Chapter 56 – A New Place to Penetrate (+18)
5.3k 6 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kissed her lips and then took off her shirt, revealing her breasts. Then I grabbed her breast tightly. I stole her lips again and started pinching her nipple while I removed her shorts with my other hand.

I did it all quickly, without letting her react.

"Waa~~" She laid down, and then I swallowed her pussy. She put her hand on my head and pulled my hair. Lili didn't fight it.

I didn't stop moving my tongue. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my tongue, and her liquid invaded my mouth. She became very wet in a short time. She was practically having an orgasm already.

But I stopped. She couldn't cum now.

I took off my shirt, threw it on the floor, and removed my pants and underwear, revealing my cock. Lili was staring at the ceiling with her legs spread wide while breathing heavily. With her right arm over her face, she was hiding her shame.

I smiled at Lili, and she hid her face even more. But I could see that she was looking at me from the corner of her eye. Her gaze was directly on my throbbing cock.

She kept her legs open, waiting for me, but I asked her to sit on the bed. I then climbed on top of the bed, placing my cock in front of her body. "Come on." I held her head and slammed my cock into her face without using my hands.

Lili stood silently looking at me and then opened her mouth partially, sticking her tongue out. Without using my hands, I began to rub my cock against the tip of her tongue.

My body trembled as the rough sensation rubbed against the head of my cock.

Lili smiled and began to wiggle her tongue as I kept my cock close to her mouth. Lili opened her mouth even wider as if she were inviting me in. She indecently moved her tongue.

Then, I slipped the tip of mine into her mouth, and before I could get it any deeper, she closed her mouth. On her own, she began to push my cock deeper into her throat while closing her eyes.

With difficulty, she pushed all cock to her throat.

The tightness of her throat and the wetness made me hold her head. I kept my cock in her throat for a few seconds before she pulled it out all at once. "Cof...Cof..." Lili coughed as her eyes were filled with tears.

She then smiled at me.

"That hurt. I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't worry, just keep doing as you did before."

"With your tongue?"

"Yes, but do it with my cock inside your mouth."

"Okay."

Lili opened her mouth and swallowed the tip of my cock again. Then she began to move her tongue around. I began to move my hips back and forth, signaling her to start moving.

With her right hand, Lili grabbed my cock. She got down on her knees and then began to move her head. She began to move her hand and her head at the same time.

I removed my hand from Lili's head and let her continue.

Periodically Lili would push my cock deeper into her throat, which made it even better. She seemed to enjoy looking at my face, which was probably contorted with pleasure.

With my legs almost giving out, I held myself back for a few more seconds before I came.

Surprised, Lili kept my cock in her mouth as my cock pulsed and spurted my cum into her mouth. Lili's eyes widened as her cheeks swelled from the amount of cum.

Then my legs gave way, and my cock suddenly came out of Lili's mouth. She let some cum out of her mouth but kept the rest inside. Then she swallowed it.

I looked at her; I was euphoric.

"Delicious." She said with a smile. Her hair was messy, and some of my cum was dripping from the corner of her mouth. What an erotic sight.

####

"Get on all fours, Lili."

"On all fours? Okay." Lili got on all fours and turned her ass toward me. Then I moved closer to her and held both halves of her ass. Then I looked at her anal hole with a smile.

That was what I wanted to experience. I don't know if I can do it today, but I wanted to get her used to it.

Then I took my index finger up to her hole and touched it. Lili's body trembled, pulling her ass away from me, "Don't touch it there; it's dirty." She said, looking a little scared and embarrassed.

"It's not dirty. Come on; it'll be good."

"But..."

"I promise."

"All right. But if it hurts, you'll stop, won't you?"

"Sure."

Lili brought her ass closer to me again and continued on all fours. I got my index finger to my mouth and wet it with my saliva before placing it in Lili's anal hole.

I continued to massage it while masturbating with my right hand. Then I slowly began to slip my finger inside her, carefully to avoid hurting her. My finger slowly crept into her ass.

It was tight, much tighter than her pussy. I slipped my finger in more profound and then withdrew it. The saliva had lubricated her hole, so I could quickly move my finger in and out.

I then withdrew my finger from her and then moved my mouth closer to her anal hole, spitting on it. I thought about licking it but didn't. So this time, I tried sticking two fingers inside her.

"Hm~~" Lili moaned as my two fingers slowly penetrated her.

It went in quickly. I started to move my fingers faster as Lili gave low moans. She was getting used to the feeling of being penetrated in the ass.

I was imagining the feeling of penetrating this other hole.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

73