38 – Meeting a siscon
2.7k 9 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turned my head towards the voice that shouted out agressively. A young man with silver hair and a gaze full of murderous intent was standing before us.

"Onii-sama?"(Nana)

Onii? This guy is her brother? But… he's human and Nana is an elf. That doesn't make much sense.

"Step away from that gorilla woman, Nana. I need to teach her the severity of her actions."

Who the heck are you calling a gorilla? True, I am taller than most women cause that's how I designed my char, and also have muscles that would put men to shame, but that's being a bit rude. This guy was serious on the other hand, as he tried pulling out the sword that was attached to his hip.

This is a library for crying out loud. I honestly don't want to start a quarrel here, so for now I guess it's better to just restrain him.

"Can you calm down for a second mister? [Chains of Valhalla]."

This time, instead of emergenging from my palm, black chains appeared at his feet and quickly wrapped around him.

"Kuh… what the hell is this? Not only did you lay your hands on Nana, but to think you would try to touch me?"

"Nana, is this guy really your acquaintance?"

"Ah, yes."

Nana had been looking at the developments occurring, absentmindedly, however seems like she finally understood the situation upon me calling out to her.

"He is having a big misunderstanding, can you try to explain the situation?"

"Ah, T-That's right!"

But before we could come to an agreement, he managed somehow to unsheathe his sword and break my chains. That kinda surprised me. Normally Chains of Valhalla can even restrain raid bosses. It's not something meant to break. Unless…

I took a closer look at his sword. I recognize that appearance. It's the event weapon Blutgang, a level 60 legendary sword. If this guy can wield it that means he has some skill, but at level 60 it's not a threat to me. It won't do enough damage. It's also not glowing which means it's plain and not even enhanced.

Still if that is Blutgang, it explains why he was able to cut my chains. Blutgang is a pvp mid game focused weapon. Its unique skill allows the wielder to jam certain skills and magic abilities of the enemy.

"After that stunt you just tried pulling of, I can't remain quiet anymore."

"You weren't quiet to begin with. Who the hell are you anyway?"

"Do you seriously not recognize me? There isn't a single person who doesn't know me."

Nana then slightly turned towards me.

"Sorry, Yufine, I wasn't completely honest last time we met. My full name is Nanael Lutus Aeonia, the first princess of Aeonia. And that is my brother, Julius Lutus Aeonia, the first prince."

Huh? Nana is the princess, and this guy who although composed, is aiming bloodlust at me… this guy is the prince?

"Please wait a moment, Onii-sama!?"

Maybe she sensed this critical situation, Nana forced her way through in between me and Julius.

Nana is a genuine princess? It's hard to believe that such a gentle person is related to an idiot like him.

"Nana get away from that creepy woman or else I can't kill her."

"N-No way, that is——"

"Relax, I will just half kill her. That should be enough right?"

How does that even work, genius? It would be good to explain the situation to him right now before this gets crazier than it already is.

"Calm down and put away your hand from the sword, please? I just saved Nana-san because she was falling. And I only tried to restrain you because you didn't let me explain."(Yufine)

"Are you doing this while knowing who we are? Someone like you doesn't even have the right to look in our direction. Whoever gave you access here surely was a fool."

Though you say that, I just now found out Nana is a person from royal family, as for my access, your cousin let me in.

"Do you understand? It's not a problem which is solved simply because you didn't know us."

"Please stop it Onii-sama! Yufine-san is not in the wrong, it's me who let the situation here come in the wrong. She just saved me with good intentions!"

Nana appeals for my innocence forcibly and firmly. Whoah, she's truly an angel.

Maybe he couldn't help but comply to her younger sister's persuasion, Julius heaved a sigh and the bloodlust disappeared.

"Get lost, woman. I will leave you because of Nana."

But, he does look unsatisfied. I'm glad it turned out like this though. If he had charged at me, I would have sent him flying. Beating royalty isn't something I'm willing to experience. The trouble I would get in would be too big.

"I'm sorry Nana, I made you worry unnecessarily. I'll be off now."

"No, that......I'm also very much sorry, Yufine-san."

After telling Nana some words with a nuance to not let her worry, I left the library for that day. It was too crazy. Maybe because they were royalty, they allowed that prince to shout and make a scene. I'm just glad it was over.

How am I even supposed to explain this to Lu-chan and Iris when they get back? I need to think of something. As annoying as he seems, I might have to have another chat with Gilbert.

98