Chapter 57 – More Skill Points ( + 18 )
5k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After penetrating her ass with my fingers for a few minutes, I wet her hole again with my saliva before getting on my knees on the bed and putting my cock at the level of her ass.

Lili turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"I'm scared." She said. I then grabbed her ass and smiled at her. "If it hurts, just tell me, and I'll stop, okay?" Hearing my words, she nodded.

Then I brought the tip of my cock to the entrance of her ass, partially open and a little red. I spat again towards her ass, and my saliva ran down my cock.

Since lubricated it, I began to put a little pressure on her hole, and the tip of my cock slowly entered her. Then my cock slipped inside her ass.

I felt something "tear" the moment my cock entered her ass. Lili, on all fours, let her body fall onto the bed. "Urrg!" She moaned in pain, and her toes twitched.

I could tell she was feeling much more pain than she appeared to be, but she held back her scream. Her little body trembled as all my cock slid into her.

It was different, very different from her pussy.

It was as if my cock was being kneaded inside her. The texture rubbing against my cock was also different; It was much softer. The heat resembled that of her pussy.

The biggest differentiator would be the squeeze on my cock. It was as if it was going to break.

I leaned my body over hers and placed my hands on the bed. I didn't want to put all my weight on her.

As our bodies touched, sweat began to bead on our skins as I felt Lili's insides pulsate and squeeze my cock. She was breathing hard but was enduring the pain.

"How are you feeling, Lili?"

"It hurts, it hurts a lot."

"Do you think you can get used to it?"

"I don't know." I lifted my body, and Lili got on all fours again, putting her hands on the bed. She then turned her face to me. She was drooling, and her eyes were full of tears.

I swallowed my saliva and then grabbed both sides of her ass. "I'll try to move, okay?"

Lili nodded, and slowly I began to pull my cock out of her ass. As I did this, I could see the "edges" of her hole clinging to my cock. It was quite an erotic sight.

Lili endured the pain, and I thrust my cock into her again. I spit on my cock again to lubricate it even better. So my cock entered her easily this time.

After this, I started to make slow movements as Lili's ass squeezed me, and the pain she was feeling decreased. However, I was reaching my limit.

After a few more pleasurable movements, my cock twitched and released all my cum into Lili's ass. I leaned my body over hers as my cock pumped all my liquid into her.

Lili had not cum. She still looked in pain; she had not enjoyed this as much as I had.

I continued with my body on top of hers while breathing heavily. My cock was being crushed inside her, and if I moved, I would probably cum again. My cock was too sensitive.

So I stayed there for 3 minutes without moving while listening to Lili's breathing. I put my hand on her chest and felt her heart. It was speedy.

So I lifted my body and got knees again.

I looked where we were connected and saw some of my cum coming out. I had filled her with my cum.

With care, I began to pull my cock out of Lili. As I pulled it out, Lili moaned loudly and continued on all fours. My cum began to spurt out as her hole contracted.

I looked at this and sat down on the bed. Lili let her body fall onto the mattress and lay on her back. With her legs spread, I had a full view of her pussy.

Lili had her eyes closed. Looking at her pussy, wetter than ever, my cock was hard again, but I controlled myself. Lili looked tired.

I didn't want to overdo it.

'Let's see. I gained 20 status points for cum inside her and 10 for her being a character in the story. I didn't get anything more than that. Hm? No, wait, I got more skill points than usual.'

I looked at my Status and saw that the skill points had increased by 20. Previously I only gained 10 points, so that's a good improvement.

"Luan?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Don't you want to continue?"

"Is everything okay with you? I thought you were feeling pain and didn't want to continue."

"It hurts a little, but only my ass. My pussy..." Lili kept her legs spread and touched her pussy, rubbing it. She then used two fingers to open it for me.

I swallowed my saliva and looked at Lili's teasing smile.

"Don't blame me if I overdo it," I told her.

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

78