Chapter 70 – Hestia [2] +18
5.4k 1 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I watched them and touched myself quickly, I had finally reached my limit and was ready to cum. As I held the wall with my other hand, the strength in my legs disappeared, and I almost fell to the floor.

I bit my lips and didn't moan loudly lest I be discovered. Inside the room, the two of them had also finished. Both of them had come at the same time as me. I took a deep breath and sat down on the floor.

I continued to look into the room and watched as Luan's cock was pulled out of Lili's pussy, and his cum began to leak out. I spread my legs and looked at my pussy, imagining myself in that situation.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and then stood up with difficulty. Inside the room, Lili and Luan had already laid down on the bed and were silent.

'I think I'll take a shower now.' I thought after picking up my panties from the floor. Then I closed the door slowly. I felt Luan's gaze on me, but maybe it was my imagination again.

"Damn, I think I overdid it." My fingers were all wet, and so were my legs. The floor had also been soiled with my liquid, so I had to clean it up before they saw it.

But I need to shower soon to see if the fatigue I'm feeling disappears.

So, I took a shower, and after drinking water in the kitchen, I went upstairs again. However, when I arrived upstairs, I found Bell standing in front of Luan's bedroom door.

He was drowsy.

"What's that?" He said as he rubbed his foot against the floor. "It's wet here. Did someone drop water on this place?" he said in a weak voice. Seeing that, I felt my face burn and ran to him.

"Bell-Kun, I spilled water here, don't worry, I'll dry it right away!" I told him desperately to get away from there. Maybe I said that too loudly and woke Luan and Lili, but that doesn't matter now.

"Was it you? Then it's all right. I'm going to get some water." Bell looked at my face. "You need to rest, Goddess. You look tired." Hearing his words, I felt my heart grow warm.

Yes, he is always so kind.

"Don't worry. I'm going to bed now." I wonder what he would have thought if he had seen me in that deplorable situation. I'll be careful not to do anything like that again.

'But now I need to take care of this.' I picked up a floor cloth downstairs and then wiped all the floor where I had left my liquid earlier. Bell had already returned to the room after offering to help.

Of course, I denied his help immediately. I can't let Bell-kun clean up something so dirty... But that doesn't seem like a bad idea.

'Ah, thinking about it made me a little horny. Since when did I become such a perverted woman?' Maybe it's because Luan and Lili started doing this every day.

Listening to the sounds of them having sex always made me horny, and seeing the two of them having sex was not new to me. I had seen it several times before but hadn't continued to watch.

But I'm sure everything I heard and saw stirred in me. I have to stop thinking about perverted things.

####

When I woke up the next day, Lili was not beside me. I had probably slept longer than expected. Getting up quickly, I put on my clothes and then headed downstairs.

Arriving in the living room, I find Lili resting on the sofa, and Hestia sits at the table with a piece of bread in her mouth. However, as soon as she saw me, she took the bread out of her mouth, and her face turned red as a pepper.

'So it was you.' Because of this, it was obvious that she had been the person spying on us last night. So I was right to have done all that. I'm sure she liked what she saw.

I am sure that watching me shove my cock into Lili with all my might made her very excited. Or maybe I'm overthinking it, and it didn't happen. Perhaps she was just curious.

'But from how she's acting, I doubt that's it.'

"Good morning, Hestia." I yawned and walked to the kitchen. Hestia didn't answer me. She was too embarrassed to speak. She took the bread to her mouth and started chewing it, ignoring me.

But her face was as red as before; she couldn't hide her embarrassment. She is too bad at this.

Getting some food, I sat at the table in front of Hestia and began eating while looking into her eyes. She couldn't look at me directly and seemed to be in the mood to run away.

"So, where were you yesterday? When I got home during the night, you weren't here."

"Huh?" Hestia was startled and almost choked on her bread. "Oh, yesterday? I was looking for something. It's nothing you should worry about."

"I see. I didn't see you come home; you sure were late." I smiled at Hestia.

"Yes, I was very late and went straight to my room. Hahaha..." Hestia gave a forced laugh and soon after took a sip of tea. And after clapping her two hands on the table, she stood up. "I'm going up to my room now."

"Okay." Hestia hurried upstairs.

Lili walked over to me and hugged me from behind soon after. "Good morning, Luan. You overslept." She said with her cute voice in my ear. She brought her mouth to my cheek and kissed me.

"You could have woken me up, couldn't you?

"You were sleeping so soundly...I didn't want to disturb your sleep. Besides, you seemed to be having a very good dream. What was it?"

"I don't remember." I took a sip of tea and stood up. "Maybe I was dreaming about you?" I said to Lili and smiled.

That's a lie. I remember very well what I was dreaming about. For some reason, I dreamed about my old world. Hestia appeared in my old world, and we started having sex in a public place.

Well, isn't that just an otaku's erotic dream?

 

THE ARC IS ALREADY FINISHED ON MY PATREON! HESTIA IS ALREADY IN HIS HAREM HEHE

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

77