Chapter 69 – Hestia [1] +18
6k 5 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lying on the bed with Lili on top of me, I put my two hands behind my head and continued to look down at her beautiful breasts bouncing in front of me.

Lili had her two hands on my belly to can move even faster. She was drooling and had an "idiot" smile on her face because of the pleasure she was feeling.

I had gotten a little tired, so I asked her to move this time.

"Hm?"

"What is it?" Lili asked while breathing hard.

"It's nothing." I looked at the bedroom door to my right. There, I could see the door partially open. I wasn't seeing it very well, but I was sure someone was there watching us.

Maybe it was Bell? Or perhaps it was Hestia? I don't know who it was, but someone was watching us. But it didn't matter. I smiled toward the door, and when I did, it closed quickly but soon opened again.

Well, it's my fault since I forgot to lock the door.

'But since this person wants to watch so badly, I don't mind.' I brought my hands up to Lili's ass and lifted it suddenly, pulling my cock out of her pussy. Lili looked surprised.

"What? Why did you pull your cock out?" She said in a sad voice.

"I just wanted to tease you a little." I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy again and released Lili so she could lower her quads again, shoving my cock into her uterus.

As soon as my cock was inside her again, Lili let her little body fall onto mine and then brought her hands down to my nipples. With care, Lili began to pinch my nipples.

I didn't stop her because it felt so good.

####

Arriving home, I slowly opened the door and looked at the table and the sofa. There was no one here. I sighed, went to the kitchen, where I had a glass of water, and then slowly walked up the stairs toward my room.

It had been a tiring day. I had walked a lot today and just wanted to rest a bit. It was already dark outside, and Bell was probably already home. "Maybe Luan and Lili are here too?"

I said in a low voice and reached the second floor. Under Luan's bedroom door, I could see the light coming out, so he was probably still awake. As soon as I approached the door, I heard some sounds.

"You can do whatever you want now." It was Luan's voice. He sounded a little out of breath.

"Fine, but don't blame me if you end up cumming fast," Lili replied. Hearing this, my face got hot immediately, and I put my hand over my mouth to not make any sound.

After a few more seconds, I heard a loud moan from Lili, and Luan's bed made a noise. The sound of moaning and the sound of the bed's wood creaking continued, and I became curious to open the door and look.

"No, I can't. I don't want to invade their intimacy!" I said to myself, and I took a step back. However, I turned to the door again soon after, putting my hand on the doorknob.

Lili's cute moans and what the two were saying to each other made my body tingle and get hot. Between my legs, I already felt I was getting a little wet.

I haven't masturbated in a long time, so listening to these sounds and the immorality of being capable of "Voyeur" also made me very horny.

"Glup~~" Swallowing my saliva and taking a deep breath, I turned the doorknob slowly to avoid making any noise. The door slowly opened, and I looked through the gap. I had a perfect view of Luan's bed.

There he was, lying completely naked, leaving his toned muscles exposed. Lili was sitting on him as she rested her two hands on Luan's belly and raised and lowered her ass quickly.

I looked at her face, and she was in ecstasy. She seemed to be loving all of this. Before I knew it, I had brought my hand to the bottom of my dress and began to touch my pussy over my panties.

I kept my eyes wide open as my hot face turned red like a fresh tomato. My raspy breath began to come out of my mouth as I continued to touch myself.

Pulling down my panties, I brought my hand back between my legs, put the other hand to my breast, and began to massage it. I continued to watch.

I periodically looked around. I didn't want Bell to see me in this situation; that would be embarrassing.

However, as I was touching myself, and after I stuck two fingers inside my pussy, I could feel Luan's gaze. I moved a little away from the door and closed it. Breathing heavily, I pulled up my panties.

But I was too excited to stop now. Maybe it was just my imagination.

Opening the door slowly again, I pulled down my panties, slid my two little fingers into my pussy, and began to move them quickly. I held back my moans and watched as Luan shoved his cock fiercely inside Lili.

I coordinated my fingers' movements with his hips as I imagined myself in Lili's place. I imagined myself being penetrated by that big cock several times as I drowned in pleasure.

'Is this wrong? For a god to feel horny and want the cock of someone of her Familia?' I had no idea, but that didn't matter now.

 

[ Hestia was added to the Harem ] - YOU CAN SEE IT ON MY PATREON!!

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

80