58 – Loli and girls’ fun time
2.2k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Did you just say… Maou?”

“Correct. You seem rather shocked.”

Of course I am shocked. I mean… no matter how I look at this girl she’s a loli. And a loli Demon King? That’s kinda weird. But at the same time it sounds rather familiar. I think I read something like that in a light novel once. Leaving that aside, from what I know from Luvia something doesn’t add up.

“Isn’t the name of the Maou Galvados?”

The girl shook her head left and right in a disapproving manner.

 

“That’s wrong. The reign of Galvados ended 300 years ago, after the great general Luvia Lazuli Catastrophe was killed. Honestly after that, the decisions Galvados made were questionable, to the point he almost drove the demon race to extinction. My father was a strong demon. And my mother was a beastman from the snow tiger clan. The mix of their union stirred the race even more, but in a positive way. Together they usurped Galvados and ended his life.

I won’t go into detail about my own life but 50 years later, my father died because of a horrible disease. And I assumed the throne as his only child. During my reign I tried putting the demon race together and everyone supported me… but that’s as far as I can remember.

One day, like you I just found myself here and I guess roughly 200 years have passed since then.”

 

Hou? So she’s someone who is aware of Lu-chan. I guess her story does make sense. I never asked Olivia about the current Maou, and Lu-chan has no way of knowing that either.

“By the way, miss, I introduced myself, but you haven’t.”

“Ah, right. My name is Yufine, a mercenary that wants to explore the demon continent. You can call me Yufi.”

“You’re a human, but you’re actually relaxed. Aren’t humans and demons at war?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care. We just met, so… I don’t see any reason to hold a grudge against you.”

“Fufu. You’re an amusing person.”

“But are you really the Maou? It’s hard to take a little girl serious.”

“Mou… don’t call me little. And if you doubt me… care to spar a little?”

“You mean right now?”

“Of course not. You’re still recovering from whatever you faced before coming here. Later, after you rest. Sit down for a while. I’ll go make some tea for my first guest, okay nee-chan?”

 

So cute. But this is a predicament. There has to be a way to get out of this place. I can’t abandon my girls. There just has to be a way. But for now… I really need to rest properly. It’s no use trying to think with this headache.

 

------

 

~Asura Kingdom~

 

A bountiful harbor that lies in the east of the demon continent. Mountains stand tall and proud alongside the stone forest that, together with the open plains and lively rivers, make up Asura's bountiful landscape, which shows its unique beauty through each of the four seasons.

 

Red maples and cherry blossoms decorate this beautiful land. The moon in contrast to the lights from the houses creates a beautiful image. It's worth mentioning that although this world also has a 24h system like Earth, on the demon continent because of the high amount of spirits and mana concentration, the day/night cycle is unique. From the first ray of sun, daylight only lasts 7 hours. The other 17 hours are night time.

 

The flora and the agriculture adapted to this and the continent is thriving. The architecture is reminiscent of the style of ancient Chinese architecture, with similar color schemes and hints, such as the eaved rooftops of many of the buildings and the warm color palette.

 

Asura Kingdom is composed of the main city, Asura, and various small towns and villages. It's worth mentioning that in Asura, the beastman race is the most dominating one.

 

The cuisine is also divided between sea food type dishes and rich meat from the mountains. And right now, at a certain inn, were waiting for their food.

 

"Your orders are ready, dear customers! Enjoy!"(Waitress)

 

A lovely panda girl wearing a Chinese style dress came with 3 bowls that can be described as ramen dishes and placed them on the table. The 3 girls were staring absentminded at them for a while.

 

"I'm… not in the…. mood for food…."(Iris)

 

"It can't be helped. We can't starve ourselves. Yufi wouldn't want this."(Luvia)

 

"But for us to be eating… Who knows what she is going through. Is she really alright?"(Nana)

 

"The shaking at the mountain top stopped. What's more, we are all under Yufi's Slave Seal. If she died, we would have been set free. It's safe to assume that she's alive."(Luvia)

 

"Then… Lu-chan… what should we do… next?"(Iris)

 

"Why are you asking me?"(Luvia)

 

"Aren't you Yufi's first slave? By hierarchy order, that means you are our senpai, and in Yufi's absence you're also our boss."(Nana)

 

"Don't shove that responsibility on me!"(Luvia)

 

"Lu-chan… you are… used to… giving orders."(Iris)

 

"Oof. Guess I have no choice. This place sure changed in 300 years. But I got the general picture already. Yosh. Yufi did say we will regroup, so for now let's finish our meal. We're staying here until she finds us. If by any chance we run out of money, we'll just go to the local adventures guild and find some work."(Luvia)

 

"Seems right."(Nana)

 

"Lu-chan… I have one more… problem…"(Iris)

 

"What is it?"(Luvia)

 

Iris's face went bright red.

 

"...horny…"(Iris)

 

"I'm actually… feeling it too."(Nana)

 

"For real? Well I can't deny that I could use a cock myself, but only Yufi's is acceptable. A man will be sentenced to death if he even tries touching me."(Luvia)

 

"Agreed."(Nana)

 

"Well… I guess the only logical thing to do is doing it ourselves between us."(Luvia)

 

"...eeeh!?"(Iris)

 

"You got a tongue, right Iris? You probably didn't know this, but even women can provide a certain degree of pleasure. I know this well because I was serviced many times as a general. Let's eat for now. And afterwards, we'll all spend the night together. 

 

Yufi won't mind if we all love each other, so we're all going to help one another relieve ourselves. And in the morning, we'll be fresh and ready to search for Yufi!"(Luvia)

 

"....ok…."(Iris)

 

"Fine. I'm worried about Yufi myself, but since our hands are tied… this might help us calm our nerves down."(Nana)

 

"Splendid. A toast then! To 'girl love until Yufi returns and gives it to us'!!"

 

"That's a bit long, but let's do this. Iris you too!! Alcohol will help with the mood."(Nana)

 

"I'll try my best… yaaay….!"(Iris)

62