Chapter 65 – So strange.
2.8k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kept looking at the map while desperately running away from the Goliath, who was getting further away from me. But even though he was getting further away, I knew he wouldn't leave me alone.

I would indeed be caught if I stopped running.

"If I keep running for a few more minutes, I'll get there. I have to hope I don't run into any other monsters on the way that might slow me down." I could meet Minotaurs and Ligerfangs, but I can't waste time on them now.

But unfortunately, as I am pretty unlucky, I encountered a Minotaur soon after. The Minotaur that noticed my approach tried to paralyze me and soon after advanced towards me.

"I don't have time to waste on you." With my Hell Kaios skill, I cut off one of its legs and ran past it, ignoring it. I didn't want to waste unnecessary time, as I said earlier.

And so, after running for several more long minutes, I finally approached the passage to the 18th floor. I sighed, relieved that I no longer heard Goliath's footsteps. It was far away.

Without a second thought, I headed for the 18th floor. I didn't want to wait to see if the Goliath would show up here.

"And if it comes to the 18th floor, other adventurers might help kill him. There are certainly stronger adventurers here than me."

####

As soon as I arrived at Rivira, I noticed the big tree in the center and the amount of greenery over the floor. The ceiling, which was covered with crystals, gave off a marvelous light; it even looked like I was outside the dungeon.

The large floor covered with forests and lakes took my breath away. I was paralyzed for a few moments before I started walking and looking around, trying to accept all I saw.

The light coming from the crystals was something very unreal. Did something like this exist in my old world? Did a similar place exist, even if it was artificially created? I don't think it exists.

"But what surprises me is that there aren't any adventurers around here. Maybe they are in the city that exists in this place. I don't know where it is. I'll have to look up some images in my mind."

Since it was identical to the original work, I searched my mind for images of the episode in which Bell and the others arrive at this floor so that I could go to the town. I also searched my mind for some phrases from the novel that described this location.

While thinking, I continued walking while admiring all the beautiful wooded scenery everywhere.

"This place is wonderful." I couldn't help but say that several times as I made my way to the town of Rivira.

####

I walked for almost an hour until I managed to locate myself and managed to find the town of Rivira. The city was located 200 meters above a lake on a cliff. As I approached the city gate, I heard some voices and saw some people.

It was a small town. The houses were made of wood and were not new. It didn't have as many people as I had imagined, but it was still quite busy.

As I entered the town, many men and women who looked like adventurers were looking at me, but they did not approach me. I walked for a while and went to a place that looked like an inn.

'Even in this town, there is such a place.' I entered through the front door and found a small reception. Very different from the inns in the city, which are pretty big.

As soon as I approached, the woman at the reception desk, who looked quite strong, looked at me and smiled. "Welcome to Rivira. You are new here, aren't you?"

"Yes. Finding the town took me a while."

"I see. Are you looking for a place to stay?

"Yes, I want to stay here, but only today."

"I see. There aren't many rooms here, but you're lucky you have a room available." I chatted with the woman for a bit and then got a room for me to use tonight. I know I could leave, but as I said, I want to explore this place.

Also, I don't want to run into Goliath after leaving the floor.

After I reached the small room, I put my bags on the floor and sat on the lousy-quality bed. Well, it was a place inside a dungeon and cheap too. It made sense.

"But I don't want to stay here now; I want to go out and explore a bit."

####

"Tiona, did you talk to him?" After that guy named Luan walked away and disappeared, I approached Tiona to talk to her. The two of them had stared at each other for some time before.

I wondered what they had talked to each other about.

"We didn't talk. I just looked at him and then walked away." Tiona said, sounding a little sad. The others noticed the sad tone in her voice but said nothing. Tione was looking at me as if asking me what was happening.

True, I hadn't talked to her and Bete about it. But I decided to keep all that to myself for now.

"I see. Please keep away from him for a while. I'm gathering some information."

"Information?

"Yes, but don't worry about that at the moment."

After hearing my words, Tiona seemed a little annoyed but said nothing.

We continued walking and left the dungeon sometime later. Outside, we decided to go to a restaurant, but only Me, Tione and Bete. Tiona had refused to go with us, as she said she had something to do.

Since Luan was inside the dungeon, away from her, I didn't think letting her go alone would be a problem.

'But so far, I haven't found any evidence that Luan has done anything to her. Tiona is acting normal even though she is missing him. So strange.'

 

 

THE HESTIA ARC STARTED ON PA TR EON!!! LESGOOOO

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

62