Chapter 27 – Ligerfang.
5.8k 5 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took a few slow steps back and squeezed the knife's handle tighter as my legs trembled endlessly. I didn't imagine this would affect me. I thought I would resist this because of my body and magic strengthening skills.

Yes, both were activated.

The Minotaur then brought its hand up to its back and took out its greatsword. It withdrew its sword, which was as big as my body, and then snorted. "Damn!" I then jumped back, avoiding its sword.

It was a quick and powerful swing. I would have been cut in half if it had hit me.

"I'll activate my strength increase skill too. I had forgotten about it." After activating it, I threw my Hell Kaios skill toward the Minotaur. When it hit it, it made only a shallow cut.

It hadn't even tried to avoid the attack.

"Tsk", I clicked my tongue, and then the Minotaur moved forward. It was not very fast and made simple movements. It just swung the sword awkwardly and tried to hit me. I was relieved when I realized I would not be hit by it easily.

The big problem is if I get hit just once, it is enough to kill me.

"Hell Kaios!" I threw my skill toward its face to disrupt its vision, and it worked. Then I approached it and pierced my knife behind its knee as I usually did with Orcs.

My knife went into its flesh, and it cried out in pain. It then turned and swung its sword. But I had already withdrawn my knife from its leg and moved away from it. The Minotaur hit only air.

Looking confused, the Minotaur looked around, but I was already behind it again. This time I kicked the same place I had stuck my knife with all my strength. It was a stomp.

Its bone broke.

Crek~~

It was a rather unpleasant sound. The Minotaur cried in pain but remained standing on one leg. The Minotaur then turned to me and swung its big sword.

"Surprisingly, you can make that move with one leg," I said before throwing my Hell Kaios skill at its broken leg. It had a large wound caused by my knife, and I broke its bone. Because of it, its leg was torn off.

A large amount of blood started to flow out without stopping. That's good. The more it bleeds, the better.

"Oops!" Running, I avoided its sword. The Minotaur again howled, and my legs trembled, but I didn't stop running around it. I was making it dizzy. The Minotaur didn't know what to do.

It started swinging its sword, trying to hit me, but it couldn't do anything.

I started to throw my "Hell Kaios" skill at it while driving it crazy with my speed. It wasn't causing any significant injuries, but the minor cuts seemed to be enough to weaken it little by little.

So, I advanced toward the already "dizzy" Minotaur and stabbed its belly and chest several times. After my attacks, the Minotaur fell.

Being on top of it, I jumped on its head. The minotaur opened its mouth to try to bite me or something, but it couldn't. So I pierced its head several times with my knife.

With a single scream, the minotaur's body exploded into dark particles and disappeared in front of my eyes.

It had dropped a horn.

####

After finishing the battle, I sat down and leaned against the wall. I sighed and then looked at the minotaur's horn. "It was a bit of a dangerous battle. My legs are shaking even now. I'd probably be dead now if I didn't have these skills."

But... I wouldn't have made it this far if I didn't have the skills. So I wouldn't have encountered the minotaur.

"Okay, I'm pretty close to the 18th floor. Hm?" Then the next enemy appeared. Probably the previous battle had caught its attention. It was a Dungeon Worm. I didn't particularly appreciate fighting against those monsters.

They were disgusting. I may be acting like a frightened woman saying this, but I can't deal with these monsters.

Because of this, I decided to stay away. Since the Dungeon Worm hadn't seen me yet, I walked away without the monster seeing me.

I walked for a few minutes following the map until I approached the entrance to the 16th floor. But another dangerous enemy appeared when I was very close to the entrance. Damn, what bad luck.

Ligerfang.

It was a giant fucking tiger!

"GURRRRRRRRR~~" With a great roar, it leapt towards me. I didn't have my ability activated, so I activated it quickly. It was just in time. If I had taken a little longer, it would have killed me.

I narrowly avoided its attack. It tried to pierce its claws into me. The claws hit the ground, and big holes appeared. These shits were as sharp as my knife.

Its large fangs were quite intimidating.

"Hell Kaios!" I threw my magic, but Ligerfang managed to avoid it and advanced toward me again. Its speed was incredibly high, but fortunately, I could keep up with it with my eyes.

It tried to hit me with its claws again, but I managed to avoid it. At the same time, I kept trying to hit it with my knife, but it managed to avoid my attacks and blocked my blade with its claws.

How intelligent is that monster?

"Damn." I ran away, and the Ligerfang came after me. I then threw my "Hell Kaios" skill toward it again. My magic hit it on its left paw.

A small cut had appeared, but the Ligerfang didn't feel any pain.

Then I activated my [ Strength Increase ] ability. My speed increased even more because of the power in my legs. This time I was much faster than it.

So, I managed to run away from it after running through some corridors and rooms.

I sighed with relief, but not for long. The monster managed to find me soon after. I'm sure it smelled me.

"I wish I had a few more magic to use in this situation!!!" I shouted as I stared at it. Using only my knife in this situation will be very complicated since it has so much agility.

But I think I can beat that.

 

The +18 chapters with the characters of the story are coming ^^

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

115