Chapter 164 – “Training” with Mikoto.
1.6k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days had passed since the War Game, and at the moment, we were enjoying our new mansion. We even had a party with a barbecue made by me.

 

Yes, I did barbecue. But it wasn't easy since we didn't have charcoal or gas. I had to use wood to be able to roast the meat. Even though I didn't use charcoal, the flavor was wonderful.

 

I put a generous amount of seasoning. I'm not good at cooking other types of food, but I am an expert at barbecuing.

 

"Lili, I'm going to the dungeon today. Will you be okay here alone?" Lili's belly hadn't grown yet, but still, I was worried. She might need something while I'm out.

 

"Don't worry about me; the Goddess will stay with me today."

 

"I'll be back soon. And Bell, where is he?"

 

"He left with Welf. I don't know where they both went."

 

"I see." I kissed Lili on the lips and then left the mansion. I enjoy walking the streets these days. Everyone admired me because of what I had done in the War Game.

 

Our Familia gained a lot of respect. But unfortunately, my nickname had not yet changed.

 

'It's fun to use the skill to see people's feelings.' I was not using this skill often, which is a mistake.

 

[ Feeling happy ]

 

[ Feeling surprised ]

 

[ Feeling gratified ]

 

Everyone around me was happy to see me, but none came up to talk to me.

 

"Right, where is she?" I went to the square near the portal where I had arranged to meet Mikoto. I was going to the dungeon to train together with her. We agreed to train together, but I didn't have time before.

 

Now that the War Game had passed, I had much free time.

 

I stood in the square for a few minutes until Mikoto finally showed up in her usual outfit. I had expected her to come wearing another outfit, but... She loves to dress like this.

 

"Sorry!" She said to me and bowed her head.

 

"Don't worry; I just arrived too. Should we get in line to enter the portal?"

 

"Yes. How far do you intend to go down?"

 

"Last time I went to the 24th floor... I think. Don't you want to go down there?"

 

"Just the two of us?"

 

"Yes. I went there alone; it will be easier with you by my side." I smiled at Mikoto. It was no lie. It would be much easier with her by my side. However, I would probably do all the work.

 

Theoretically, I'm here to train with her, but I want to take this opportunity to get closer to her. If we train together, we will get closer and closer.

 

Ever since I saw her for the first time, I've wanted to have sex with her.

 

It probably won't be as easy as the others since I used that "forbidden" skill, but I think I can do it.

 

'But Hestia... I didn't use that skill, and it was easy to conquer her. Maybe Hestia was already liking me. But it doesn't matter; the important thing is that she is in my harem.'

 

So, I stood in line with Mikoto for 40 minutes until we could enter the portal. It was much longer than usual.

 

 

####

 

 

 

 

 

When we entered the dungeon, I didn't activate any of my skills, but I took out my sword. Even though Mikoto had seen my sword being removed from my inventory before because of the War Game, she was pretty surprised.

 

"It's very convenient that skill, isn't it?"

 

"Of storing items? Yes, it's perfect. Besides swords, I can also store items." In addition to items, I also had a lot of potions. I bought some just in case but ended up not using any.

 

I pulled out a potion from my inventory to show Mikoto.

 

"This is a high-level healing potion. I have plenty of those."

 

"Isn't that expensive?"

 

"A bit, but I bought some because of the War Game. The War Game ended too quickly, and I didn't get to use any of them." I laughed and handed the potion to Mikoto. "You can have one."

 

"I refuse. I'm not hurt and don't want to waste your potion; I'd feel bad."

 

"Fine." I shrugged and put the potion away. "Now shall we continue? Just follow me so we can get to the lower floors faster. " I opened the map to head towards the second floor quickly.

 

We reached the second floor after walking for less than an hour and killing a few monsters.

 

"It's impressive that you know how to get to the 2nd floor quickly."

 

"I've been through here many times and have a good memory. I have put together the best route to get to the next floors as quickly as possible."

 

"I would never be able to do such a thing."

 

"I'm sure you could do it. Now let's move on. There are some people up ahead, so be careful."

 

"Right."

 

So we moved quickly towards the 24th floor. Since I was with Mikoto, it would take much longer. Fortunately, I remembered to bring food and water.

 

I keep everything in my inventory.

 

And luckily, the food I kept in my inventory wouldn't rot.

 

Many hours later, we arrived in Rivira. Before we continued, we would go into town to rest for a while. I wasn't tired, but Mikoto had gotten a little tired since we had taken the opportunity to train on the way.

 

I supported her as she fought the stronger monsters on her own. I only had to interfere when a minotaur suddenly appeared. But I killed it quickly, which left Mikoto ecstatic.

 

She greatly admired my strength. And that was an interesting way to get closer and closer to her. Mikoto liked strong people and wanted strength, so staying by my side would benefit her.

 

One day she will realize that.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

my discord: https://discord.gg/nSp6ptev

 

 

30