Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-2
2.7k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-2

 

Well they will not be at home on all days but only on some days where they are on leave or something else.

 

After Vilas left she went to do some normal house chores like a good house wife.

 

She made some food and took a good bath to relieve all of this sweat.

 

She was very horny for a few days and in order to relieve of that she has decided to act on a new fetish that she saw yesterday in the porn movie.

 

That is exhibitionism.

 

At first she was embarrassed but soon after she felt a thrilling sensation.

 

She walked within the house from top to bottom without wearing any clothes and whenever she passed by the windows she would feel a thrilling feeling.

 

But soon after, she decided to put on her clothes without any underwear.

 

Her nipples were erect and were clearly and seductively visible on her jacket where the Saree on the top was folded in the valley between her boobs.

 

The bottom part did not have any seductive features as it was completely closed.

 

But the middle part that is showing her waist and her hips including her belly button was very sexy.

 

As the Saree was transparent the seductive effects were even multiplied by few times on her hot curvy body.

 

In the afternoon as usual she was watching TV shows of some crying serials.

 

“Ding dong”

 

“Ding dong”

 

The calling bell at the door rang a few times irritating a little as she was immersed in the TV show.

 

She reluctantly stood up and went to open the door.

 

She don’t mind who the other party is and she was happy to show some skin for the thrill of the new tendency that she developed related to exhibitionism.

 

Naturally only sales people would come at this time and most of them are young men around 20 to 25 years old.

 

She wanted to feel the thrill of flashing her body in front of these sales men.

 

…………

 

“Click”

 

She opened the door with many expectations.

 

The person on the other side is a salesmen but not 20-25 years old one but a 40 years old man with triangular eyes.

 

He did not look like a salesman but a street thug.

 

His body was well build and he is carrying a bag that contains his products with him.

 

The thing that attracted her the most is the bulge at the crotch of the sales man.

 

Even though he looked a little old, his little brother seems to be packing quite a punch.

 

On the other hand the middle aged sales man also looking at Mohini with his triangular thug like eyes with lust filled all over his face.

 

He was literally drooling looking at the protruded nipples of Mohini.

 

“What a hot housewife”

 

“I must try everything I can to seduce her and fuck her at least once.

 

With her appearance her pussy should feel heavenly.

 

Looking at how she dressed, she seems to be frustrated with her sex life or she has some strange exhibitionism tendencies or she has some problems with her mind.

 

Whatever it is I have seen many housewives like this that came under my dick to satisfy them.

 

I can even make some extra bucks selling my products to her hehe.”

 

Mohini was the first one to snap out of her imagination of getting fucked by this salesman’s dick and looked at his eyes that were literally drooling lust looking at her appearance.

 

She thought for a moment and decided to have some fun for the time being.

 

“Are you done watching?

 

What are you knocking on my door for?”

 

She asked the question taking a deep breath lifting her boobs like giant balloons.

 

That was a spectacular scene that made the middle aged salesman dazed for a few moments.

 

When he snapped out he started to act…cough… explain his products.

 

“Madam I have some very good products here that you would like very much to have them.

 

Can I come inside to explain the products madam?”

 

Even though he looked like a thug he has a good grip on speech and his voice is commanding.

 

Mohini liked it a felt good imagining dominated by such a voice.

 

So she let him enter the house and come to the living room.

 

He placed his bag on the table and Mohini sat on the sofa looking at the products that he is taking out.

 

There are sets of sexy under wears neatly packed in packets and then there are trimmers and other daily use hidden products.

 

He took them out and placed them on the table showing them and explaining them to Mohini.

 

“Are these things good to show to a woman directly?

 

Especially, that trimmer, don’t you feel embarrassed.

 

But that person is not embarrassed at all and even spoke.

 

“Madam there is a design model set comes along with this tripper.

 

You see there is pubic hair down above your pussy right.

 

You can trim that hair into various designs and make your husband happy with this trimmer.

 

Also this trimmer vibrates very much and gives a great stimulation.

 

The blades of this trimmer can be replaced with other fittings that are not harmful to flesh, which then can be used as a dildo or other things.

 

I can guarantee the stimulation can make you have an orgasm.

 

Also if you rub this oil around your pussy a little then you will feel completely in heat.

 

This is a naturally formed aphrodisiac with mild effects and is very good for beautifying your skin.

 

As for this underwear, this bra has holes for nipples that can be stuck out making you look very sexy.

 

As for the panties there are many designed holes in them that can outline your pussy and ass very much with laces fitting your thighs and hips……….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 3 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6