Chapter 71 – Hestia [3] +18
5.1k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already another day, and I was in my room. Bell had gone out during the morning, and Luan and Lili had gone out together a little while ago. And now that I was alone, I could finally do it.

Masturbate.

Since yesterday I can't stop thinking about it. I've been very horny since I masturbated while watching Luan and Lili having sex. It was as if something inside me had activated.

"It was as if all this perversion had been hiding inside me and surfaced after that." My pussy was tingling; I wanted to touch it all the time. But I couldn't do that since everyone was at home.

I thought about doing it in the bathroom, but isn't that unsanitary?

"But what matters is that now I'm alone." With a smile on my face, I lay down on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed before taking off my panties and throwing them on the floor. After removing my panties, I looked down at my cleavage.

My large breasts were almost popping out, and I could see my nipples through my dress. I was so horny that they were rock-hard. Any movement I made, my dress would rub against my nipple and give me a little pleasure.

"Opss." Opening my cleavage even further, my two giant boobs popped out, and I could get a better view of my pink, hard nipples.

Bringing my hand up to my right breast, I gripped it tightly. "Hmm~~" I gave a low moan as I imagined that that was Luan's hand grabbing me rudely as he dominated me.

With my other hand, I lifted my dress and began to imagine in my mind a whole scene.

On top of me, Luan was wearing a provocative smile, just like when Lili was riding on top of him. And with his hand, he rudely lifted my dress.

Without letting me fight it, he shoved his face between my legs. Feeling his tongue teasing my insides, my legs trembled. And unable to contain myself, I ended up cumming in his mouth.

"Haaa~~ Haaa~~" Opening my eyes again, I looked at the hand I had used to masturbate. "What am I doing? Imagining Luan swallowing my pussy like that."

"Damn." Bringing my hand up to my pussy again, I closed my eyes, and my imagination started playing tricks on me again. It was all so real. Luan was standing before me, ready to stick his cock inside me.

Without his shirt and showing his attractive muscles, he shoved his cock hard inside me, tearing my pussy and making me scream. I don't know why I screamed, but the pleasure I felt was more real than expected.

Then, with rough movements, Luan continued to penetrate me while keeping a smile on his face. He was enjoying this, and so was I. I crossed my legs behind him to encourage him to thrust even harder.

I could feel his cock perfectly. I could feel his cock pulsating and entering my uterus.

He was ready to come inside me. I would be graced and receive his seed.

"Haaaa~~ That feels so good." I moaned loudly as my body twitched, and Luan's cock pumped all his sticky liquid inside me. I felt as if he was washing all the impurities from my insides.

But, of course, none of it was real.

When I opened my eyes, I had wet the entire bed, and I was so sweaty it looked like I had just taken a shower. "But that was good. I've never felt like this before. My imagination has never worked so perfectly."

But why am I doing all this thinking about Luan? It's Bell I like.

####

"Hey, Lili, can you stay here and wait for me for a while? I forgot something at home."

"You forgot something? What?"

"The bottle I had filled with water to bring to the dungeon, I forgot it on the table."

"You won't be long, will you? There are strange people here." Lili looked around at the scary-looking adventurers. But even if they look like that, I'm sure they won't do anything with her.

There are some guards nearby.

"Don't worry about it. You'll be fine."

"It's fine. But get back as fast as you can."

I smiled at Lili and started running through town toward our house. I confess that I don't know how I was able to forget my water bottle. I have another one in my bag, but I always carry two.

When you are adventuring in the Dungeon, you sweat a lot and need to drink a lot of water.

"But I'll get there in no time." I couldn't activate my ability and run at all my speed as that would attract unwanted attention. So I kept running with just my base physical strength and agility.

But that was enough to get there in less than 10 minutes. Yes, it took quite a while. But I must say: This city is not as small as it seems. You can get lost in so many streets and alleys in this place.

"There it is." And opening the door, I walked over to the table and picked up the bottle, putting it inside my bag. "Is Hestia home?" The shoes she usually wore were near the couch, which is odd. She doesn't usually leave it in that place.

"Haaa~~."

And then, just as I was getting ready to leave the house, I heard a low to muffled little groan from upstairs. Well, it wasn't that low since I could listen to it.

"No way..." I gave a smile and slowly closed the door. I put my bag on the couch and slowly walked up the stairs without sounding. The closer I got to Hestia's sleeping room, the louder the moans became.

Not only the moans... But a name was being said by Hestia.

"Luan. Yeah, here..."

It was quite a shock. I could not have imagined that one day a beautiful goddess like Hestia would masturbate thinking of me.

 

 

THE ARC IS ALREADY FINISHED ON MY PATREON! HESTIA IS ALREADY IN HIS HAREM HEHE

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

78