Chapter – 170 – Mikoto’s POV.
1.1k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mikoto couldn't understand what was going on. She noticed that Hestia was very close to me, but she probably didn't think we were having sex.

However, if she stayed in the room a little longer, she would discover everything.

With every thrust I made and touch to Hestia's womb, her pussy contracted, and she came closer to cumming. She was reaching her limit.

"Are you feeling bad?"

"I'm not... Hm... I'm fine..." Hestia replied, biting her lip to stop herself from moaning. The blanket was muffling the sound of our flesh colliding, but even so, I'm sure Mikoto was listening to something.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Please leave..."

"Sure... But why are you lying down with Luan?"

"Hmm..." I moved my cock deeper into Hestia's pussy, cumming inside her again, pouring my hot liquid into her womb. I opened my eyes and saw Hestia's face contorting with pleasure.

She shielded her face with the blanket, and her pussy crushed my cock. Mikoto, who had seen Hestia's strange expression, didn't know how to react.

"All right, I'll leave now." Mikoto's face was a little red. She turned and quickly left the room.

I then grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from Hestia's face.

"You, what do you think you're doing?" Hestia moved, pulling my cock out of her pussy. But I stole her lips and stuck my tongue inside her mouth. Hestia struggled a little but soon gave up.

Our tongues intertwined until I released her, and she took a deep breath.

"I'm sure she figured out what was going on." Hestia had tears welling up in her eyes. She was so cute.

"Even if she did find out, it's okay. I'm sure she won't tell anyone and won't even care."

"How can you be sure!" Hestia said, a little annoyed.

"It's okay, I trust Mikoto. But now that we've reached this point, how about we continue?"

"Continue? You've already cum twice inside me, aren't you satisfied?"

"I won't be satisfied until I've come at least five times inside you."

"No! I can't do it again! The last time we had sex for so long and you came so many times inside me, I spent the rest of the day feeling sick."

"Just once more, okay?"

"Just once more."

We had sex for over an hour straight, and I came inside Hestia more than five times.

####

*Mikoto POV

I woke up in the morning with a massive headache, and as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar ceiling. It was a ceiling I had never seen before and very different from what I was used to.

I looked around and saw that the bedroom was huge and luxurious; it was a mansion.

"Where am I? I was with Luan yesterday...." Yes, I was with him in a restaurant, but I don't remember anything else. Maybe I drank something that made me drunk?

I don't usually drink, so I don't know why I drank with Luan.

"Right, is there a bathroom here?" My hair was a mess, so I went into the bathroom. I washed my face and fixed my hair before leaving the room. I looked both ways when I came out, but no one was there.

Moreover, everything was silent. I couldn't hear any voices.

"Is everyone asleep?"

I found the stairs and went downstairs.

"Hm? I know you." Then I met someone I'd seen before but couldn't remember her name. I'd never talked to her, so it was hard to remember her name. "You're Mikoto, right? But what are you doing here?"

"Oh, yesterday I went out to eat with Luan and ended up drinking alcohol. I probably fell asleep and he brought me here. And your name is..."

"Jessica, my name is Jessica. I don't think we've talked before. At least I don't remember. Oh, do you want something to eat? I'm just finishing preparing breakfast."

"I don't want to bother you..."

"Don't worry, there's enough food for you too. Sit at the table and wait, I'll serve it to you."

"What about the other people from the Hestia Familia?"

"Bell and Lili are still asleep. Luan and the Goddess are probably asleep too. It's still quite early."

"I see. I'll sit down, thank you."

I sat at the table, and after a few minutes, Jessica appeared with a plate of food for me. I started eating, and after a while, someone came downstairs; it was Lili. She was sleepy.

I'd never seen her like this before. When she acted like this, she was pretty cute.

"Good morning...." Lili said to me. She didn't even seem to recognize me.

"Good morning..." I replied.

With half-closed eyes, she looked in my direction once more. "Wait, Mikoto? What are you doing here?" Her eyes opened wide.

"I went out to eat with Luan yesterday and ended up drinking alcohol. I fell asleep and Luan put me in one of the rooms."

"He didn't do anything strange, did he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..." Lili sighed with relief, and then Jessica served her too.

When the two of us had finished eating, I was finally ready to leave. But as soon as I got up, I was surprised by a request from Lili: "Could you go to Luan's room and wake him up? I'm a bit tired..."

"To his room? Sure, I can do that. But won't he be annoyed?"

"Don't worry, he wouldn't be annoyed by something like that."

Lili explained to me where Luan's room was. I went to his room to wake him up. I knocked on the door a few times but was ignored by Luan. So I decided to open the door.

However, when I opened it, I met someone I hadn't expected.

It was the Goddess lying on Luan's bed.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

26