71 – Judgement
1.5k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Please……please listen to my story, Demon Lord, your majesty.” (Kaga)

 

Gathered inside the conference room were quite a few people. Me, Lu-chan, Iris, Nana, Vira, as well as Magnus and 2 tiger beastmen. One was an old yet bulky man charged with the security of the castle. His name was Ornwell. The other, similar to Magnus, was once a former rank. Despite being a beastmen, this voluptuous tiger girl was once rank 8 amongst the demons. However… she reminds me of a slut for some reason. Her name is Rumia. Both of them got Lu-chan's approval seal.

 

“How can you so shamelessly speak like that in front……”(Ornwell)

 

“Ornwell, please quiet down for a bit.”(Lotte)

 

“B-But, your majesty, these people are heroes!” (Ornwell)

 

“If nee-chan says it’s fine, then it’s fine. This is an order. Don’t make me repeat myself.” (Lotte)

 

 

Lotte silenced Ornwell with a single glance. 

 

“Ornwell, you should already know by now the bond between her majesty and the human Yufine. I saw it with my own eyes, you know~, you’re really strong, aren’t you?” (Rumia)

 

 

Seeing Rumia speak seductively while moving her large breasts with a *boing*, Miyuki’s cheek twitched.

 

In a small voice-”What the hell’s with those breasts……did she stuff something in them? No, it’s most likely that those aren’t real. If that’s not the case, then I’m not losing….”.

 

 

“Stuff like that is irrelevant, miss Rumia. Let’s get back on track please.” (Yufine)

 

 

 

Following this, Lotte spoke while looking down upon Kaga.

 

 

“I believe in Yufine. She told me earlier about you two. I understand there is a story you wish to share.”

 

“Yes.” (Kaga)

 

“Talk.” (Lotte)

 

Since Kaga was in a slightly worse shape than Miyuki, Miyuki stepped forward to take her place. Yup. It’s really typical for her. I’ll get them treatment as soon as their fate is decided. But for now, let me see your resolve.

 

Miyuki spoke about their group, the heroes who had been summoned, as well as the reason for why they had come to the demon continent without concealing a single detail.

 

Rather than begging for mercy after being found, she felt that coming to the Maou by themselves to appeal to her would be much safer. The time spent with Magnus was also proof that not all demons kill humans on the spot.

 

“I see. You two are undeniably heroes, correct? However, that leaves one small question.” (Lotte)

 

 

“Wh-what might that be?” (Miyuki)

 

Miyuki asked as she held her breath.

 

“You said that you came with a Divine General? Where is she?”

 

“We don’t know.”

 

The Divine General in question was Mina. If I am the one that meets her, it might be possible to bring her to our side as well.

 

“Allow me to ask one thing.” (Vira)

 

During such a discussion, Vira posed a question. Simply by standing there, it was clear that she was a different existence from the others due to her intimidating aura. She was never good at holding back. 

 

“Iblia…….do you know that name?” (Vira)

 

“Iblia? No… never heard of it” (Miyuki)

 

Vira stared fixedly at Miyuki. It appeared that he was checking to see if she had lied or not. I should mention that Iblia is a name I came across only in books. A traitor of the demon race that went into the human continent. It’s said that she joined hands with the destroyer and is guiding the humans towards corruption. The fact that Iblia is also known as a dragon killer is another reason that Vira mentioned that name. She probably has a personal vendetta against that one. No use asking these girls that, though.

 

Luvia, then glanced at Lotte.

 

“Your Majesty, it is likely that these two do not know anything. It’s the King of Victorias after all. He likely sent the heroes over here, and was planning to use them as a pretext for war later on.” (Luvia)

 

Lu-chan arrived at the same conclusion as me.

 

As she realized that it was like that after all, Miyuki hung her head in shame as feelings of frustration overflowed from her chest.

 

“If the heroes died here, then he would use that as the reason for a new war…….huh. If it’s ‘that’ king, then it seems plausible that he would be capable of such a thing. His father and grandfather weren’t any better during my time, kek.” (Lotte)

 

Lotte frowned sorrowfully.

 

“Then you really weren’t told anything after all. Even though you’re heroes……..” (Lotte)

 

Lotte gave a bitter expression as she ground her teeth. Luvia continued speaking in her place.

 

“Magnus, is it true that the remaining 3 heroes were blown away?” (Luvia)

 

“Yeah, it’s true. During my clash with Onyris I lost track of the others but from rumors, it seems they weren’t located.” (Magnus)

 

“………fumu. It appears that there were no lies within what they’ve told us.” (Luvia)

 

“………I understand what you wanted to say. I have received your sincerity. However, you two have still not completely grasped your own positions.” (Lotte)

 

Hearing Lotte’s words, Miyuki’s body faintly trembled. Beside her, although her mouth was closed, Kaga’s facial color became a little worse than before.

 

“Surely you didn’t think that you’d be released without any punishment at all?” (Lotte)

“…….” (Miyuki)

 

 

“However, I won’t needlessly take your lives.” (Lotte)

 

Hearing those words, the oppressive mood relaxed a little. However, Ornwell appeared to be amazed, as he shook his head numerous times.

 

“I’m sure that you two also have things you’d like to do from now on, but I can’t let you do that so easily. Starting today, I will have the two of you live under our surveillance for a short while. Don’t worry, we won’t throw you into a jail cell. However, your standing will be about the same as a prisoner of war. You may find it a bit small, but I’ll give you two a single room to live in. Are there any objections?” (Lotte)

 

“……..no.” (Miyuki)

 

They couldn’t possibly have any. And even if they did, there’s no way they could say them. Miyuki felt that the Maou was quite soft. However, she was thankful for that soft heartedness that had saved them.

 

“Take the two of them to the guest room in Tower B”. Also contact the medics and get them to take a look at them.” (Lotte)

 

“Th-thank you very much!” (Miyuki)

 

Miyuki was thankful for Lotte’s courteous support. This loli can act like a proper ruler if the situation calls for it.

 

As Miyuki thanked her once again, Rumia gently guided them to Tower B.

.

.

.

 

“Okay, nee-chan. I did like you said, but is it really ok?”

 

“Yeah. It’s the right course of action. After all, they’ll come to the conclusion themselves. They will want your trust. And they will want power. And the fastest course of action for achieving that will be… becoming my slaves, fufu.”

 

I won’t say much about Kaga, but I can’t lie, having my childhood friend as a slave… just the thought makes me horny. I’m going to need a very special body pillow tonight, fufu!

 

62