Chapter 2.0
3.7k 11 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I recognized most of the students in the line, but not the guard. I settled in at the end of it and prepared myself for waiting.

 

The girl in front of me, a trashy looking fake blonde, looked impatient. She bounced her right leg up and down and played with her many earrings, gazing at the security guard angrily. Sometimes she would move around and stretch. In one of her movements she happened to turn around and catch me staring at her.

 

“What the fuck you looking at, huh?!” she bellowed, coming right up to my face and glaring at me. She was blushing.

 

 She caught me with my guard down and startled the crap out of me. “Nothing, calm the hell down.”

 

“Don’t lie!” her face grew even more red in anger or embarrassment and she raised her voice even more. “You weren’t staring at nothing! You were staring at...staring at…me!” 

 

“I meant that I didn’t mean anything by looking at you, so chill out.” I said, annoyed.

 

“What do you mean?!” she frowned. Then she started going crazy, “No, no, NO! Stop putting smoke in my head, sis! When people look at each other its for a reason! It always means something!”

 

We were drawing a crowd now, everyone looking at us.

“Look, just calm the fuck down or go away!” I said, using my hands to keep distance between each other.

 

“Stop putting smoke in-” she noticed my hands pushing her away and got all startled-like. “No! Don’t touch me!” She threw a reflex punch at me.

 

It kind of caught me off guard, so I wasn’t able to dodge it. I had to block it with my forearm. The bitch hit hard and pain blossomed on my arm. What the fuck was wrong with this nut case?

 

She looked shocked. Maybe I was the first male to block her in this world. I used her surprise to retaliate. I had a smaller frame thanks to my shitty body, yes, but I knew how to throw a punch and use all my body for momentum. 

 

The strike impacted her right in the nose, throwing her head back violently. The delinquent stumbled a few steps and held her bloody nose. 

 

She glared at me and looked ready for round two, but then the enormous security guard grabbed her by the shoulder.

 

“FIGHT’S DONE, FATHERFUCKERS! YOU TWO, COME TO TALK WITH THE HEADMISTRESS!” the guard bellowed in her grave voice.

The guard led us through the school corridors turning here and there until we reached the Headmistress Murcatto’s office.

 

The security guard opened the door for us and pushed us in. Then she closed the door behind us and left, back to watching the gate most likely.

 

The office looked nice, with a black leather chair and a window overlooking the school garden. The headmistress was standing with her back to us, looking out the window, her hands folded behind her back. She had neck length black hair with some strands dyed dark red. Age had made her prettier if anything, aged like a fine wine.

 

She didn’t look at us as she spoke, “What did you do?” Her voice was confident and steely.

 

The last thing I wanted was for her to call my mother, so I had to clear things up fast. I spoke before the delinquent, “She punched me out of nowhere for no reason!”

 

The girl beside me blew a fuse at that and looked like she wanted to punch me again, “That’s not true! He provoked me!”

 

The headmistress gave us silence in response, making a show out of this, pondering what to do. After an appropriate wait, she turned around and said, “You are both in detention for a week and I am calling your parents so they can come have a talk.”

 

This was a fucking joke. This school wasn’t harvard, it was a goddam public school. People got stabbed here, did drugs. There were three gangs competing for recruits here. So why was she giving me a hard time instead of doing more important things? Back in my world she was fair and a great person.

 

The delinquent kicked open the door and stomped outside in a rage.

 

Noticing I wasn’t leaving, the headmistress raised an eyebrow. “Why aren’t you going outside like I told you to? Is there something I can help you with?”

 

“You can’t call my mother. I did nothing wrong! This is completely unfair!”

 

The headmistress smiled, “If it was anyone else, I wouldn’t give them this chance, but for my favorite student I’ll make an exception.” The way she was looking at me made me uncomfortable. “Change my mind, explain why I shouldn’t.” She placed her pen playfully on her seductive, plump lips moving it in a distracting manner.

 

I didn’t want to jump the gun and accuse her of anything. After all, she had helped me quite a bit in my previous world. She was one of the reasons I made it so far.

 

“Look, I already told you. I didn’t start the fight and only defended myself. She is a crazy maniac, surely she did similar stuff in the past.”

 

Her smile turned downwards into a frown. “You seem to have grown less persuasive after your little five day escapade.” Her smile returned and she said, “I was thinking more along the lines of the usual. You know the drill: tit for tat.”

A bad feeling sunk into my stomach, it couldn't be that she was extorting students for sex. This once great and kindly woman who tried to do her best to clean up the school. But, the warning signs were undeniable. 

 

"What do you want? Be clear." I asked, feeling sicker and sicker by the moment.

 

"I want you to help me clean my pussy. I forgot to wash down there and you wouldn't want this poor old woman to die of an infection, would you?" She said, smiling ruefully, putting comedic emphasis on the word forgot as if it was an inside joke.

 

She sat down on the leather chair and spread her legs, beckoning me to come.

 

As I moved to take my position below her, an indescribable sadness filled me. First my mother, then headmistress Murcatto. One by one the women in my life were failing me, turned into disgusting, lecherous versions of themselves.

 

Her pussy was right in front of my face now, and it smelled terrible, fishy. It emanated hear like a furnace, making my face warm up unpleasantly.

 

"Come on get to it!" She ordered, grabbing me by the hair and slamming my face into her disgusting pussy. "There's no room for lazy students in this institution!"

 

Her snatch tasted like piss and other more foul things and although I was reluctant to stick my tongue into it, I was given no choice for I soon ran out of air. In my struggles to breathe, more desperate with each passing second, I relented and started eating her out.

 

"Mmmhh! That's the stuff! Keep at it you little slut!"

 

After a few more seconds, she released me so I could get some air. 

 

I coughed and gulped as much cold air as I could. each breath soothed my burning lungs. Nevertheless, I was pushed back in before I could get enough, repeating the cicle.

 

Three knocks at the door made me freeze in horror, but she yanked my hair and pressed me harder to her genitalia in an effort to get me to keep going.

 

"Come in!" She shouted, getting settle in her table for whoever was at the door.

 

The door opened and the voice of a young boy spoke, "Uh, umm, Mrs. Headmistress? Could I please speak with you a moment?"

 

"Nnn! Yes, of course. I always have time for my student's problems. What- nfff! Is it?"

 

"Umm, I- ah, I, um, don't know how to s- s- say this," the voy sounded like he was on the verge of crying. "but one of the teachers, Mrs. Langley, has been, uh, touching me and, um, and- and doing weird s-stuff to me and I-" 

 

The headmistress sighed, "You know that these are serious accusations, right? You could get in a lot of trouble if you are lying. Mrs. Langley is one of the finest teachers this institution has ever had and I have a feeling you are upset about those bad grades she gave you some time ago. Is this what this is? You getting your revenge?"

 

This horrid situation made me stop licking, I felt sick to my core. The principal yanked my hair harder and crushed me against her vagina as retaliation. It caused anger to explode inside me and I bit her dirty, shitty pussy. She yelled and before I could tear her flesh, she must have shocked me with a teaser, because my whole body went limp, spasming from time to time.

 

"Are you okay, Mrs. Headmistress?" He asked.

 

"Yes, yes! Just a spider bit me," she answered, anger and a little fear evident in her voice. She took a few seconds to calm down and then when she had composed herself she said, "Continue."

 

"About what you said, I would never do that. No, madam." The boy fell silent, pausing for a moment, thinking. "I have evidence, look!" He said. The noises of a belt getting unbuckled and of pants falling to the floor were heard. "See?! She b-bit me and there's even, um, some slaps and, uh, so-"

 

"What on earth do you think you are doing young man?! Get those pants back up and never expose yourself to someone like that again! Is this what you did with Mrs. Langley? First you showed her your butt and then you extorted her?"

 

The boy struggled to put his pants back up as fast as possible, crying and sobbing. "N-n-no! Please no! I didn't! I-"

 

"Show me your phone, you delinquent! Or I'll swear I'll expel you goddess dammit!"

 

I could hear the boy walking closer to the desk. 

 

"Um, s-see? There's nothing-"

 

"Shhhh!" The headmistress shushed him. There was a lull in which I can only assume she was fiddling with his phone.

 

The headmistress then put the phone back on the desk and said, "You weren't recording this to blackmail me. I am proud of you. But that doesn't mean I believe everything you are saying. I am hesitant to say this and normally I don't give much weight to rumors, but I've heard some bad stuff about you. That you are involved with gangs and extort people. I do believe you and I am responsible for all students here, innocent until proven guilty and all that. So we are going to have a talk with Mrs. Langley and get to the bottom of this, okay?"

 

"Y-yes!" The boy gushed out. "Thank you Mrs. Headmistress! Thank you so much! Thank-"

 

"Okay, boyo, get back to your classes now and get those grades up okay?" 

 

"Y-y-yes!" The boy said as he run to the door. Then he opened and closed it.

 

Murcatto sighed, releasing her tension, and sat back down on the chair. 

 

She started dialing someone on her phone. "This stupid fucking pedophile! I hate cleaning after her!”

 

I could hear a faint voice on the other end of the line when the call was picked up. “Hello, Langley. Guess who came into my office today.” Murcatto said. She paused to hear Langley’s response. “No, not him you stupid bitch! That little boy you were playing around with. And guess what he told me.” Another pause. “Yes, Langley, yes ‘oh shit’ sounds about right. This is the last time I help you. Plant some drugs on him or something and hope for the best, because I’ll be forced to report you to the police if he doesn’t stand down.” She didn’t wait for a response and hung up suddenly.

 

Then, she scooted her chair back and turned to me. I was still crumpled on the floor. All I could move were my eyeballs and I stared at her above me.

 

She touched her pussy gingerly, wincing with pain at the bloody bite marks. “Look at what you did, you stupid himbo! That was totally uncalled for. I’ve never forced you to do anything. You sought me out for your shitty grades all I’ve done is help you with favor after favor. I’m rethinking that now. What do you have to say?”

 

I found I could use my mouth now.

 

The anger had all gone now, a healthy those of fear taking its place. Don’t judge me, that’s what getting the shit electrocuted out of you will do.

 

“Loo…k…I’m….sorry…I’ll m…ake…it up…tuyu…” I choked out, every word an effort. Like my old hero team captain once said, ‘live to fight another day.’ I’d get back at her—with interest—just…not now.

 

“Oh, yeah?” she smiled, putting her sweaty stockinged foot on my face, crushing it (did this old whore even shower?). “And how will you do that?”

 

“Wha..t…want…y…”

 

A new set of knocks interrupted me before I could get further.

 

“Who is it?!” called out the headmistress, frustrated her game was interrupted.

 

“I am Logenh’s mother! I came as soon as I heard what happened!” came a strong voice from the door.

 

“Get up and get cleaned,” the headmistress hissed at me. “Fast!”

 

With control of my body regained, I stood up shakily, grabbing the chair and desk for leverage. I wiped the foul shit clinging to my mouth with my sleeve.

When the headmistress judged I was okay enough and told them to come in, I braced myself for being seen in this shameful situation.

 

Both the delinquent girl and her mother walked in. They looked surprised to see me and a little confused at my disheveled appearance.

 

“I’m Roberta, thanks for calling me. I know it’s not the first time my daughter has made a mistake and even though you’ve heard it before, we want to apologize once more.” she said in a respectful and heartfelt voice. With her left arm she grabbed her daughter’s head and pushed it down, making her bow alongside herself.

 

“It is not me who you should apologize to. It’s that young man over there, who has been the victim of your daughter’s antisocial and harmful behavior.” she said, pointing at me.

 

Roberta winced, probably from hearing her daughter beat up a boy instead of another woman. She walked up to me and repeated her bowing apology. “Please, my daughter regrets this. Tell us how we can make it up to you.”

Her daughter, Logenh, observed me with a baleful glare, not looking the least bit sorry. Looking like she wanted to make me apologize—after a healthy dose of ass kicking that is.

 

What would I even get from making this insane cunt grovel? Just a goddamn grudge. 

 

I waved my hand in a generous manner, “Nah, it’s fine so long as it doesn’t happen again.”

 

The three women in the room looked surprised, like I said something strange.

 

“You are too kind, mister!” the mother said bowing and grabbing one of my hands delicately with both of hers, cupping it. “I’ll make sure to knock some damned sense into my daughter. Here’s my phone number, please let me know if she gets near you again.” She pulled out a business card and placed it in my hands.

 

“Will do.” I answered, giving a nod.

 

She nodded as well and headed out, pulling her daughter after her, giving her a rough tug from time to time when she didn’t comply. Once she went past the door and closed it, she started yelling at Loghen, probably thinking we couldn’t hear her. “You stupid…fool! What were you thinking hitting a boy?! A BOY! Hitting men is no damn joke, girl! You could have been exp-” Her voice got ever lower as she moved away until we couldn’t hear it anymore.

 

The headmistress put her hand on my shoulder in what she must have thought was a reassuring way, but after recent events it just made me feel uncomfortable and sick. 

 

She stared into my eyes in a deliberately serious and important manner, holding my gaze. It was the kind of gaze that experienced men from my world used to charm women, to tell them ‘I love you’ or ‘there’s nothing wrong with you’. “Please let me know if she bothers you again, because despite what you might think, I do care about you”--she must have noticed my face of incredulity because she said--”It’s true! I must have gotten soft with age, because you hold a special place in this old lady’s heart. I’m not sure if it’s love or something else, but I do want to protect you, to see you bloom into your bright future.” She smiled in a soft and charming manner that combined with her fit body and expensive designer clothes must have melted many a boy’s hearts. She might not shower due to some perverted kink of hers, but the sly old vixen did know how to dress and had one of those old hipster looks about her.

 

I highly doubted a person so morally bankrupt as her cared about me. She was probably trying to seduce me so I wouldn’t rat her out and offered her sex more often. Either way it wouldn’t change my plan of getting her reported to the authorities so her child exploitation ring could be done with.

 

I wanted to push her away harshly, but the threat of my mother hanged over my head like the sword of damocles. I gave her a cold “okay” and started walking towards the door.

 

However, a cramp suddenly took hold of both my legs and I stumbled, falling towards the floor.

 

The headmistress caught me before I could hit the floor, her hands wrapped around me like a lover. “That was a close one,” she smiled charmingly. “Are you okay? You seem upset…angry…are things with your mother going well? Is she still…giving you trouble? Like I said before, you know you can stay at my place if things get tough. My casa es su casa.”

 

“Thanks for the offer,” I said and I meant it. “But things are complicated. I’ll be fine. I always pull through.” My voice was steel for the last part, giving no quarter to weakness. It was a promise to myself, to the world.

 

“Alright, kid,” she sighed. “You should probably get to class. You really should learn something if you are planning on going to college…well you are a boy so you might be fine marrying some rich cunt. Anyhow, see you soon.” she clapped me on the back to start me towards the door.

 

I went out of her office and started walking towards classroom 1-b, the one from my previous world. The hallways were empty, everyone in class by now. I’d be coming in late. I didn’t have a late pass, but this was the kind of school where they had worse problems than being late. 

 

I went down the stairs and left and there it was just like it should have been. Seems architecture didn’t change much with women…or at least this world's version of women.

 

When I walked into it the teacher stopped talking and everyone turned to look at me. Being a hero and all I was used to being stared at, but it was still a little embarrassing.

 

I searched the crowd looking for Jezalin and when I found her tears came to my eyes. She looked surprised to see me, but soon got over it and practically flew out of her seat in her rush to hug me.

 

She was taller and fitter—sharper—than the one I knew. She gave me a fierce bear hug, crushing me a little and span me around, choking from emotion. “Goshs, where were you?! I was so worried! I thought…I thought y- why didn’t you answer my texts?! What-”

 

“Jezalin sit back down! You are interrupting class!” the teacher, a short, thin man on his last legs called out harshly.

 

“Come on, Jez. We’ll talk later and I’ll explain. I promise.” I told her.

 

She looked reluctant to let me go, much more so when a tall, massive, ripped as fuck black girl  came up and patted her on the head saying, “Give him some space, girl, and sit down. He looks like he about to die.” To me she gave me a kind, dazzling smile. “You ‘kay, Erin?”

 

I didn’t know her, but then again things were different here. She might be a buffed up version of one of my black classmates. I made a so so sign with my hand. “Just strugglin’ the struggle, you know. Tell you about it later.”

 

She nodded and made an understanding, compassionate face as if she pitied her fellow struggler. “Know all about it, girl. Just take it one step at a time and you’ll get there…but, if anyone’s giving you trouble just hit me up, ‘kay?” she whispered the last part in my ear, her hand on my shoulder.

 

Jezalin glared at the black girl all the while. 

 

It seems seating arrangements were different because the only available chair was towards the back next to a femenine looking boy that was patting a chair next to him. He had dyed blonde hair and toxic yellow painted nails. His damn folder was pink as well as his backpack. 

 

Jezalin and I walked towards the back together, which made sense since we both sat together before. I considered taking Jezalins seat away from the boy out of disgust for this weird femenine version of masculinity, but he was probably my friend and if boys were like girls he would create a whole scandal that’d be quite troublesome. School was a game of points after all, reputation, fall too low, become too weird, too hated, and the bullying begins.

 

When I took my seat, he immediately leaned to the side and whispered,“Like, tots what happened, bestie?! Was it your mother?! Or did your stalker do something?! I told you you should have reported that creep Herbert to the popo! You know what she did the other-”

 

“Pearl stop talking! That’s it the next that disrespects me and talks goes straight to detention!” the teacher shouted, annoyed.

 

The boy next to me blushed, looking suitably chastised for a few moments, but soon enough once the teacher focused on his lesson once again, he started whispering again albeit at a lower level. “Looks like class rep missed you too,” he murmured, pointing at a stunning, flawless-looking red head that was boring holes into me from how hard she was staring at me.

40