Dating with Mei (2)
391 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouro and Mei's first destination was the Sea Aquarium, a tourist attraction that shows many exotic marine animals with a view of the water that spoils the eyes.

"Woah..."

Kouro and Mei who were holding on looked around with fascination, starting from the top, right and left were filled with views of marine life and they could even see shipwrecks to make the underwater scenery more natural.

"With you here, Mei. This place will be my fondest memory. " Kouro said looking at Mei beside him with a smile.

After that, Kouro led Mei to walk near the thick glass and saw sea fish swimming in groups, he even saw strikingly colored jellyfish, seahorses and even a very large stingray.

Mei beside him looked a little flushed with embarrassment, she really wasn't used to Kouro's flirting.

She turned her head to look ahead to see the same scene as Kouro, there were no flirtatious girls approaching them because of her.

The feeling of silence as if the world was just the two of them made Mei feel peaceful and calm.

She had been craving for this tranquility for a very long time.

Plus... She achieved that while getting her ultimate happiness of dating Kouro.

If Mei could ask for one wish... She wanted this to last forever, with no Honkai and no disasters that would harm the world...

She sighed before unconsciously leaning her head against Kouro's chest.

"What's wrong, Mei?"

Kouro could see that Mei was a little melancholy as if her mind was troubled by something.

Mei felt a sense of security as she rested her head on Kouro's chest, she also smelled his fragrance which was truly distinctive making her mind calm and peaceful.  

"I... Just thinking about the time we met for the first time. "

"Ahh... That time... It's really embarrassing if you remember it back... " Kouro muttered while scratching his head with an embarrassed expression.

He remembered how their first encounter started with him peeping at Mei on a lonely night who was alone in the classroom.

Really, Kouro really wanted to hit his past self for sneaking into the women-only academy in order to get Mei's information.

Even so... In the end it was in that embarrassing way that he started a friendship with Mei.

"To me it feels like yesterday when I met you for the first time... " Mei said as she smiled in the arms of Kouro's chest and closed her eyes remembering the past.

Mei still remembered how it was at night when it was quiet and cold in the classroom alone and then let the moonlight shine on her.

She still remembered the feeling of loneliness and sadness she felt back then, the time when the people she called 'friends' isolated her and stayed away from her because her father was thrown into jail for economic forgery charges that she thought were false.

Thinking of how the negative emotions she had were overwhelming and bottled up in her heart waiting to erupt when they peaked...

If not for meeting Kouro back then... Would Herrscher's power that she possessed have erupted due to her suddenly peaked emotions?

Imagining how she would have taken many innocent lives if not for meeting Kouro gave Mei goosebumps and heartache.

"The happiest thing for me is to be able to meet you, Kouro..."

Kouro smiled at her words before kissing her and then blinking his eyes.

"Eek-!"

Mei was surprised by Kouro's sudden kiss before blushing and hiding her face in Kouro's chest and muttering.

"Don't do that suddenly! Especially.... In a crowded place like this...."

Kouro pretended not to hear her words and just patted her head with a smile.

He then looked ahead before realizing that some sea fish were forming a 'Love' symbol formation between himself and Mei.

Kouro was speechless at this but he showed his appreciation to the fish by nodding his head with a smile towards them.

"Let's go, Mei. There are still many places I want to visit with you." Kouro said as he gently pulled Mei along.

...

"Ugh..."

Kiana opened her eyes that had thick black bags under them.

Staring at the ceiling, Kiana let out a long sigh before standing up with a slightly blank expression.

She was having the same dream again, for the umpteenth time she was dreaming happy dreams like herself getting married to Kouro while living happily, and everything else.

There was a feeling of emptiness every time she woke up from those dreams.

This resulted in the dreams becoming more and more real until Kiana could hardly distinguish between the illusory and the real.

If it wasn't for the fact that Kiana knew that she could not yet stand side by side with Kouro... She would have tried to sleep forever.

By now Kiana's mind was getting more and more distracted and unable to concentrate which gave Sirin a greater chance of controlling her body.

And now if Sirin wanted to, she could forcibly take over Kiana's body while she was still conscious.

But Sirin did not do so because she had not yet found the right opportunity, especially since her current strength was still lacking compared to when she was in her prime.

'I must be careful. ' Sirin's consciousness thought inside Kiana's body with her orange eyes shining brightly.

Sirin wanted to gather her strength as quickly as possible by finding a place that had a high concentration of Honkai...

Finding that place was actually easy, Sirin could sense that a Honkai eruption was imminent.

She estimated that about a month later, the Honkai Eruption would occur.

She was able to detect it using her senses and intuition that were sensitive to changes in space and Honkai energy.

When that time comes... That's when the revenge begins.

'Kouro... I will make sure that when the time for revenge comes, I will promise to make you regret it as much as possible!' Sirin's consciousness thought with a confident smile.

"Hoam...!!! I'm... Really sleepy..."

The clueless Kiana only felt that her eyelids felt very heavy and then lay back on the bed before finally falling into a deep sleep.

...

Kouro on the other hand did not know what Sirin's consciousness was thinking and was currently in an 'Amusement park' and was riding a 'Rollercoaster'.

He has high expectations of this ride which is said to give an adrenaline rush to those who ride this thing.

Unfortunately, reality is not as beautiful as expectations.

"Kyaa!!!"

"... "

As the other passengers screamed to release their emotions against the speed of the rollercoaster that was also moving in a winding manner, Kouro on the other hand only wore a sober expression listening to the screams of the passengers.

"This is really slow... " Kouro muttered.

Well... This was not surprising since Kouro had experienced a dangerous battle with speed beyond light.

To Kouro himself the speed of the Rollercoaster was slower than a snail lazing around.

Well... Perhaps for Kouro himself this Rollercoaster did not meet his expectations, but that was another story for Mei.

"Kyaa!"

Mei beside Kouro was seen shouting loudly while smiling broadly releasing all her stress following the other ordinary passengers.

Kouro felt a little better seeing Mei who apparently enjoyed the ride as much as he did.

'As long as Mei is happy... That's enough for me.' Kouro thought with a slight smile.

....

"Kyah~ It feels really refreshing to be able to shout like that. "

After they got off the rollercoaster ride, Mei could be seen stretching her arms up to reveal her smooth white and fragrant armpits.

Kouro also with his super sharp and super fast sense of sight could see Mei's underwear just from the slit of her collar.

'Black?!'

Kouro immediately blinked to capture this moment before finally turning his head to the side naturally as if he saw nothing.

He then cleared his throat slightly before saying, "How about we find another ride Mei?"

Although the previous Rollercoaster didn't live up to Kouro's expectations, it might be a different story for the other rides.

After all, Kouro himself had never gone to an 'Amusement park' even in his previous life, that's why Kouro chose 'Amusement park' as his next date destination because in addition to spending time with Mei, he also wanted to fulfill a wish from when he was a child.  

Although the vibe he got was different from his expectations, but as Kouro mentioned earlier, seeing Mei's carefree smile was the best gift for him.

Kouro didn't know that Mei hadn't actually been to an 'Amusement park' as a child either, this was because in addition to Ryoma being overprotective, another reason was that Mei had awakened the stigma that caused her mother's cancer.

Not wanting this cancer to affect little Mei as well, Ryoma with no other choice ended up using the Gem of Haste to seal the natural stigmata within little Mei.

It was because of this that Mei was forbidden by Ryoma to go outside as a child because fear that the Gem of Haste would awaken and create the Honkai Eruption.

But that was different for now.

There was only carefree happy laughter and an increasingly intimate romantic relationship.

At this moment, Mei who heard Kouro's question immediately smiled widely with anticipation before quickly pulling Kouro's hand.

"Let's go~"

They then rode other more fun rides such as the merry-go-round, Ferris wheel, car bomb, and others.

The time flew by quickly until it was finally noon.

*Growl~

Mei held her stomach which was beeping with a slight blush. In her excitement of playing, she forgot that lunch time had come.

Kouro just chuckled as he found it amusing to see Mei showing such carelessness like Kiana.

"Looks like someone's hungry. How about we get some snacks before we take a break?"

Kouro pointed to several booths displaying various food snacks.

Mei nodded her head with a flushed expression.

They then went to one of the booths randomly, the booth they went to was selling Takoyaki and it turned out that by coincidence the owner of the booth was someone they both knew.

"Mhn? Owner, are you still alive?! " Kouro said in surprise.

"Huh? Who's swearing!—Oh, it's you?" The owner initially wore an angry expression before being surprised at the sight of Kouro and Mei.

"You've completely changed even I only got a glimpse to recognize you. " The shop owner said upon seeing Kouro's appearance.

The owner of this booth was the owner of the restaurant that Kouro went to first with Mei, Kiana and Himeko back in Nagazora city.

At first Kouro thought the restaurant owner had died because Kouro himself didn't have enough time to go save her.

"It's really good to see you again, owner!" Kouro said with sincerity and relief.

"Hahaha~ I'm also glad that a youngster like you also survived. You came here because you were hungry, right? I'm giving you these takoyaki for free!"

"Eh? Really? Thank you, owner!" said Kouro, Mei also said thank you.

"You don't have to keep calling me, owner. Just call me by my name, Mayumi. "

Mayumi then looked at Kouro and Mei back and forth then seeing the two of them holding hands made her smile widely.

"Just as I suspected, you guys are a match made in heaven! I pray that your relationship lasts all the way to marriage."

"Hahaha~ thanks for the compliment, Mayumi-san. Then we'll leave first, see you later. " Kouro and Mei waved their hands to her before leaving to find a shady garden seat.

"Fate is really strange, isn't it? " Mei said while remembering Mayumi.

"That's right. Fate always gives you unexpected surprises. " Kouro replied with a pensive expression.

...

Seeing children and parents and even teenagers passing by with happy smiles plastered on their faces made the atmosphere around feel cheerful.

"Itadakimasu."

Kouro instead of eating the takoyaki in his hand directly, he blew on the takoyaki before aiming it at Mei's mouth.

"Ahhh~"

Mei was even embarrassed by Kouro's actions, let alone the stares of passersby, even so she knew that Kouro was currently showing his affection.

Mei finally took a bite of the takoyaki and chewed gently.

"Is it good?" asked Kouro.

Mei just nodded her head before saying softly.

"Delicious..."

Kouro immediately smiled and fed Mei again.

He was a little addicted to the feeling as she fed Mei.

Mei and Kouro quickly finished the snacks including the lunch Mei brought from the dorm earlier.

A few minutes later.

Patting his full stomach, Kouro drank a soda while relaxing for a moment with Mei.

Seeing many people passing by even though it was the middle of the day.

Kouro then remembered something before asking.

"How is your father now, Mei?"

"Mhn? Do you want to see my father now, Kouro?"

"Ah?! No, I'm just worried about your father, I remember earlier you said that a few years ago your father was put in jail because of a case. "

Kouro really felt the heavy burden of Mei's gaze as he asked about her father's news.

Uhm... He felt like he was about to introduce himself to an father-in-law to propose Mei.

Of course maybe it was just his feelings... After all, Kouro knew how Ryoma would react  if he found out that he was dating Mei.

The best possibility Kouro could think of was a fistfight.

As for the worst case scenario... Kouro didn't know and didn't want to think about it.

"Yes. I visited my father in prison a few months ago or rather when you disappeared. "

Kouro nodded his head before asking again.

"How was he? "

"Fortunately father didn't suffer any mistreatment. Then the principal and Himeko-sensei also helped me to get father out of prison. Father is currently in Mexico restoring the reputation of the ME company. "

"Good."

If Kouro was not mistaken Siegfried was likely to meet with Ryoma at a secret Anti-Entropy base in Mexico.

Perhaps they had already met by now.

After resting for a few minutes, Kouro then stood up and took Mei to their next date destination.

...

Kouro took Mei to places that were good for improving the relationship with the couple, like the time the two of them went to a temple to have their fortunes told.

At that time Kouro get very bad luck while Mei get great luck.

He don't know if it's because of the bad luck he got or if it's just a coincidence, but his luck is now suddenly bad.

For example, he was about to step on dog poop that strangely suddenly appeared and so on.

Kouro didn't think much of it and just took it as a coincidence.

This time the two of them went to the zoo, it was an almost unforgettable memory as the animals immediately swarmed at the sight of Kouro.

If it wasn't for the staff and the two of them leaving, the animals' cages would have been damaged by their frenzy.

The day quickly progressed until the evening came.

Due to Kouro's 'bad luck', the originally sunny weather suddenly became a torrential downpour with thunder and lightning.

Mei's clothes were wet from not being prepared for the sudden change in weather, Kouro's situation was the same.

They were currently sheltering in a quiet place with a ceiling.

If it wasn't for Kouro not wanting to show off his Herrscher authority yet, both of their clothes would not have gotten wet.

It was even possible for Kouro to change the weather as easily as turning a hand.

The reason Kouro had not told Mei about his true power was because he was afraid it would make her develop inferiority complex.

Kouro did not know that Kiana had actually started to develop that trait due to not knowing her own potential.

'*Gulp...'

"Why is it suddenly raining like this?" Mei muttered looking at the raindrops while rubbing her shoulders to warm herself up.

Actually as a Herrscher and also a Valkyrie, Mei could survive in very extreme environments so this sudden change in weather would not threaten her life.

The clothes Mei was wearing were actually a bit revealing so when the clothes got wet, Kouro could see everything underneath the clothes.

Seeing Mei's helpless and extremely tempting appearance, Kouro just gulped down his saliva but didn't try to do anything other than taking the warm clothes from the 'Inventory' and giving them to Mei.

"Take it."

"Eh? But what about you, don't you feel cold? " Mei took the warm clothes and looked at Kouro with a worried expression.

"It's okay, I don't feel cold. " Kouro replied with a gentle smile.

Seeing his smile, Mei didn't say anything else and put on the warm clothes.

'It feels really warm and has that distinctive Kouro scent...'

After that they said nothing and looked ahead listening to the sound of raindrops.

After waiting for almost three hours, the heavy rain did not seem to subside but there were some indications that it would become heavier.

Mei glanced at Kouro whose wet clothes exposed his perfectly sculpted body.

Mei gulped down her saliva, she had never seen Kouro's body shape this close, let alone the fact that Kouro had a body shape that completely mesmerized her eyes.

Really, Mei wouldn't be lying if she could look at Kouro's body all night without getting bored.

"*Gulp..."

Kouro who was waiting for the rain to subside then looked at Mei who strangely looked a little flushed and panting, each of her breaths emitting dew making Kouro worried.

'Don't tell me that Mei got hypothermia?!'

"Mei?! Are you okay? Want me to call an ambulance?"

"Ah? Eh? No, no need!" Mei immediately shook her head.

She didn't know why Kouro suddenly wanted to call an ambulance for her.

'I see... Perhaps she doesn't want to worry me? As expected of Mei. Because she doesn't want me to call an ambulance...'

Kouro's expression instantly became very serious, he looked around before finally finding something and said.

"Mei, how about we stay at that hotel?"

Mei followed his gaze and looked at the hotel only to put on a speechless expression.

'That... Isn't that the love hotel? Kouro took me there... Don't tell me?!'

Wild imaginations instantly filled her mind and made her face flush even more.

Kouro who saw this became even more worried and immediately carried her princess-style before breaking through the rain towards the hotel.

"Kyaa-!!!"

After breaking through the rain and entering the hotel, Kouro immediately booked two rooms for Mei and himself.

Unfortunately according to the receptionist there was only one room left so inevitably Kouro and Mei had to spend the night in the same room.

In the end after thinking for a long time, Kouro then booked the remaining room and went there accompanied by Mei who was strangely silent.

Kouro really didn't know that the hotel they were staying at was a love hotel.

After all there was no noticeable difference between an ordinary hotel and a love hotel in the eyes of Kouro who had never experienced intimate relations with the opposite sex.

They then quickly arrived at the room.

The room was a standard room, having one bed, a bathroom, a television and so on.

"Let's go in. "

Mei was like a mouse, she walked slowly with her body trembling slightly while looking around.

Her gaze then focused on the bed in front of them which was quite large.

This made Mei blush even more, the blood was actually circulating very quickly in her head making her a little dizzy.

"Mei."

"Eek-! Ye-yea?" Mei whose mind was filled with wild imaginations was a little surprised.

"...You should take a shower first. " Kouro said after seeing her strange state.

"Al-alright!" Mei immediately ran to the bathroom while hiding her flushed expression.

Kouro who saw this just shrugged his shoulders, he first took off his wet clothes into a basket near the bathroom.

Then sitting on a chair while watching television.

He was currently waiting for Mei to finish bathing without having the slightest dirty thoughts... No, not really, the sound of the water from the shower slightly made Kouro's imagination run wild.

A few minutes later.

Mei came out of the bathroom while wearing a slightly open white coat.

"Oh? Have you finished bathing yet? " Kouro said without turning her head to focus on watching television.

Mei didn't say anything, she just took a deep breath before nodding her head determinedly.

She then walked closer to Kouro until she was very, very close, she then lowered her head slightly and whispered in Kouro's ear calling her name.

"Kouro~"

Kouro's hair instantly rose, he also immediately stood up with a surprised expression and turned to look at her.

"Me-mei?! Why are you dressed like-!? "

Before Kouro could finish his sentence, Mei suddenly planted a ferocious kiss on his lips, causing him to take a few steps back.

Kouro's eyes opened wide as his gaze focused on her bright purple eyes.

It was currently Mei's Herrscher persona that was kissing her.

Kouro who was almost overwhelmed by 'Mei' did not realize that he had walked backwards until he stood with his back to the bed.

Kouro's mind was currently a bit muddled thinking about 'Mei', after all Mei was technically his girlfriend now, did that mean Herrscher's persona Mei was also his girlfriend?

The question became a nail stuck in his mind make him distracted.

'Mei' did not waste this golden opportunity and immediately pushed Kouro onto the bed.

"Mei! Wait! You have to think carefully about the consequences of what you're doing right now!"

"I don't need to think about that. " said 'Mei' in a heavy voice.

Her purple eyes reflecting Kouro were burning with Sexual desire, 'Mei' licked her lips as she touched Kouro's body.

"The only thing on my mind is you, Kouro. "

The white coat that 'Mei' was wearing then sagged revealing her smooth body and without further ado kissed Kouro fiercely.

Kouro was currently retaining the last of his sanity.

"I-I... Don't want to make you regret it... '

'Mei' smiled at the sight of Kouro who was trying to resist to the end, it was a little funny to see him like that.

She then whispered in Kouro's ear.

"Take it easy, I brought condoms... This is also my safe day."

The moment those words came out, Kouro's last bit of sanity instantly broke.

10