Chapter 176 – I want to meet Ishtar.
782 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went back inside the mansion. I sat down on the sofa and stretched out. Hestia approached me, drinking tea, and put her head on my shoulder to rest.

"Did you have fun in the dungeon with her? It has been a while since I updated your falna. Don't you want to do that tonight?"

"Yes, of course. I'd like to have sex tonight. What do you think?"

"Have sex?" Hestia's face turned red. "Please don't say that here. Jessica is still here. Speaking of which, where is she?"

"She's upstairs. She must be cleaning the rooms. Is Lili in her room?"

"Yes, she hasn't left her room for a few hours. Maybe she's asleep."

"I'll go and have a look." I got up and started walking away. But before I started up the stairs, I was called by the goddess. 

"About that... We can do it tonight." 

"Sure." I smiled and went upstairs to Lili's room. When I knocked on the door a few times, I heard her voice. "Come in." She said in a cheerful voice, she seemed excited about something.

The evening would come soon. Should I take her out for dinner tonight? It's been a while since we've been out together.

'But I wanted to visit the entertainment district today.' I want to meet someone. But I can do that tomorrow. Lili is more important to me at the moment.

When I entered Lili's room, she was on her bed sewing a pant. She was still practicing and improving her sewing skills. She was making clothes for our son/daughter.

She was making women's and men's clothes since we didn't know the sex of the baby.

"You're very committed to it, aren't you?" 

"It's fun. Did you have fun with Mikoto?"

"Well, it wasn't as much fun as I'd hoped. She did practically all the work. I didn't kill hardly any monsters. Mikoto will probably level up soon."

"I see." Lili smiled.

"I wanted to go out with you tonight. What do you think?"

"Tonight? Where to?"

"I was thinking we could go to a restaurant. Preferably an excellent restaurant."

"We can't spend so much money for nothing..."

"I have plenty of money, don't worry. I also have lots of items to sell. I'll have to go to the guild again."

"..." Liili came closer to me and took my hand. Her ears and tail started to move. She was even more excited now. Maybe she'd been waiting for this?

"Get ready. I'll return in three hours so we can go out."

"Right. Where are you going?"

"I'm going for a walk. I think I have time." I smiled and left Lili's room. I still had a few hours, so I had time to do what I wanted.

Even though Lili is more important than meeting other characters, I'm looking forward to meeting that woman.

I haven't even had the chance to talk to her. Will I be able to win her over?

'If I can't, I'll go after Ais. I put her aside out of respect for Bell, but he hasn't moved to win her over. This idiot will be without anyone for the rest of his life because of his personality.'

I can take the opportunity to spend some more time with Tiona. She must be missing me.

####

Before heading to the entertainment district, I opened my Status. The numbers were astronomical. I was the strongest adventurer in the world at the moment. I could beat people two levels above me.

Maybe even stronger people.

"My Status is a hack, isn't it? Being able to increase the numbers indefinitely is scary." However, I didn't want to see my Status. I opened the system to look at something else.

The goddess store.

When I opened the store, I looked for potions that might help me. However, I couldn't find any.

"Damn. I wanted potions to make people sleep or something. Can I get a weapon with that effect?"

I didn't have any points left, so even if the store had an item with this effect, I don't think I'd be able to buy it. I was looking for potions because they are cheaper than items and weapons.

And what would I use these potions for?

Well, to be able to enter the Ishtar familia home. I wanted to meet the Goddess Ishtar, which wouldn't be possible without dealing with all those women who protect that place.

Especially that toad woman.

"I could use my charm, but I refuse to be chased by that thing."

But I can't do anything about it; I'll have to take my chances. I hope to get in there without causing any confusion.

"I'm dying to squeeze those breasts. But first, I have to get a little closer to her. But I'm afraid Freya will try to do something." At the banquet, I noticed that Freya had started to pay attention to me.

And Freya and Ishtar have never been on good terms.

Freya may try to do something if she notices I'm getting close to Ishtar.

"No, she probably doesn't care that much about me. She likes Bell a lot more than me."

So, with all my swords in my inventory, I set off towards the entertainment district. 

When I arrived in the district, many women approached me, but I ignored them and went straight to the Ishtar familia home, right in the district's center. I had been here before.

However, I didn't even try to enter the place.

"First, let's try to do this politely."

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

18