Chapter 31 – Tiona [ 2 ] +18
7.8k 4 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
About the previous chapter. The "mind control" skill has limitations, it is not an OP skill or it will leave the story without any tension.

 

I started to touch her pussy softly. She had no hair on her pussy; It was smooth and soft. I touched and rubbed her, and Tiona gave a few low moans.

Tiona turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were watering. Damn, she's too cute.

I pulled my face close to hers and stole her lips. She didn't try to push me away or fight it. We moved our tongues as we enjoyed the hot wet kiss.

Tiona's pussy began to get wetter and wetter as I caressed her nipples, and we kissed.

After our lips parted, Tiona sighed and looked down at her pussy where I was touching it. She lifted her hips a little so that her pussy was more evident to me.

She spread her legs even more.

Then I moved my mouth closer to her neck and started to make a few kisses. I let go of the sponge and, with my hand, grabbed her breast. As I had predicted, my hand fit perfectly on her breast.

Her nipple was hard and rubbed against my palm. Then, I grasped her nipple with two fingers and started to rub them while slowly sliding my fingers inside her.

First, I stuck only one finger in. Then I stuck two fingers in.

It was hot and very tight inside her. I couldn't wait to stick my cock in and rip her hymen. I had never felt so horny as I did now.

"Tiona, have you ever done a blowjob before?"

"Blowjob?"

"Yes."

"I've never done it before, but I know what it is." Her face was redder than before. I then released her and stood up. Since Tiona was sitting and was short, my cock was in front of her face when she turned to me.

I could hear Tiona's heart from here. Maybe she is a little nervous.

"Does that scare you?"

"No, for some reason, I feel good..." Tiona brought her small hand to my cock and began stroking it. Her hand was not as soft as other women's, probably because she is an experienced adventurer.

But the soap that was in her hand was helping her movements to become more slippery and smooth.

She moved her hand back and forth while staring admiringly at my cock. I smiled at her and stepped forward, bringing my cock closer to her face.

Tiona looked up and stared at me for a while. She then took some water and rinsed the soap off my cock. Her hair was getting in the way even though it was short, so she moved it out of her way before opening the ball and putting the tip of my cock into it.

She kept the tip of my cock inside her mouth innocently and looked at me.

"Use your tongue," I told her. Tiona began to move her tongue around the head of my cock. Starting to get out of control because of the heat and pleasure in my cock, I grabbed Tiona's head and shoved my cock deeper into her mouth.

I didn't overdo it so as not to hurt her.

Tiona made a surprised sound as I began to move back and forth, using her mouth like a pussy. She continued to move her tongue in an ungainly way as I moved.

After a few seconds, I suddenly pulled my cock out of her mouth. Her mouth was still open, so I took the opportunity to cum on her face and pour a large amount of my cum into her mouth.

Tiona closed her eyes in fright and closed her mouth, but my cum was already inside. She swallowed my cum soon after.

"That tastes weird." She said as she licked her lips and smiled.

I swallowed my saliva and then held out my hand for her to hold. "Shall we go to bed?" I said. Tiona smiled and washed her face before grabbing a towel and leaving the bathroom with me.

After drying her body, I asked her to get on the bed, and Tiona did this slowly. She was pretty embarrassed. She got on the bed and got on all fours for me. At the sight of her ass and pussy, my cock twitched.

I then quickly climbed on the bed and held Tiona against the bed.

"Waaa~~" She made a surprised sound when I held her hands against the bed and started kissing her everywhere. I couldn't help myself. I swallowed her nipple and started licking and sucking it hard.

Tiona didn't seem to be feeling any pain, so I continued.

After that, I crawled between her legs. However, as I approached, Tiona closed her legs. "Spread your legs, Tiona. You will feel good." I told her.

"But..." She was reluctant, but after I asked once more, her legs slowly opened.

Her pussy was beautiful.

I brought my face close to her pussy and then started touching it with my fingers again. I opened her pussy and gently massaged her clitoris. Tiona's pussy was already very wet.

She was ready to receive my cock.

But I was in the mood to swallow her pussy.

"Waaaa!" Tiona shouted out in surprise. Her hips rose, and she sat on the bed while I continued with my tongue inside her. I continued to lick her and ignored her shout.

Her liquid began to leak out in large amounts as her moans became louder and louder. Tiona put her hand on my head and began pushing me towards her pussy.

She had become excited.

I continued to pleasure her with my mouth until she fell onto the bed. She picked up the pillow and put it over her face. She moaned loudly, and her body contorted.

It was her first orgasm.

[ Orgasms + 1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

125