Chapter 172 – Emotionally weak.
596 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my conversation with Jessica, I left the kitchen and returned to the dining table. Only Hestia was still there. She seemed to be waiting for me, so when I approached, she got up.

"What did Mikoto say?" She asked me. I could see the concern in her eyes. She didn't want it to get out that she and I have this kind of relationship. Well, of course...

"She doesn't suspect anything, don't worry. I told her you're like a scared baby who sometimes likes to sleep with me. I told her you can't sleep alone when you're scared."

"What?! I'm not like that!"

"I'm just kidding. I somehow managed to fool her by saying that we sleep together sometimes. I didn't say why."

"If you didn't give a reason, she's still suspicious of our relationship!"

"Would you rather I said you're like a scared baby?"

"You could have made up another lie! But there's no going back now. I hope she doesn't talk about it with anyone."

"Don't worry, she won't." I put my hand on Hestia's head and ruffled her hair; she removed my hand from her hair and pouted.

"Don't treat me like a child. So, what are you doing today?"

"Since I have many items, I think it's time I went to the guild to get some money. Keeping these items just takes up space."

Not that I don't have a lot of space.

"Aren't you going back to the dungeon today?"

"No, not today. Mikoto doesn't want to train again today, so there's no reason to go back there just yet. Besides, I'm not excited enough to move quickly through the floors and get to the deeper floors."

"Not excited enough?"

"Yes. I'll only go into the dungeon again when I'm excited enough. Maybe when I level up?"

"You've just reached level three! Do you want to avoid going to the dungeon for a whole year?"

"I got to level three in record time. You know it won't take me that long to get to level four. But I'm only joking; I will only rest for a few days. I want to spend some time with Lili. She seems to be feeling lonely."

"I see. She does seem to be missing your company."

"..."

"Listen, Luan. Lili's already told me... I think you'd better talk to Bell about it."

"Jessica told me that Lili had talked with you about her pregnancy. Don't worry, I'll talk to Bell about it. He'll probably be happy for both of us."

"Yes, he will..." Hestia gave a weak smile and turned away. "I'm going upstairs. I'll come down later."

"All right. I'll sit with Lili and stay with her for a while. After discovering she was pregnant, she started to get quite jealous. She doesn't seem to feel very comfortable with our relationship."

"..."

Hestia headed upstairs, completely ignoring me. Maybe she's also noticed that Lili isn't very happy.

####

I sat beside Lili and hugged her, putting her shoulder to my head. After I had done this, Lili moved closer to me and put her face to my chest.

"You were doing that with Hestia, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was." I wouldn't deny that.

"..."

"What? Are you jealous?"

"A bit..."

"You said before that you didn't mind. What's going on? Maybe you've changed your mind?"

"It's not that. It's just that if you have so many women in your life, you're going to put me aside. You're even after Mikoto, aren't you?"

"..."

"I knew it."

"Listen, Lili. I'll never let you aside, even if I have 100 women by my side. You were my first woman, and you're going to be the mother of my child. There's no way I'm doing it."

Jessica was the one who took my virginity, but Lili was the first girl I fell in love with in this world. I had met her before because of the anime, but I hadn't imagined she would be such an amazing and cute girl.

"Bullshit..."

"I'm serious. You were the first girl I had an intimate relationship with. Moreover, you were the first girl I fell in love with."

Hestia was the character I loved when I watched the anime, but when I came to this world, I came to love Lili more than her. Of course, until I had the chance to have sex with her and experience her body.

"Are you really serious? You're not lying?" Lili lifted her face from my chest and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were full of tears.

"I'm serious." I put my hand on her head and put her face to my chest. I could feel her tears wetting my shirt. Yes, the pregnancy had probably affected her emotionally.

####

Three days passed, and Lili was feeling much better. She started smiling a lot more, probably because I spent all these days at home after selling all my items at the guild.

I had considerable money, so I could stay for up to a month without "working," and it wouldn't be a problem. So, I preferred staying home, as I wanted to be by Lili's side.

Many people call it "Simp," but I don't care, and I want to be next to the mother of my child.

'I'll probably go back to work next week.' Besides, I've already booked a new training session with Mikoto. I'll continue training with her until she falls in love with me.

I hope that what happened that day doesn't get in the way. But when she came here yesterday, she was acting normally.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

18