearing, his body that was originally pale white due to Honkai's corrosion is disappearing, his black hair and eyes have also been replaced with gray-white hair and glowing purple eyes. 

[4]

He then wore his mask to hide the burns on his face. 

[3]

After that, he stared at the exit where Fu Hua left for a long time before muttering, "The dawn of a new era is almost here.... " 

It was then seen that the shadow under Ashborn's feet widened before he sank into the shadow. 

[2]

[1]

*BOOM!*

__

*BOOM! *

Kouro was seen standing on top of another building staring at the place where the explosion occurred. 

Then he looked at Fu Hua who was not far from the place of the explosion. 

Looking at Kiana who is being carried by her. 

Kouro was seen holding the katana in both hands tightly.

He then opened his status interface and without saying much immediately added all his remaining points to the power. 

Name: Hanagami Kouro

Level: 33

Job: None

Title: Wolf Slayer [+]

[HP: 23,807/24,600]

[SP:5,220/6,976]

Fatigue: 45

Strength: 203

Agility: 123

Vitality: 123

Senses: 101

Intelligence: 104

Honkai: 109

Point(s): 0

Staring at his status interface, Kouro muttered, "I hope this is enough to deal with her... "

... 

Fu Hua turned to where the explosion occurred, "Good job, Dr. Kageito, Singapore is safe."

She then looked at Kiana and intended to take the gem of Serenity she held in her hand. 

Just as her hand was about to take the gem, Kiana, who was still unconscious, suddenly attacked her face. 

*Swosh! *

Fu Hua who had quick reflexes was able to dodge Kiana's attack, albeit at the sacrifice of having her glasses shattered. 

She then jumped back a few meters and looked at her warily. 

'Kiana' stood up and looked at her, "Your movements are quite fast. " 

It could be seen that her originally blue eyes had become gold-colored. 

Fu Hua set up a stance and muttered, "Kiana... She's being controlled by a gem. Or... Should I call you Sirin?"

'Kiana' gave her a confused look before asking in a cold tone, "How do you know my name?"

"Go back to your grave Sirin... Or I'll do it myself. "

'Kiana's' eyes narrowed before saying calmly, "You are good at changing the subject, Valkyrie. "

Her hands then seemed to be enveloped in a thin black mist. 

"But don't worry, I'll break your bones... And I'll ask you, why you know my name. "

Fu Hua visibly furrowed her brows and looked at her seriously, 'Her resurrection is the worst possibility. '

She looked at the Gem of Serenity that 'Kiana' was still holding, 'The only way to bring Kiana back is to sever her connection with that gem.'

'Fortunately Fenghuang Down's power can still be used... Kouro, has he anticipated this situation?'

Near them, Kouro could be seen doing parkour and jumping over several buildings before arriving beside Fu Hua. 

"Sorry, I'm not late, right?"

Despite his casual tone, Kouro's eyes never left 'Kiana' who also looking at him with little strangely. 

"No, it's fitting that you came. " Fu Hua felt a little confident with Kouro's arrival. 

Kouro who stared at 'Kiana' for a moment then asked, "What happened to her? "

Fu Hua was silent, she didn't know what to say, should she say that Sirin A.K.A Second Herrscher who almost destroyed the world was still alive? 

What's more.... Since Sirin's consciousness has risen from within Kiana's body due to the gem of Serenity, that means... Sirin is technically Kiana. 

Did she have to say all that to Kouro? 

Fu Hua's face became grim after thinking about this. 

Seeing Fu Hua's gloomy expression, Kouro roughly knew what she was thinking, so he didn't continue his question. 

"Looking at your expression, it seems like my question has touched on a Schicksal secret that shouldn't be known... "

"That's... I apologize. "

"Don't worry, we should focus on our opponent this time. " Kouro didn't think much of it. 

"Are you done talking, vermin?" 'Kiana' looked at the two of them with an annoyed expression. 

Feeling the increasing concentration of 'Kiana's' energy, Kouro then sighed before setting up a stance. 

"Hah...This is definitely going to be my hardest battle during my time as an Einherjar trainee. "

32