Transform
792 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes ago, Kouro received a quest from the system. 

[Main Quest]: Defeat Second Herrscher

Quest Gift: 

- 1. 2,000,000 coins

- 2. Ability [Bloodlust]

- 3. +20 status points

 

This quest was also one of the main reasons why Kouro was so serious about facing Sirin. 

__

"Be careful, Kouro, Kiana is currently being controlled and has the power of a Herrscher. "

Fu Hua reminded Kouro and then brought up several dozen feathers from the thin air around them. 

Seeing these feathers, Sirin narrowed her eyes, she felt a premonition of danger from the feathers. 

Without saying much she then created a thick black mist from her hands before spreading out in all directions. 

[Vapor of Serenity]

Some birds that were unlucky enough to be hit by the black mist instantly turned into dust. 

The black mist gradually started moving towards Kouro and Fu Hua. 

Seeing this black mist, Fu Hua quickly warned Kouro before jumping away. "Watch out, Kouro! That black mist comes from the power of the Herrscher of Death! Hurry up and dodge!" 

But something strange happened, Kouro seemed to stand still and motionless as if not heeding Fu Hua's warning.

The black mist then hit his body and quickly created purple lines patterned like cracks before slowly spreading all over his body. 

Seeing Kouro's body like that, Sirin then laughed as if she had imagined how he was being tortured. 

"Hahaha! Vermin, you must be feeling the pain in your lungs right now, right? And not only that, all your internal organs will soon be slowly destroyed, I hope you enjoy the pain!" 

Sirin didn't realize that Kouro was currently wearing a strange expression. 

[A Harmful substance has been detected]


[Skill 'Unknown' has activated}


[Buff: Cure Poison's effect is healing you]

He was currently staring at the system notice that appeared front of his eyes, because [Unknown] ability, Sirin's attack became useless. 

Even the purple lines that appeared on his body had also disappeared.

Kouro looked at Sirin who was still laughing then looked at Fu Hua who was looking at him with worry. 

"... "

Kouro made a gesture to her that he was fine before appearing to stand up awkwardly letting the black mist envelop him. 

On the other hand, Sirin's laughter became even more hysterical after she saw Kouro still standing facing her black mist. 

She thought Kouro was currently trying hard to endure the terrible pain from his internal organs.

"Hahaha!"

"... "

"Hahaha... "

"... "

"Ha ha... "

Looking at Kouro who was still healthy and not even affected by her attack, Sirin with trembling hands pointing at Kouro with a dumbfounded face. 

"You! Why aren't you dead yet!? "

Kouro lowered the Xuanyuan sword and scratched his head awkwardly, "Maybe... Because your attack is not strong enough.... Try it, can you attack with more power?"

This was probably the first time Sirin had heard such a request from her enemy, this could be seen from her dumbfounded expression. 

She probably thought at first that Kouro would ask for mercy, as any human would. 

But this... Sirin didn't know what to say. 

Kouro's words even made Ji Xuanyuan and her twin appear from their swords. 

They then stared at Kouro before Dark Ji Xuanyuan couldn't help herself and said. 

"You! Are you really human? You're not a human-skinned Honkai beast, right?" 

Ji Xuanyuan even pricked up her ears in curiosity. 

"You guys are really rude, of course I'm human! " Kouro quickly refuted their words. 

Fu Hua was dumbfounded, she was seen standing still looking at the strange scene in front of her. 

Sirin A.K.A Second Herrscher was seen attacking Kouro with all her might. 

Even her face was red as if she was currently fighting the strongest enemy.

If there was a passing Valkyrie who didn't know the situation, she might think that Kouro was the villain. 

Sirin opened both hands letting the Gem of Serenity float in the center as the core before making a black mist swirl like a typhoon before throwing it at Kouro. 

The intensity of the black mist was enough to turn thousands of people into ashes in an instant. 

On the other hand, the attacked Kouro just sat quietly and let Sirin's attacks hit his body.

Notification after notification from the system appeared before his eyes.

Staring at the sky, letting the Sirins continue to attack him, Kouro felt somewhat ironic, at first he thought that this would be his hardest battle since it was against the second Herrscher.

But he didn't expect the situation to turn out like this. 

Well... At least the current situation wasn't bad. 

But although his body was immune to Sirin's attacks, his clothes were not the same, so it could be seen that Kouro's clothes were gradually disappearing and turning into ashes. 

__

Several hundred meters away, on top of a tall building, Ashborn could be seen watching them.

His eyebrows seemed to twitch slightly at the sight.

After blowing up the reactor, he had originally planned to leave. 

But because Otto or rather because Fu Hua's glasses that served as a camera had broken. 

Otto ended up asking Ashborn for help to keep an eye on Kiana and the others. 

This was the reason why Ashborn was currently keeping an eye on them. 

[Incredible! He was previously seen to be corroded from the [Vapor of Serenity] but still looks healthy, even after being exposed to that black mist for so long, it's as if the cells inside his body are immortal... "]

Otto's voice was heard murmuring happily. 

Hearing Otto's praise, Ashborn's expression looked calm and unsurprised as if he already knew this. 

Ashborn's eyes seemed to glow for a moment as he looked at Kouro and the Gem of Serenity together. 

__

A few minutes later. 

Sirin, who saw that all her attacks did not work against Kouro, finally shouted in annoyance. 

"*Huff* *Huff* You cheated! No! You must be cheating! No human can withstand Herrscher's power!"

Seeing Sirin call him a cheater like a child, Kouro didn't know what to say, technically he did cheat because he had a system.

 

Wait, if you think about i, the ability [Unknown] has been there since he first got the system, that means this ability is not from the system's gift. 

Thinking of this as if he had found a self-justifying reason, Kouro nodded happily before replying to Sirin's words. 

"I'm not cheating! I'm just an ordinary human who's a little special compared to other humans. "

"No! You must be cheating! Cheater!" Sirin stubbornly assumed Kouro was cheating. 

Seeing Sirin's childlike behavior, Fu Hua fell silent. 

Was this the same person who almost destroyed the world? 

"Because you cheated I will use all my power!"

"I told you I don't cheat-"

"Shut up!"

Sirin's Honkai energy concentration level suddenly surged rapidly before an extremely thick black mist emerged from the gem of Serenity and then enveloped Sirin completely like a whirlwind. 

Kouro raised his hands to protect his face from the impact making his already tattered clothes even more damaged. 

Sirin, who was still enveloped by the black mist, floated in the air and even made the weather cloudy. 

"I'll show you... The true power of a Herrscher!"

The black mist dispersed and disappeared, revealing Sirin in the sky. 

The clothes she was wearing had completely changed, she was seen to have worn Knight Moonbeam's battlesuit. 

Fu Hua stared at the battlesuit with a surprised expression, "Knight Moonbeam? How did she get it? "

Sensing Fu Hua's shock, Sirin smiled smugly, "Because Herrscher can do anything, human!"

Shewas seen clasping her hands several times as if she felt an infinite power from within her body. "I noted the structure of this battlesuit when this body was wearing it. "

"With the power of the Gem of Serenity, I can create this battlesuit! I didn't find a better weapon to use my Honkai energy on!"

After saying that she then turned to Kouro with a cocky smile. 

"I'll make sure you'll be the first to die- KYAA! Why are you naked!"

Kouro was seen not wearing a single piece of clothing and stood proudly letting his lil bro dangling. 

Hearing Sirin's shout, Kouro looked down, looking at his lil bro, he finally realized that his clothes had been completely destroyed. 

Kouro's eyebrows twitched a few times, he was no stranger to this situation as he had experienced it before. 

But... Why did he feel that the situation had suddenly become strange? 

37