Chapter 67 – She won’t let me go +18
5k 3 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Lili in my arms, I walked up the stairs, kissing her lips and invading her mouth with my tongue. She held tightly to me with her legs crossed behind me and arms around my neck.

But out of precaution, I gripped her buttocks tightly so she wouldn't fall if she let me go.

Reaching the bedroom door, I opened it with difficulty, and our lips parted. While breathing hard, Lili removed her hands from behind my neck and then took off her shirt while I held her.

She revealed her beautiful breasts in front of me and threw her shirt up, not caring where it would fall. After this, she put her two small hands on my cheeks and kissed me again.

Her tongue was moving wildly inside my mouth. Even when I tried to put her on the bed, she wouldn't let me go.

"Sit...on...the...bed," Lili said pausingly as she parted her lips from mine and kissed me again. Her legs behind me tightened even more. She didn't want to let me go at all.

And "obeying" her, I sat down on the bed. After I sat down, Lili pulled her legs out from behind me and sat on my lap, facing me, and she continued to kiss me. I was already starting to run out of breath, but I didn't care.

I took my hand to her breast and squeezed it hard.

Lili gave a loud groan and bit my lips lightly. After that, she looked at me with watery eyes, begging me to continue playing with her body as I wanted.

I pinched her nipple with my two fingers, making Lili moan a little louder. I started licking her neck with my mouth and then gave her a weak bite as if I wanted to "brand her."

"I have branded you. Now everyone will know that you are mine." I said in Lili's ear and then took a small bite on her ear. I could feel Lili's body trembling, and all the hairs on her body were shivering.

"Don't do that. It tickles."

"Haha."

Holding Lili in my arms, I threw her onto the bed as I always did. I then grabbed her shorts and, this time, violently pulled them off. Not even her panties had remained.

Her pussy was now not as "smooth" as before. Some hair had grown, and Lili had not removed it. Not that I care much about that.

Looking closely, I could see a sparkle in her pussy because of how wet it was. Her thighs were also soaked with her liquid because of Lili's excitement from our kiss.

She is a sweet girl, a girl who likes kissing.

"You are quite wet. Did our kiss turn you on by any chance?"

"..." Lili turned her face, a little embarrassed.

"Hahaha. What do you want me to do?" I asked as I held both her knees and looked between her legs. Lili looked at me for a few seconds and then at the bulge in my pants.

"Are you in such a hurry? Relax, let's have some fun." I didn't take my cock out. I brought my hand to the middle of her legs and touched her pussy. It was warm and wet, just as I imagined.

I touched Lili's clitoris with my index finger. Her clitoris was hard. This showed how excited and anxious she was for me to penetrate her. And while I caressed her clitoris lovingly, I used my other fingers to caress the inside of her pussy.

I wasn't very experienced at touching a woman, I must admit that, but it was enough to make Lili's pussy twitch and her little body melt with pleasure.

As I continued to pleasure her soft, hot pussy that was melting my fingers, Lili grabbed her breasts and began playing with them while biting her lips and keeping her eyes closed.

I wondered what she was imagining now.

'Damn, I'm so hard it feels like my dick is going to explode.' I bit my lips and started stroking my cock over my pants with my other hand. It wasn't enough, but it gave me a little pleasure.

But before I came inside her pussy, I wanted to make Lili come for me.

Increasing the speed of my finger movements and focusing more on her clit, Lili began to moan even louder. Lili dug her nails into her breasts with her tiny hands as she moaned loudly.

She gritted her teeth and lifted her body slightly because of the pleasure. But I didn't stop moving my fingers. Using three fingers, I began to make rapid movements as if I were using my cock, making Lili's orgasm even stronger.

Her liquid splashed everywhere, dirtying my hand and the bed as well.

'But this is wonderful.'

Looking at Lili's helpless body on the bed and her heavy breathing, my cock had reached its limit. I wanted to get inside her pussy and mess the inside.

####

Pulling my cock out and then throwing my shirt on the floor, I climbed over Lili and looked at her face. She still had her eyes closed as she recovered, but I didn't care.

Carefully, I brought my cock to the entrance of her pussy. With my cock already touching her entrance, I began to rub it lightly while watching Lili's cute reactions. She moaned softly as she slowly opened her eyes.

Then suddenly, she took her legs and crossed them behind my ass, pulling my hips towards her and causing my cock to enter her pussy fully. I felt my cock "ripping" her pussy and touching the entrance to her uterus.

Lili gave a loud moan, but it certainly wasn't from pain. She used her legs to hold me down and keep my cock inside her. The warm, soft walls of her pussy twitched wildly. She had another orgasm.

Yes, this is great.

Lili's legs gave way, and I was finally free to move. I looked at Lili's face; she was drooling as she looked at me with a smile. She then brought both her hands to my back and hugged me.

She did the same thing with her legs again.

I began to move slowly while hugging Lili tightly.

 

 

THE HESTIA ARC STARTED ON PATREON!!! LESGOOOO

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

75