Chapter 173 – Dragon.
739 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three more days passed, and Lili was finally back to normal. 

And now that she was feeling better, I could finally go to the dungeon with Mikoto again. We will go there in three days. I want to prepare better.

"I'm going to prepare myself a little better. In this case, I'll buy a different, slightly stronger weapon." I said before that my two swords were good enough, but I wanted new weapons.

During those days I stayed at home, I had a lot of sex, especially with Hestia, so I collected a very satisfactory number of points.

"Let's see." I lay on my bed and opened the goddess store to look. I went straight to the list of the most expensive swords. I wanted a quality one, so looking among the most costly blades was best.

However, the most expensive swords were much more costly than I had imagined. New blades had appeared, and now they were much more costly. There were even swords that cost 50 to 100 thousand points.

It was unthinkable for me at this moment. I would need to collect points for a month to buy a sword. Of course, I need to do a lot of sex every day. I don't even want to think about those swords yet.

"I want swords with an average price of 5,000 points." That's how many points I have now—exactly 5122 points. Most of them I had earned by having sex with Hestia for almost a whole day.

Yesterday.

It was just the two of us and Lili at home all day, and since Lili wasn't feeling very well and stayed in her room, I spent the whole day having sex with the Goddess.

"There are lots of interesting swords. Most of them can increase their attack power. None of them have an ability like my two swords." I wanted something different.

Like a sword to summon a familiar or something. I've seen things like that in some anime. I wanted to try it out.

"I once saw a manga where the guy's sword turned into a beautiful woman and they had sex. Isn't that incredible?" But I shouldn't just think of things like that. A sword that summons a strong familiar would be ideal.

Let's see, if I look hard enough, I should find something.

And after almost 20 minutes of searching, I found three interesting swords.

[ Mother of Goblins ]

 

[ Quality ] - Good

 

[ Attack Power ] - 2455

 

[ Durability ] - 3000/3000

 

[ Magic Conductivity ] - Great

"This sword can summon a group of goblins. They are stronger goblins than the ones in the dungeon. It could be very useful."

The second sword is:

[ Sword of the Spirits ]

 

[ Quality ] - Good

 

[ Attack Power ] - 1224

 

[ Durability ] - 1224/1224

 

[ Magic Conductivity ] - Perfect

"The attack power and Durability are low, but that doesn't matter much. The important thing about this sword is its ability to summon spirits of all elements."

In other words, it was a magical weapon that could be very useful. It's more helpful than the sword that allows me to summon goblins.

However, the two swords were less attractive than the next sword. Its attack power and Durability were similar to the first sword's, but its ability was the most striking.

[ Dragon ]

 

[ Quality ] - Excellent

 

[ Attack Power ] - 2500

 

[ Durability ] - 3200/3200

 

[ Magic Conductivity ] - Perfect

The first sword is 3500 points, the second cost 4000 thousand points, and the last cost 5000.

If you're wondering about the third sword's ability, it's simple. It allows me to summon a small dragon cub to fight on my side. It may not be a powerful dragon now, but it will probably turn into something incredible.

If it's a cub, it will grow up.

"I'm sure that in the future, this Dragon will grow into something much more powerful. It's worth the investment of 5,000 points."

So, without thinking twice, I bought the sword.

It was created, and its appearance resembled my black sword. The only difference was that the blade had some red details and tiny wings on its handle, dragon wings.

It's a wonderful sword.

I swung it around my room to test it out and was very surprised: it was very light, almost as light as the katana I bought for Mikoto. "But the most important thing is its skill. Let's put that to the test."

I hope the dragon that comes out of the sword doesn't spit fire and end up destroying the mansion.

I put magic into the sword, and then the sword started to summon the dragon. A red magical power came from the blade, and the little dragon started to be 'built' in front of my eyes. It was an even more incredible scene than when I buy something in the store.

The dragon that appeared was small, the size of a medium-sized dog. Its wings were flapping slowly, but it was still flying.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I didn't know if it was a female or male dragon, but that didn't matter. I was going to call it "He" for now.

The dragon had red and black scales all over its body, and its eyes were as red as expensive rubies. It was such a beautiful monster that I found myself hypnotized. The dragon, noticing my gaze, approached.

As soon as he approached, I took a step back. I thought he would attack me, but that wasn't the case. It stuck out his tongue and licked my cheek like a dog. His tongue was extremely rough.

"I like you. I hope you're strong."

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

21