Chapter 167 – New sword. Katana.
754 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I searched for a little longer until I found the perfect sword for Mikoto. It was a katana. The sword was beautiful and quite flashy.

Its handle is black, and its blade is white-silver, a bright color that could make people lose their breath just by looking at it. Also, the attack power of the katana is unbelievable.

[ Light Katana ]

 

[ Quality ] - Great

 

[ Attack Power ] - 3456

 

[ Durability ] - 5000/5000

 

[ Magic Conductivity ] - Great

It was a simple name. "It could have a more 'epic' name since this sword has such good quality. And the ability the sword has..." It's a skill that increases attack power.

It would not increase the basic abilities of the user but of the sword. The destructive power of the sword blade would increase by almost 200% when the skill is used. It was an amazing skill.

With this blade, Mikoto would probably raise her level faster.

''With this sword, she can easily kill all the monsters on the floors we were on. Okay, let's buy it. But it will cost a lot of points." The price was higher than what I paid for my swords.

I had to spend 3,000 points.

And after buying it, the sword was built in front of me.

I picked it up and swung it several times to test the sword. It was a light and easy-to-use sword. "That's good. I could use a similar sword someday." The blade was lighter than the blades of my swords.

"The big problem is that the blade is much longer and might get in the way a bit. I think I'll stick with my current swords for now. I'll gather more points and go for other types of swords."

Since I didn't need to spend points on anything else, I could gather many of them.

I stored the sword I bought for Mikoto in my inventory, left my room, and headed downstairs. When I arrived, Lili was not in the living room but in the kitchen. She was preparing something to eat.

While she was preparing her food, I came up from behind and hugged her.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Why?"

"I'm worried. Because of nausea you were feeling."

"I haven't had any symptoms in a while, don't worry."

I put my hands on Lili's belly. "Your belly has grown a bit, hasn't it?"

"It hasn't even been a month; my belly hasn't grown."

"..."

Lili giggled, and then we kissed on the lips.

I helped her prepare her sandwiches and went to the living room together. We sat down and ate together. We stayed there for a while until Hestia came home. She walked in the front door with a big smile.

"Did something good happen?" I asked Hestia, as she was quite happy.

"Nothing much happened."

"Hm..."

"Ah, I brought something. Oh, have you eaten?!" Hestia saw the dirty tray on the sofa and pouted.

"You could have gotten earlier, couldn't you?" I said, mocking her. Hestia pouted again and went into the kitchen. Then she went upstairs, probably to take a shower.

It was hot outside, and she was quite sweaty.

"Luan, are you still together with Hestia?" Then Lili asked a question I hadn't expected. I looked at her, surprised.

"Yes, why?"

"It's nothing..." Lili gave a weak smile, and then an awkward silence took over the room. I didn't know what to say.

'Maybe she's not liking my relationships with other women?' Maybe pregnancy has changed her.

####

The next day arrived, and I was finally going to deliver the present I had bought for Mikoto. I went to the place where we had agreed to meet. It was a small bar near the gate.

It was a place I had never visited before; it was cozy.

I arrived first and had to wait a few minutes for Mikoto. As soon as she walked through the door and sat beside me, she ordered a glass of juice to accompany me.

Unlike her, I was drinking an alcoholic drink. It was sweet and tasty.

"Ready to see your present? I got your sword yesterday, as I promised."

"Did you get a sword in that short period? I thought you were joking." Her eyes glittered.

"Do you want to see the sword now, or do you want to eat something first?"

"Of course, I want to see the sword! Come on, show me!" I started laughing and soon after took the sword out of my inventory. The bar owner was quite surprised by the sudden appearance of the sword.

Unlike him, Mikoto was quite happy and excited.

She started to say various things about the sword. She talked about its handle, edge, and especially about its blade, which was very beautiful and unique.

"How is it possible for such an amazing sword to exist? Hey, where did you get it?"

"I said I get my swords from an unknown blacksmith, didn't I? He doesn't want me to disclose his identity."

"Hmm... Tell him he's amazing. I've never seen a sword as beautiful as this."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I loved it! It's amazing. We need to go to the dungeon so I can test this sword right now!"

"Calm down. Let's eat something first; then, we'll go to the dungeon together." I laughed at Mikoto's reaction.

After that, we ate something together and then went back to the dungeon so she could test her sword.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

27