Chapter 66 – Yes, this is great.
3k 3 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the "inn," I left the town and looked around, sighing again because of how beautiful the whole floor looked. Along with me, other adventurers came out, but they didn't try to talk to me.

I even thought about approaching them to introduce myself, but it was a group that didn't seem very friendly. It was two men and two women, all muscular with serious expressions. They are the kind of people who are constantly irritated.

'It would be bad if I tried to approach them and somehow irritated them.' Well, what time is it now? I don't know precisely what time is, but considering the time I've been here, it might be five o'clock in the afternoon.

I started walking away from the city and followed some paths humans probably made. I walked for a long time and saw nothing but forests and some lakes.

Some larger lakes and some smaller ones.

"This floor is huge." I looked at the ceiling again to understand this place's immensity. I continued walking for almost half an hour until I found a tree and sat down under it.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

And after a few seconds of rest, I began to hear some sounds behind me. The sound was coming from a bush. As I looked over, a person came out of the bush while cleaning her clothes.

It was a woman I didn't know, but she was beautiful. Her hair was blonde and long. The woman who did not have large breasts wore armor with metal plates very similar to Ais.

Her eyes were not very pretty, but they were a somewhat eye-catching red color. Her skin was as white as snow, and her lips were thick, which gave this woman a sensual air.

But unlike her appearance as a gentle and calm woman, her voice and manner of speaking were not as I expected.

"Damn, I ended up getting all my clothes dirty. That fucking bush tore my pants too!" She said rudely, not noticing my presence. I then cleared my throat to get her attention.

The woman paled for a few seconds when she saw me, smiling gently at me. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Skyler." She took a few elegant steps toward me and extended her hand.

"It's a pleasure. My name is Luan. You look like you're fighting with a bush." I giggled.

"Oh, yes... I'm sorry to make you watch that." The woman gave a forced smile. She was annoyed that I had seen that.

"Don't worry about it. I can understand how you feel. Just look at my clothes; they're all dirty too."

"Well, it shows you've fought hard to get this far." Skyler pointed to the blood marks.

"I didn't fight that hard." I almost told her that I desperately ran away from a Goliath.

"Well, I guess I'll be going now. It was nice meeting you."

"Yeah, see you," I said goodbye and turned to continue walking. However, Skyler called out to me and soon after asked a question.

"How long will you be here?"

"Probably only for a few hours; after that, I will leave the dungeon."

"I see. Maybe we'll meet outside the dungeon."

"I'll be waiting for that." After all, she is a beautiful woman. But since she's not an important character in the story, I don't think it's worth getting involved with her. Well, she is a wonderful woman. I'll think about that for a while.

'I think I'll focus on getting Hestia and Mikoto now. I don't think I should waste my time with extras characters.'

####

After more than two hours on the 18th floor, I was already starting to get pretty bored. I wondered if I should go to the 19th floor to look around, but I decided to leave the dungeon.

I think going down more floors after leveling up would be ideal. I would now focus on getting laid and getting more girls into my harem. I guess that's why I am here in this world, right?

I got a hentai system.

"Excuse me. I'm leaving now; thanks for the room."

"You're leaving already? I thought you would be staying longer."

"Well, I'm just missing some friends, that's all."

"I see. Good luck on your return."

I said goodbye to the receptionist and headed for the path to the 17th floor. I confess that I was a little worried that Goliath would be there waiting for me, but that was not the case.

As soon as I reached the 17th floor, no monsters were around. I opened the map and walked around the floor until I reached the 16th floor without much trouble. Afterward, I went through the floors quickly until I got to the exit.

Again, I had not met Bell.

####

As soon as I arrived in town, I went to the Hostess of Fertility to eat. As soon as I entered, I found Ryuu serving some customers. She looked at me, and she approached just after I sat down.

I ordered some food and also some liquor.

"Here you go." After a few minutes, Ryuu placed everything I ordered on the table. I ate while observing the lively atmosphere around me. I was feeling quite lonely here.

Because of this, I finished everything as quickly as possible to return home.

I got there in no time, and just as I opened the door, I was greeted by Lili, who ran towards me. "Luan!" She threw herself on me, and I held her on my lap. Without feeling embarrassed, she kissed me.

"What? Did you miss me?"

"Yes, very much."

"I see. I'm going to shower now, do you want to come along with me? After that, we can sleep together."

"Sure!"

Yes, that's great.

 

THE HESTIA ARC STARTED ON PATREON!!! LESGOOOO

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

61