Chapter 72 – Hestia [4] +18
5k 0 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I approached her bedroom door, which was closed, and continued to listen to her moans for a few more seconds before finally opening the door to look inside. I opened the door only partially. I didn't want Hestia to notice my presence.

'But I don't think she'll notice my presence having fun like this.' I gave a smile as I opened the door and caught sight of Hestia on the bed. Her eyes were closed, her breasts out, and her legs spread.

She was frantically touching her pussy as she moaned and called my name. She was imagining exciting things.

'But fuck... she's fucking hot.' Because of her movements, her big breasts were swinging wildly. And her body, which was small and slender, made her even more charming.

Also, her pussy. It was so wet that it was soaking the bed. Her pussy had no hair besides a beautiful light pink color. Seeing that made my cock get hard as a rock.

'Damn, I feel like getting in there and sticking my dick inside that pussy right now.' But what would she do? I'm sure she wouldn't let that happen. She would stop me.

Even if she is calling my name and masturbating, I'm sure she will never forgive me if I try to do something like attack her in that situation. 'I think I should wait a little longer.'

I'll leave it at that and talk to her later. Let's 'cultivate' these feelings of hers a little more. I want it to get to a level where she can no longer control her libido.

And not wanting to attack Bell and being as fissured in my cock as she is now, she will come to me.

'I can't wait.' With a smile, I gripped my cock tightly and closed the door. I walked down the stairs as I listened to Hestia's moans and tried to get her image out of my mind.

I sure won't be able to concentrate on the dungeon if I keep thinking about her.

####

It was evening when I returned home bringing some food. Of course, it was only Bell and Hestia's food. Lili and I had already eaten on the way. When we walked in the front door, I put the food on the table and looked around.

"Bell and Hestia are not here," I said.

"Maybe they're upstairs? Oh, there seems to be someone in the bathroom."

"I see." I sighed and went upstairs. I went to Hestia's room and opened the door without knocking. When I went in, I found Hestia lying on the bed. She seemed to have slept a short time ago.

The room's smell was still the same as before, and the sheet was still wet.

'Has she been doing that all day?' I raised both eyebrows, completely surprised at Hestia's libido. I couldn't imagine that she would masturbate all day. That's crazy.

'But I'd better not let Lili in here; she knows this smell well.'

'I don't want Lili to start thinking Hestia is a pervert. Well...Lili has also become a pervert, so it doesn't matter much.' The difference is that Hestia is a goddess.

So, after closing the door, I found Bell going to his room next to Hestia's. He had a towel around his neck and was showing off his almost perfect physique. Of course, my muscles are better than his.

They developed so much after I came into this world. It was such a radical change that I could hardly believe it.

"Are you back already? Is Lili here too?" Bell asked with a smile.

"Yes, we just got here. And you? You look tired. Did you work hard today?"

"Well, a little. Besides that, I also trained in the afternoon."

"I see." I walked past Bell. However, before I went downstairs, he called out to me.

"I spoke to Welf. He is willing to make your equipment. Just go to his store."

"Okay, I'll do it tomorrow."

After Bell entered his room, I sighed and went downstairs. The food I had bought was still on the table, and it didn't look like anyone was going to eat. Because of this, I decided to eat.

My stomach was still a little full, but I didn't want to waste it.

####

"Hmm?" Opening my eyes slowly, I noticed that it was dark outside. Getting up, I noticed that Lili was not here for another night. She must indeed be doing that with Luan right now.

'No, I have to stop thinking about it. I overdid it yesterday...' I swallowed my saliva and left the room. As I went, I noticed that Luan's bedroom door was partially open, and I could see the light.

He had left the door open.

Cautiously, I walked to his bedroom door and looked inside.

"Make it harder, Luan."

"You like that, don't you?"

"It's your fault. You started it."

On the bed, Lili was on all fours while Luan was penetrating her and slapping her ass hard. Her ass was already red; it looked like it was hurting. But Lili didn't seem to be feeling pain, but pleasure.

With each slap Luan gave her, her face contorted with pleasure.

Luan had a fierce smile as if he loved all of this. He was moving his hips around as if his life depended on it. And seeing all this, I couldn't help but get aroused again.

My face turned red, and my liquid began to drip on the floor since I had no panties. I started to get euphoric... But I couldn't go on with this. I left there as fast as possible and returned to my room.

But of course, all this heat didn't want to go away.

"Damn it. I'm doing it again." Before I knew it, I was already touching my pussy again.

 

THE ARC IS ALREADY FINISHED ON MY PATREON! HESTIA IS ALREADY IN HIS HAREM HEHE

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

85