53 – My reward is…
2.4k 8 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I’m glad that you’re looking healthier than I thought. Your face doesn’t seem too pale, either."

 

"Haah… P-please don’t look so closely…"

 

"Come to think of it, I forgot to thank you."

 

"Thank me?"

 

"It was thanks to your healing that nobody lost their lives in Ignia. Including myself. I heard you healed me up well."

 

"Eh, that’s… I just… did the natural thing, so…"

 

"No, really, thanks. You saved my life, Nana. If I was on my own, I wouldn’t have been able to save anyone. You played your part."

 

"Fufu… Ufufu, it’s alright. You don’t have to try to do everything perfectly on your own. Companions rely on each other and save each other, don’t they? So it’s fine for you to rely on me more."

 

"I'm glad you're saying that, because there's something important I need to tell you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I plan to leave Aeonia."

 

The moment I said that her face twisted from her smile to a shocked face and she started sweating.

 

"Look I know this is sudden… but I can't stay here any longer. I really won't get along well with your brother or father, and honestly it would only hinder my own goals."

 

"Because of Onii-sama and Otou-sama… I will never see you again?"

 

"Umm… I don't know how to tell you this… but would you be willing to come with me?"

 

"Eeh!?"

 

"I know it means leaving your family behind, but…"

 

"I'll come!!"

 

What the…? That went unexpectedly easy?

 

"Umm… you realize you won't see your family anymore, right?"

 

"Yes! I am fully aware. But, Yufi, I want you to know that I don't care about my family. You are the one that treats me like a normal girl. You don't see me as a princess. You didn't abuse the slave seal. Yufi… I love you from the bottom of my heart. 

 

"Not being near you… is painful. My heart won't stop throbbing, that's why… I will come with you."

 

If that really is how she feels, then I have no reason to deny her wish. I might become public enemy number one. But… who cares. If these idiots don't know where I went they can't do much.

 

"Alright then. Shall we go now?"

 

"Wait. The walls from my room are thick and guards are not around now. Before we go, please mark me as your woman!"

 

"You mean…"

 

"Yes. I want you to take my first time. Please… have sex with me."

 

"No need to tell me twice! You can't imagine how many times I was on the brink of a boner because of those elf tits!"

 

.

.

.

 

A few days later, prince Julius accidentally bumped into prince Gilbert.

 

"Hey, Will, have you seen Nana? She's not in her room and nobody has seen her. I'm worried."

 

"Now that you mention it… I didn't see her."

 

"What's that in your hand?"

 

"Oh, this is a letter from Yufine. It was left for me at the adventurers guild. Sara just delivered this for me."

 

"Read it. I'm curious what businesses that gorilla woman has now? Claiming her reward? Let's see how much gold does she think she'll get."

 

"Okay."

 

Yo, Gil. Sorry to do this with a letter. But this is goodbye. By the time you are reading this, I already left Aeonia. I'm sure you have a million questions, but trust me it's better this way. I'm going to a place nobody can find me. Oh, and regarding my reward, you don't have to worry. I already settled that. I took Nana as my reward. You did say anything I wanted, so since she wanted to stay by my side… I kept her. Well, not much else to say. Make sure Julius doesn't blow a fuse or something. All the best! Love, Yufine."

 

"Whaaaaat!!?"(X2)

 

Their screams of shock echoed across the hallway.

 

------

 

"I assume everything is ready?"

 

"Yes, Leon-sama. Mina and the 5 heroes have departed towards the demon continent. However, since they are using normal transportation methods, it will take them from Victorias kingdom roughly 3 weeks to get there. If I may, why did you suggest them to take the long route?"

 

"Raziel-sama, you are a calm and composed person. Amongst the Divine Generals, I respect you the most. But… right now I received an oracle. I will head towards the demon continent myself."

 

"Pardon me, Leon-sama, but why is your presence needed? Shouldn't Mina be enough?"

 

"The reason I am sending Mina is different. You are aware that I killed Dragon Queen Olivia, right?"

 

"Yes. You did it to prevent an apocalyptic prophecy."

 

"Except I didn't. My task didn't end there and although I don't know why, something is waiting for me there that must be dealt with. Not a word about this to anyone, Raziel. I'll return shortly."

 

"As you wish, my lord."

 

"The Old One… isn't the only one that threatens the balance of this world. I will see that spec of dust is eliminated… by my own hands."

74