Chapter 68 – It gets better and better + 18
5.2k 1 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I felt her soft, smooth skin rubbing against mine and my cock being "crushed" inside her soft, wet hole, Lili continued to give a few low moans in my ear. It made me even hornier.

"Hmm~~ "Hmm~~" They were short, sensual moans, and it made my kinky instincts get even stronger. Because of this, I hugged her even tighter and increased the speed of my movements.

I gritted my teeth and held my orgasm for some time. And after feeling the walls of Lili's pussy pressing against my cock even harder and her body trembling, I came.

We both came together. Lili fell with her arms spread wide on the bed as she gave a loud moan.

I carefully let my body fall over hers on the bed, and Lili continued with her legs crossed behind me, even though she didn't have as much strength left. I could feel my hot sticky liquid invading her entire insides.

It was such a pleasant and satisfying sensation that I couldn't move.

'I could do this all day.' I began to withdraw mine from inside Lili's sticky pussy slowly. After my cock came out, my cum began to leak out on the bed. I stayed on the bed as I looked down at Lili's exposed pussy.

My cock was still as hard. Even breathing hard, Lili sat up, not caring that she was dirtying the bed even more. With a provocative smile, she continued to stare at me.

It was as if she was saying that she was ready to continue. But this was a lie. I could see that she was tired and had not yet recovered from the previous orgasms. But that didn't matter so much.

"Lili, come here." I got up from the bed and called out to Lili. I moved the chair out of the way and then asked Lili to place her two hands on the table inside the room. "Lift your ass." I gave that order.

Lili is short, but I'll do it somehow.

"Like this?" Lili put her ass up, and the little bit of cum left in her pussy trickled down her legs sensually. I sighed and then slapped Lili's ass, but using little force.

Slap~~

"Hm~~" Lili gave a low moan after my slap and lifted her ass even higher. Her pussy had begun to overflow with her liquid again. Even though she looked tired before, she looked 100% now.

"I'm going to put it in. Keep your ass up; you're too short. It might be a little difficult." I joked and giggled. Lili also giggled and lifted her butt even higher.

But even so, I still had to bend down a little to reach the entrance of her pussy.

I carefully put the tip of my cock into her pussy. So Lili stood on tiptoe and thrust my cock into her pussy on her own while I continued to stand still.

She had to take her hands off the table to do this.

"Hmmm~~" She moaned loudly and giggled as she looked up at the ceiling, rolling her eyes because of the stimulation caused by my cock pressing against her insides.

"Who said you could stick it in on your own?" I smiled wickedly and slapped Lili's ass again, but this time a little harder. Slap~~ With my slap, Lili screamed and put her two hands on the table again.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and saw Lili's love juice dripping onto the floor. After, I shoved it back into her pussy with one movement. Lili almost let her hand slip and nearly fell with her face on the table.

"Hmm~~ Hmmm~~~" But I didn't care and continued to move using great force and speed. Periodically I slapped Lili hard on the ass, and her pussy squeezed me even harder.

With each slap I gave, the redder her ass became and the more pleasurable the sensation of my cock rubbing against her pussy walls and touching the entrance to her uterus.

With each passing second, Lili's moans became louder, and her pussy squeezed me even more. With each second, my desire to cum also increased. It didn't take long for me to reach my limit.

Gripping Lili's ass tightly, I made a strong forward motion, shoving my entire cock inside her, reaching the entrance to her womb. Lili's arms gave way in the same instant, and she fell onto the table.

As my legs trembled and my cum shot into her womb, Lili's legs began to give way. After all my cum was already inside her, Lili lost strength in her legs and fell to the floor.

She sat in a "W" position with her legs and placed her hands on the floor. My cum began to spurt out of her pussy. I continued to watch her while breathing heavily.

I had tired a little, although it was still not enough.

I looked at my cock and noticed it was harder than before. Lili, whose hair was all messed up, looked at me and saw my cock harder than ever. She gave a forced smile and then stood up with difficulty.

After walking over to me, she knelt on the floor slowly while holding my cock with her right hand and jerking it off.

"I'm going to do this with my mouth now." Wanting to prevent me from doing all that again, Lili put my cock inside her mouth. She wanted to make me cum again to try to calm me down.

But I'm sorry, Lili, that alone won't be enough.

 

 

[ Hestia was added to the Harem ] - YOU CAN SEE IT ON MY PATREON!! LOL

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

79