Chapter 171 – She didn’t find out… I Guess
876 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I entered, the Goddess's eyes widened. Then, she put a strange smile on her face as if forcing it. I talked with her for just three minutes before leaving the bedroom.

'They're not doing that, are they?' It's impossible. There's no way that could be true. Isn't it forbidden for a god to have relations with members of they Familia?

"It's okay, it's just a misunderstanding..." Despite saying this, my face was still hot. I couldn't stop thinking about Hestia and Luan. What was going on under that blanket?

Should I ask them what was going on? Or would that be too invasive?

"No, it's better to ignore it. Let's pretend I never saw that. The Goddess is sick, that's all. Luan was asleep...." I said quietly as I descended the mansion's long staircase.

When I got downstairs and walked over to the table, Lili turned to me. "Did you wake him up? Or should I go there?"

"About that... The Goddess is in his room. The Goddess will probably wake him up when she goes downstairs..."

"..." Hearing my words, the smile disappeared from Lili's face, but her smile soon returned.

"That's it, then. I hope they get down soon." Lili took a bite of her bread.

"About what was going on upstairs... They were lying together."

"What? Did you see anything strange?"

"No, they were lying down and covered up. They were sleeping together."

"They often do that. The Goddess likes him very much and feels safe next to him. She feels safer with him than with Bell. Which is strange since Bell is the first member of her Familia."

"You don't seem to like that very much..."

"Hm? Of course not. I love that they are so close. It shows that our Familia is very close and happy, right?" Despite her words, I could tell that Lili wasn't very happy.

What the hell is going on in this Familia?

####

As soon as we'd finished fucking like animals, we showered together and got ready to go downstairs. Hestia's dress had gotten dirty, so she put on a shirt of mine that was big enough to serve as a temporary "dress."

My shirt was so oversized that it almost reached her knees, so it wouldn't be a problem.

We went downstairs, and when we reached the lower floor, we met Lili and Mikoto sitting at tables. They had already finished eating and were chatting.

They were chatting happily, but when Hestia and I sat at the table, their gazes fell on both of us. The smiles had disappeared from their faces.

"Good morning, Lili," I said to her. I sat beside her, and Hestia sat down, facing me.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Even though she had asked me, Lili was staring at Hestia.

"I slept well, and how are you feeling? Did you feel any discomfort during the night?"

"No, everything's fine. And you, Goddess, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, of course..." Hestia looked away with a red face.

"Cof...Cof..." Mikoto coughed and then stood up. "I think I should go home now. I'm sorry for all the trouble I gave you last night, Luan. I promise I won't do it again."

"Don't worry about it. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"No need. You haven't eaten yet; you'd better have breakfast to recover. I'm sure you also have a headache from yesterday, don't you?"

"Yes, of course..." I smiled weakly and led Mikoto to the mansion's front door. After she left, she turned to look at me. She looked away a few times before plucking up the courage to ask what was happening between me and Hestia.

However, I didn't tell her.

"Nothing happened. She likes to come to my room. We've slept together a few times already."

"I see. Lili told me the same thing. Right, I guess I'll be going then." Mikoto put a forced smile on her face and then disappeared soon after. I stood in the doorway of the mansion, watching her walk away.

What will happen when she finds out about my relationship with Hestia? Will it disrupt my plan to win her over? Probably.

Haaa~~

I sighed and went back into the house. I went back to the table and sat down. Lili had already left the table and was sitting on the sofa in the mansion's living room.

I ate the breakfast prepared by Jessica, took all the dirty dishes, and took them to the kitchen.

"Thanks."

"Mikoto entered the room while Hestia and I were having sex."

"!' Jessica almost dropped one of the plates. "Is it serious?"

"Yes, it's serious. But since our bodies were covered, I can fool her. I don't want her to find out about my relationship with Hestia."

"Well, if she finds out, what's the problem? If you ask her, I'm sure she won't tell it to anyone. But speaking of which, this is the first time you've talked with me directly about your relationship with Hestia."

"Well, I already knew you'd found out about it. You have a good intuition."

"It's you who can't hide it very well. But what about Lili?"

"You've found out about it too, haven't you?"

"That she's pregnant? Yes, I heard about that. Besides, Hestia already knows about it, too."

"She knows?"

"Yes, I heard the conversation between Lili and Hestia. That's when I found out that she was pregnant. The only person who doesn't know about it is Bell."

"I see. Since your intuition is so good, I thought you'd figured it out yourself."

"I told you: you're the one who doesn't know how to hide things."

"..."

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

24