Chapter 175 – Feelings blooming.
585 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The little dragon flew beside me while Mikoto followed me. We went down a few floors and hunted some monsters so Mikoto could train. Honestly, it was very boring. I did practically nothing.

On the other hand, Mikoto was improving a little with her training. Her movements were becoming more fluid and faster. She was thinking better during her battles. She was finishing every fight more efficiently.

"That's incredible. Your evolution is noticeable." I told her. Mikoto looked away, and her face was flushed. She still hadn't got used to my compliments, but she was always happy with them.

"Now that we've finished here, shall we go up? Should we stop at Rivira, or do you want me to run to the first floor?"

"No! I refuse to let you carry me again! I'm sure you'll make me throw up before we even get to the exit!"

"Come on, don't be stingy. Come here." I approached Mikoto to pick her up. She struggled initially, but soon, she hugged me, and I ran with her in my arms to the upper floors.

We stopped at Rivira to rest and have something to eat, then continued to the exit.

As we left, many people looked at us, analyzing us. Only then did I remember that I was still holding Mikoto in my arms when we left. She was passed out in my arms from the adrenaline rush.

I gave a bitter smile and got out of there as quickly as possible. I ran towards my mansion, and when I entered, I found Hestia on the second floor.

"Wait, what happened to her?"

"We were in the dungeon, and she suddenly fainted, and I brought her here. I'll put her to bed, okay?"

"Sure!" Hestia followed me upstairs, and I put Mikoto on my bed. When I put her to bed, her eyes slowly opened. When she saw my face, Mikoto panicked.

"WHA! What happened? Where am I?"

"What do you mean, where are you? You're in my room, don't you see?" Mikoto looked around with a red face. When she saw Hestia in her room, she breathed a sigh of relief. I don't think she wanted to be alone with me in that room.

Honestly, it makes me a little sad.

"Cof, cof. So I fainted, did I? I told you not to run so fast, you idiot!" Mikoto said to me, and I could do nothing but start laughing at her. She is too weak.

"Does it make sense that a warrior like you faints when I start running? You should have more tolerance for speed."

"No one can tolerate such a high speed!" Mikoto pouted.

"Come on, stop this stupid argument," Hestia said. "I'll get Mikoto something to eat, okay? She must be feeling weak."

"Don't worry about me, Goddess. I'm going home soon. They must be worried about me since I've been out all day."

"But didn't you say where you were going?"

"Well..."

"So you didn't..." I sighed. "What's the reason behind that? Don't you want them to find out you're training with me?"

"No, of course not! I didn't want to worry God. He knows how dangerous the dungeon is, and he wouldn't let me go that deep with just you."

"Hm, I see."

"I'm serious!"

"And I believe you." I ruffled Mikoto's hair, and Hestia left the room. I then sat on the edge of the bed, and an awkward silence filled the room. I was the one who broke the silence.

"Mikoto, do you like training with me?" I asked her. When I asked the question, I felt my heart race a little. I don't know why I was feeling nervous, but I wasn't feeling very confident.

However, her answer was the one I was expecting.

"Of course I like it. It's fun." Mikoto said so quietly that I almost didn't hear. She was embarrassed to answer the question.

"Do you want to train more often? I also have fun training with you. It's better than going alone or with Bell."

"Don't you like to go to the dungeon with Bell and his companion?"

"How can I put it... They're already strong enough. They don't need my help."

"Are you implying that I'm weak and need your help? I'm kidding-"

"Yes, I am," I told her. Of course, I was joking, but Mikoto didn't take it as a joke. She punched me in the shoulder. It didn't hurt, but I pretended it did, and Mikoto started laughing along with me.

The atmosphere was quite relaxed between the two of us. Honestly, I wanted to stay like this for longer with her.

Unfortunately for both of us, Hestia showed up a short while later carrying a bowl of hot soup for Mikoto. The soup was left over from lunch, and Hestia had just warmed it up.

Jessica had prepared it, so it tasted great.

"Eat it." Hestia said to Mikoto.

"I told you I'm not hurt. I just fainted because of Luan."

"Even so, eat everything," Hestia replied like a worried mom. I observed this and smiled with satisfaction. I was looking forward to Mikoto joining our Familia at some point. I'm sure that will happen.

####

When Mikoto had finished eating, we left my room together. She was getting ready to go for her home. I gave her some items that were in inventory since she was the one who had hunted most of the monsters.

"Sell these and get some money. You're the one who killed everything, after all."

"Are you kidding? It was you who killed most of the monsters. But I'll take these items." Mikoto took the bag of items and said goodbye to me.

I watched her walk away and then sighed.

"So, what should I do now? Should I have sex with someone, or should I go after some interesting characters for a bit of fun?"

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

15